OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New post on Kauilapele's Blog

David Wilcock, 4-13-12…”MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks”…”The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived”
by kauilapele

This new article by David just came out. I am posting a portion here, and give a link to his site at the end.

I will post highlights later. I can only say that I sense this is a significant point in our Earth's history. David's article needs to get out there quickly, so that's why I post this now. I will post all of the text (not highlighted, nor are links active), but none of the images. Aloha.

By the way, if you do not know the definition of a lien, here it is.

"lien: Law . the legal claim of one person upon the property of another person to secure the payment of a debt or the satisfaction of an obligation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks
Written by David Wilcock Friday, 13 April 2012 18:18

The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

PRELUDE TO THE MASS ARRESTS

If you have been following this and certain other websites, then you have already heard the eyewitness testimony suggesting that thousands of conspirators in finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government are about to be arrested.

The mass resignations of CEOs, worldwide -- now numbering well over 450 in the last few months alone -- is a tangible sign that a major event is anticipated within the insider community.

Let's be clear, again, that this is NOT a coup, NOT martial law, and NOT a takeover of the government in any way.

IT ALREADY HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER

Our financial system, media complex, defense industry, corporate world and government has already been taken over.

It is not being run for the people and by the people. It has been systematically manipulated by a secretive, occult Cabal.

We cannot sit back and wait for their next attempt to generate mass chaos and destruction, and say "let's just leave everything the way it is," simply because this group has been so circumspect in revealing its true intentions.

This system threatens the welfare of everyone on Earth. In their plan to secure global control, they have repeatedly attempted to create mass casualties -- by a variety of different means -- and significantly reduce population.

Many, if not most of these efforts have been thwarted. Much of this is thanks to the will of the people; great heroes who take a stand. This includes countless hundreds of millions of people doing their best to spread the word -- and inform others.

More recently there appears to be Divine Intervention, for lack of a better term -- which is utterly destroying the Cabal's ability to do any further harm on a mass level.

That does not, in any way, reduce or eliminate our need to act. For now, we focus on the practical, tangible, on-the-ground steps we must take to free our planet from Financial Tyranny -- within this very opportune set of circumstances.

THE PLAN REQUIRES THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

The plan for mass arrests appears to have been in development since the 1960s, as my interview with a new insider named Drake revealed.

Drake was asked by the "good guys" in the Pentagon to provide a public voice for a plan that, up until then, had almost entirely been disclosed by Benjamin Fulford, since 2007, and myself since November 2011 -- when I was personally briefed on it.

This plan requires the will of the people to succeed. Otherwise, our supporters within the military and the justice system do not have the legal precedent to perform such actions.

After many years, the public outrage is now sufficiently high that the will of the people has become more than sufficient to take these steps. Elements within our civilian and military sectors alike have had enough -- and are taking a stand.

US marshals from the Department of Justice and peace officers will carry out the arrests, with the assistance of military personnel -- in the event of any unforeseen disturbances.

By assisting a legal civilian operation in this manner, the military personnel are following their Oath of Enlistment -- to protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

THIS WILL BE A POINT OF NO RETURN FOR THE CABAL

Again, to reiterate, the mass arrests will generate a situation from which there is no turning back for the Cabal.

Once the truth is exposed, there will be no further walls of secrecy for them to hide behind.

Every genuine fact you've ever read on the Internet about this problem will quickly become common knowledge. The "learning curve" is steep, but this is what everyone will be talking about.

The rules of logic are absolute in a case like this. Full disclosure of this group guarantees that no such actions will ever be tolerated again by the public. It is a full-stop Game Over for the cabal.

That is why they are so terrified right now.

There are plenty of headlines showing this -- such as Muppetgate, the public divorce of JP Morgan and the Vatican, the mass resignations of over 450 CEOs, and the passing of ridiculous and tyrannical executive orders.

This cannot and will not be a "cleaning out of middle management" only. The upper levels will be clearly exposed. These people's lives will never be the same. No one will tolerate the continuation of their plans.

Read more...
kauilapele | April 13, 2012 at 20:08 | Tags: Ben Fulford, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Drake, mass arrests | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, channeling, chaos, disclosure, earth changes, energies, new energies, prosperity package, releasing, spiritual growth | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-2IY

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/david-wilcock-4-13-12-major-event-liens-filed-against-all-12-federal-reserve-banks-the-next-major-milestone-for-mass-arrests-of-the-cabal-has-now-arrived/
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

2MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty Re: MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Twelve Federal Reserve Districts
Addresses and phone numbers
Banks
Branches
Boston
New York
Philadelphia
Cleveland
Richmond
Atlanta
Chicago
St. Louis
Minneapolis
Kansas City
Dallas
San Francisco
Board
Image map of the United States with links to websites of the Federal Reserve Districts

The Federal Reserve officially identifies Districts by number and Reserve Bank city.

In the 12th District, the Seattle Branch serves Alaska, and the San Francisco Bank serves Hawaii. The System serves commonwealths and territories as follows: the New York Bank serves the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; the San Francisco Bank serves American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. The Board of Governors revised the branch boundaries of the System in February 1996.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/otherfrb.htm

Go to the above links to see map etc. that did not copy.

3MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty Re: MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

I have been waiting a very long time for this to happen, and now it is!!!

I know some of you have waited even longer than I have but we all can the process taking form everyday now!!!

4MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty Re: MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Anonymous

Well it's almost public & rockin' Shipngold!! I'm sure you are a very happy person these days! ☀

5MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty Re: MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Anonymous

Awesome news!! What an exciting and challenging time to be a part of the solutions and restoration to liberty, freedom, and so much More... :D

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Justice, Abundance, Redemption, Peace, Love, Joy ... In His Love ❤

☀

6MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Empty Re: MAJOR EVENT - David Wilcock Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Anonymous

7freemom & Shipngold...glad to see you both back on here last couple days.

These are & will be some very awesome days that we are living & will be recorded in our history forever!!

:D :cheers: :affraid: ☀ :bounce:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum