OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Governors Informed of Constitutional Challenge Code 1.6

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ness

1ness

Folks should look at this and get behind the action in your particular action, as it involves all of the states....
This is going to be posted in many forums, which many of you may get this more then once, so please understand that....
*****PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PASS FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND TO OTHERS YOU KNOW ON OTHER states YOU KNOW FOLKS....*****
. The case was initially filed on August 8, 2013
. Governors Informed Of Constitutional Challenge
Governors have received the package which describes the Constitutional Challenge of Rule 1.6 and the affect it has on law enforcement in their state. Read more HERE. The link below will get you the LAWSUIT initially filed on August 8, 2013 and MEMORANDUM OF LAW FILED October 18, 2013.
Within the Memorandum of Law Filing, there is discussion of ARTICE III to be decided by the JUDICIAL BRANCH to ADJUDICATE Cases and Controversies. Since this law suit is filed on behalf of the people and filed against EVERY ATTORNEY GENERAL of every state, it does applies to ALL!!!!
Go to Page 25 of 31 to get the information on ARTICLE III, number 11 on that page
Here is another link to look at that is tied to the below LAWSUIT
www.Work2BDone.com/live
Constitutional Challenge of Rule 1.6 (case), click here.
http://unmasker4maine.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/constitutional-challenge-of-rule-1-6-13-4614.pdf

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks so much 1ness!

MartyM

MartyM

This is indeed intrigueing and sounds promissing.... BUT (and there's allways a 'BUT') given my own personal experience with the "In-Justice" System, I have to be Skepticle at best.
   It is promissing that the issue is raised by 'Pro-Se' litigants (outside the effects of Rule 1.6), but it has to be decided by those who are under the System (#1.6). I will certainly continue to Hope, though I'm not holding my breath.
   It certainly would be a much needed Breakthrough of the Barrier to Justice, which now as it stands is indeed a Joke...
   Certainly this does need to be shared far and wide with everyone, for it is bringing the Awareness to the Light of Day and out of the shadows that will keep it alive, our only hope for a New beginning.

Anonymous

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention here, 1ness :)

Marty:" This is indeed intrigueing and sounds promising.... It certainly would be a much needed Breakthrough of the Barrier to Justice, which now as it stands is indeed a Joke...
Certainly this does need to be shared far and wide with everyone, for it is bringing the Awareness to the Light of Day and out of the shadows that will keep it alive, our only hope for a New beginning."muah :athuup: 

I've recently brought pope's decree to attention of those within the system as to the lack of immunity they each now have, along with oppt Courtesy Notices & now Invoices based on their performance in Terms & Conditions, to follow that up; to me, it's about assisting their awakening to new paradigm, with love & light accompanying my efforts for same. BE'ing & DO'ing my part to expose truth & Live it in honor, standing my ground (so to speak) ☀ 

Anonymous

our state has one of those governors that's an attorney, specifically one who used to be a federal district court judge, quite an interesting combination, eh?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks 1ness....

just shared it around. appreciate the info

1ness

1ness

you are welcome, thank you for spreading.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum