OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Secret Army.. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Secret Army.. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Secret Army.. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Secret Army.. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Secret Army.. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Secret Army.. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Secret Army.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Secret Army.. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Secret Army.. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Secret Army.. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Secret Army..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Secret Army.. Empty The Secret Army.. Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Secret Army..
07 Jan 2014 Leave a Comment
by Sue Dreamwalker in Awakening in the Sleepless Zone, Earth Changes, Health and wellness, Inner Chatter, Mind Body & Spirit Tags: Awareness, Changes, Conscious Army, Disasters, Dreams, Earth Changes. Healing, Enlightenment, Floods UK, Gaia, Global Awakening, Light, love, Love Army, Mass Consciousness, mind, Nature, New Love Religion, Snow Storms USA, The Secret Army, thoughts, transformation., Truth, Unity, Unity Consciousness, Vision, Warriors, World Peace
I have been pondering on what my next post should be, and started to write several attempts over the last couple of days only to scrap them.. Something was bugging at me, something I needed to share and yet I didn’t seem to have the right words to share what I felt..  So I let them alone and sent out a thought into the Universe, trusting as I do, that all things come in there own time and all will be made clear.. And today it came in the form of a 4minute  video as I scanned YouTube .
My last post consisted of a Vision.. a vision we each can create via our thoughts as we join together in Unity Consciousness for our future..  A dear friend from Norway made a comment upon this post saying effectively that War, Famine, and suffering had been in this world for all his 77 years and would not change..  I went to great lengths in my reply where I said
…..I am far from blind to the cruelties of this world and know only too well the functions of how this world is being run for the benefit of the few ,… But my good friend IF we do not Have VISION for our FUTURE, if we accept and continue in this same vein, then We will only see our world crumble….
My post is about our Vision, our projecting out via our thoughts and actions a world whereby we can alter..and change the greed, the control, the suffering…
It is not going to change over night… I do not expect to see great changes in the next few years.. But I dare to dream, and alter my own ways of being.. It all starts with ME, and You and all those who have had enough with the way we are being ruled….
You can read the comment in full in my previous post comments.
As this New year starts, its started out in so many places with horrendous weather,.. Weather affects everyone, and so many in the USA are having horrible snow storms with freezing records low temperatures, Here too in the UK we have had gales and floods affecting many people…
We are all of us so easily pulled into a whirlpool of negativity We so easily allow ourselves to become defeated …
This is why I want to raise our spirits up and let you all know that there is a Secret Army out there.. And those who wish to be recruited need only one thing… LOVE.. 
We need to keep joining in our thoughts as we send out compassion, love and healing… We need to keep being the good neighbour seeing how they are coping in the cold weather,  The Community Spirit is being brought out when such disasters happen… Know there is always a reason in nature..
The Conscious Army is underground working quietly as it fights the fears, and soothes the souls of uncertainty, The Conscious Army is growing ever bigger in numbers, we know who we are, and we are gathering closing ranks ever tighter in our circle of Consciousness… We are Marching upon the Fear Mongers, We are setting the seeds of Love to push through the polluted earth.. We are recruiting the younger generation as they see the damage we have reeked upon Mother Earth..
I will leave you with these words from the Video site as they inspire us, I hope to share and spread their passion to inspire Global Awakening.  Please spare 4 minutes to watch and be empowered to join the Conscious Army and feel free to share.. 
Love and Blessings
~Sue~
This film was created to inspire GLOBAL Awakening and the potential to change the world. Thanks to the contributors of this little film of the heart. This is where you can find out more about each of them.
Aluna Joy Yaxkin ( thats me : ) for the sacred site travel photography & multimedia magic – http://www.alunajoy.com. It is my passion to inspire oneness in every soul that watches this.
Great thanks to Brian Piergrossi for writing Spiritual Conspiracy. The Big Glow – Insights, Inspirations, Peace and Passion.http://www.thebigglow.com/ . It was Brian’s writing that inspired me to make this film in the first place.
Great thanks to Peter Sterling for sharing his incredible music from his new CD Sands of Time. Song title "Arc of the Angels"http://harpmagic.com/ .
BUT most of all and what is most important, Radiant Blessings to ALL of YOU out there. You are all members of the Conscious Army, the SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY, and yes you do know who you are!

“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.”

Thanks to Sue at: http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com

2The Secret Army.. Empty Re: The Secret Army.. Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am

Anonymous

AWESOME, Prpl !!  The Secret Army.. 4116976918 The Secret Army.. 1598226751 :athuup: :hugs : 

3The Secret Army.. Empty Re: The Secret Army.. Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:51 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!  This is great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum