OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012 2012 April 8 Posted by Steve Beckow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Update from “Drake,” April 5, 2012
2012 April 8
Posted by Steve Beckow

Freedom Reigns interviews “Drake” in an update on laying the foundation for restoring a lawful government and monetary system in the U.S. Thanks to Neil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhCNCkGcgA&feature=player_embedded

“People want to be free and they’re hungering for it.” He predicts that Eric Holder will be “thrown under the bus.” I’m not sure if that’s accurate, myself. “There is a plan, it is being put into place, it is being worked on. In conjunction with that there are a whole lot of things going that people may not be aware of. A lot of it you will not see in the mainstream media. … Right now we’re in a wait-and-hold pattern and I don’t like it any more than anyone does. But right now there is more going on than people realize. … Things are closer than people realize. There has been a great deal of shuffling of a combination of resources, both personnel, material, records, you name it. And it’s been going pretty much like a beehive if you took one up and shook. Consequently I’m looking for something to happen very shortly. … When they’re in position to do it, it will be done.”

“I am a position where I have arranged communication with some of these people. … If something extraordinary starts to happen, … we will contact everybody and their mother-in-law and make sure everybody is aware what’s going on. The process is simple. Get as ready as you can. Commonsensically, [get together] what is it that you’ve gotta have. Meds, diapers for the kids, toilet paper, a little food, and so on. Figure in the neighborhood of 2-6 weeks. … It’s not supposed to be, according to the plan, even that long in terms of any disruptions that may come about. …”

“This effort works in conjunction with a combination of the military and our local law enforcement. That’s the only way it can correctly be done. The idea of civilian authority is in play. It is in force. … At this point we’re looking at a transition, where the people who have been causing the general populace the problems that we are facing presently are to be removed, as peacefully and without any violence as possible. …”

“The basis of all this has been laid out on the website [FreedomReigns.com]. … My understanding is that as it becomes available, there is going to be be a Q&A section added to the website if it isn’t already up. This is going to give the general gist of what I’ve just stated and answer some of the questions. So basically the update is that things are moving and all of a sudden there is a lot of scrambling and this usually takes place just prior to some sort of action. And I hope we all know what that action is going to be. …”

“To be part of the birth of a nation, or rebirth in this case? My goodness. It gives me goose bumps. … There is one country whose prime minister told the Rothschild central banking system to take a flying leap at a rolling donut. The debt that they incurred was fraudulent and illegal and they weren’t going to pay it. I sent a hard copy of that when I saw it to Greece and my understanding is that it went pretty viral in the Greek newspapers so they are aware of it. And I would expect that these people will start handing the back to those people who made it up and see if they will pay it. …”

“Bundesbank … put a restraining order on Merkel. That means she can’t touch a dime. That means that all of these deals are done. That means there won’t be bailouts. I’m looking for some fun and games in Europe. …”

“That pretty much puts the icing on the cake in terms of the ideology of control through finance. The other part is that there is an alliance of nations that has cut off the corporate cabal or central banking system, as it is known, in terms of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, from being able to go to small countries and loot their treasuries. They can’t do that because even if they are not a member of the alliance they have offered protection to anyone who’s interested.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum