OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

For More Details,

Go to:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

Anonymous

Thanks Yom- U R indeed "On it!" as the expression goes :)

Anonymous

Yes, dear gullible ones, we have a new Republic right in Nevada, and some guy we never heard of is our new president. Yay democracy! I thought we had an agreement that people would stop posting this crap?

1ness

1ness

Not one but 2 Interim Presidents and 1 vice president.  REALLY!!

Subject: REPUBLIC NEWS – INTERIM PRESIDENT & VICE PRESIDENT WERE SWORN IN BY JUDGE ROBERTS IN RENO, YESTERDAY. ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY.    Wed Jan 22, 2014

Subject: New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer)   Today at 9:16 am

Its like talking to a devout religious person, oops that is impossible you can't, no open mindedness. This is the scary thing to me, simpleton thinking with no concern for true discernment. That is most of this country. MIND BLOWING!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Last edited by 1ness on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well technically the agreement was to no longer post Katherine May or Zorra.
And to be fair yman only posted a link.....

MartyM

MartyM

Well if we stop posting all the stuff we believe to be SB, then Nannee won't have anyone to....  what fun is that?   New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) 4116976918 

Anonymous

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought obvious BS was also verboten but I went back and saw that Skyz did not stipulate that. My mistake. Some of you have called this "censorship" (it's not, it's quality control) or claimed we don't have to read it if we don't want to. Let me remind you that new people coming to this site for the first time look at the scroll and if they see stupid crap like this, they will leave. So what you have left are a handful of people who have mistaken an alternative news forum for a social life. Unfortunately I don't do kiddie kiss face very well, that is not my nature.  If anyone of you believe we have formed a new Republic in Reno, or you find it funny and amusing, then I believe I have wandered into the wrong Romper Room class.
New Interim Republic President: David Morris(United State Army Officer) 67860_10

1ness

1ness

Everything is energy. All energy has a lingering effect. The energy this provides is very low in vibration and has no inherent quality to it. I to misunderstood, but would add that nesara has shown itself to be a misinformation site, but thats ME. Don't even get me going on the guru clowns. :)

I am the newbie here, but as Ravens pointed out, it is the scroll all guest see first and when one sees time after after time that kind of "news" knowing in ones heart it is bullshit that gives one second thoughts as I had in the beginning.

When I would see the scroll I would think that site is all over the place, but then certain posts would catch my eye.

I am so new that I did not know this started out as a Dinar site as Marty mentioned.Thank you Marty. Now I have a better understanding.

I give major props to Skyzs from building this from a Dinar site to what it has become. I see Oom as a learning and sharing site.

As Skyzs does today she would invite guest to join and mention the fact that as a member there was more to see. That is why I allowed myself to give it a go. To also allow me to post and express myself with out malice, something I would get elsewhere, has been a great experience.

Yes, the brothers and sister can but rarely be tough, it is a tough love without the attacks I have it in my mind that this is a place to experience knowledge, growth, education and meet like minded brothers and sisters which it has. I thank everybody here for that.

lovelightblessings
1ness

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks so much for the kindness and understanding here.

Though this was an off shoot of the Okie Oil Man site it was really never meant to be a dinar board. We ended up here as we were banished from the beginning site. Most of us were actually banned from the Okie site because we could not keep a lid on our opinions of the bullshit that was posted there.

I can say that I still am that way. LOL

Raven.. quality control is exactly how I see it also. When I am getting a significant number of messages here and on other boards I belong to all saying the same things as most of you it was a matter of no longer ignoring the obvious.

1ness

1ness

Thank you Skyzs for clarification.

lovelightblessings
1ness

MartyM

MartyM

Point taken Raven, I'm not opposed to 'Quality Control' and as stated, I yeild to Purps in that dept. as we are usually on the same page. I do have to say though that I find your critique of those here a bit harsh. Not sayin your wrong, just didn't see the need for that. I consider you a friend and I highly value the things and perspective you bring here. I haven't seen where anyone here was believing this BS, however If you cannot find some humor in it, then you have to either cry or vomit. I prefer to laugh. The other thing that I keep reminding myself, is that there is almost always just enough truth mixed in with the BS to make it plausable... so I look for those tidbits and dismiss the BS.
  I agree that some of the BS should never have been written in the first place, but my personal opinion is that regardless of what you call it, censorship is still censorship. My understanding of real Freedom, has one basic rule. "Do NO Harm" to anyone or anything other than in self defense. And if no one is initiating any harm then there is little need for self defense. That says that we, all being one, have the freedom to Do whatever we choose without boundries and is accepted by everyone else as our right.
   In this 3D reality, I guess the concept of "Harm" would have to be specifically defined... or would it?
   I don't know what to do as far as whatever conception people get just from looking at the scroll. I hope they would see this as 1ness has stated " I see Oom as a learning and sharing site. "  Yes it's diversified and sometimes tough, but also FUN... as it should be. jmho.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sorry... I have been playing with a grand son all day.

But I wanted to also address the issue of Nesara being included along with May etc.

My initial research into Nesara was from the original intent which I read as to be a farm bill. How it evolved into an Alien Disclosure thing and then everything else I could not tell you. But the topic or that of a New Republic whether believable or not is not a problem for me.

I hope it wouldn't be for others.

Marty... I totally agree regarding the censorship dilemma that this has caused this site. It does not sit well with me at all. I have had my back put to the wall here quite a few times and have chosen to not censor and folks have walked away because of this. This was much the same situation only the opposite actions taken on my part.

I can not please everyone. But if this decision allows more people to feel comfortable and they then decide that they want to comment and participate now then it will be a good thing from my stand point.

So thanks again to ALL that took the time to comment. Means much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum