OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sense of Life
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
A Statement of… Why I am Here… EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » A Statement of… Why I am Here…

A Statement of… Why I am Here…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Statement of… Why I am Here… Empty A Statement of… Why I am Here… Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
A Statement of… Why I am Here…
Posted on 2013/11/28 by kauilapele
A Statement of… Why I am Here… 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_23 This has come up several times in this journey, and particularly strongly today within me, and I’ve had to really look at this each and every time it comes up… That is, why I am here.

What am I here to do… this moment… in this day. Where am I to go… this moment… in this day. What am I here to BE… this moment… in this day.

And more importantly, for me, at least, is to accept what I get as mine to do, and do it in the way that I get to do it.

Nothing more and nothing less.

I do not accept or take on in any way, shape or form, what I “get” as other people’s responsibilities. Of any kind. I do not do their energy work, their clearings, or take on ceremonies or traditions that I get are are theirs.

They are not mine.

I “work” (whatever that means) in my own way, with my own inner resources, via my own “Higher Guidance” (whatever that means). And that, I feel, is what I am here to do.

Other individuals may like it, or they may not. It is not my business what they like or do not like about this Journey, around and about this Turtle Island. Nor do I take each and every suggestion that is thrown my way, to go here, go there, do this, do that, gotta see this, gotta see that.

All of that “other than from my own Higher (whatever that means) Guidance” stuff… is not my business. And has nothing to do with why I am here.

This gives me the greatest gift I can give myself… The complete Freedom to BE and DO what I am… to BE and DO what the I AM of ME is here to BE and DO.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

In the end of it all, I intend to honor ONLY the Higher Inner Guidance (whatever that means) that comes from within ME.

That is the greatest “honoring” of Self, and this Journey, that I know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum