OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Death of Common Sense
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interview with Charlie Wards Son
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 7:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» About That Gas Thing...
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatalities Climbing
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/10/2021 - Without a Moral Compass the West Cannot Win
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eat These 7 Mushrooms to Live Longer
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maricopa County Elections Officials DELETED ENTIRE DATABASE from Voting Machines
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ohio Lottery to Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES! McYuk’s & Uber Going To Help White House Encourage Vaccine- Hesitant Americans
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let’s demand a recount…but NOT of the Election
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Gas Shortage Funny Business
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Changes Rules for Counting Breakthrough Cases, as More Fully Vaccinated People Test Positive
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why are Magnets Sticking to the COVID Vaxxed?
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looked like a B I G Planet behind the Sun!
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyWed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fox and CNN News Obama IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/162701/Fox_and_CNN_News_OBAMA_IS_DEAD_Could_this_be_true/#ixzz2qaPVNlX4

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:25 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahahaha

had me going for a minute!!!

Anonymous
When one clicks on the link & sees this title @ the top of the page, there doesn't appear any way to access more than just the title, which I admit is definitely a grabber. ANyone have further comments/ ideas on this?

MartyM

MartyM
Me thinks you all might be a bit too hopeful... LOL  I might be as well but then I think of 'Smilin Joe' being in charge @#$%^& (shivers) Now there's a scary thought   Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? 3209671710    :affraid: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
7fm... it took a long time to load and then a site thing came up but eventually the video shows. It is just newscasters reporting that Bin Ladin was dead but they kept saying Obama.

Anonymous
saying Obama is dead, when they should've been sayin OSama is dead?

Gives one great confidence (NOT!) in news people who don't even seem able to read and pronounce names properly... Hmmmmm...

Transparency happening all over right in front of us.... :)

BTW, it's my opinion OSama was indeed dead LONG before these reports were put before the public.... jus' sayin'...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I agree 7fm. Bin Ladin was dead well before this supposed raid on his compound. We have an interview floating around in here somewhere of Osamas neighbor. Very interesting also.

When this first "happened" I remember the lack of uproar when these "newpersons" made those verbal subliminal "mistakes".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum