OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Situation Update, Feb. 25th – Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Medical Workers Warn Covid-19 Vaccine is Hurting and Killing Innocent People
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Is a Hellhole
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna to increase dosages in vials of COVID vaccine
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE “GATES” TO HELL ARE PAVED WITH SCIENCE!
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 200,000 Sign Petition Against Vaccine Passports
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Perseverance Snaps 360-Degree Panorama of Mars
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Rolls Back Another Horrible Qualified Immunity Decision By The Fifth Circuit
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Generation? America’s War Against Parents and the Destruction of Childhood
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Intellectual Thoughts and Empowering Thoughts (1 & 2)
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False prophets
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyToday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fox and CNN News Obama IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true?

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/162701/Fox_and_CNN_News_OBAMA_IS_DEAD_Could_this_be_true/#ixzz2qaPVNlX4

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:25 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ahahahaha

had me going for a minute!!!

Anonymous
When one clicks on the link & sees this title @ the top of the page, there doesn't appear any way to access more than just the title, which I admit is definitely a grabber. ANyone have further comments/ ideas on this?

MartyM

MartyM
Me thinks you all might be a bit too hopeful... LOL  I might be as well but then I think of 'Smilin Joe' being in charge @#$%^& (shivers) Now there's a scary thought   Fox and CNN News OBAMA IS DEAD!! Could this be true? 3209671710    :affraid: 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
7fm... it took a long time to load and then a site thing came up but eventually the video shows. It is just newscasters reporting that Bin Ladin was dead but they kept saying Obama.

Anonymous
saying Obama is dead, when they should've been sayin OSama is dead?

Gives one great confidence (NOT!) in news people who don't even seem able to read and pronounce names properly... Hmmmmm...

Transparency happening all over right in front of us.... :)

BTW, it's my opinion OSama was indeed dead LONG before these reports were put before the public.... jus' sayin'...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I agree 7fm. Bin Ladin was dead well before this supposed raid on his compound. We have an interview floating around in here somewhere of Osamas neighbor. Very interesting also.

When this first "happened" I remember the lack of uproar when these "newpersons" made those verbal subliminal "mistakes".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum