OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent!

Posted on January 28, 2014

Happy Tuesday Dinarians,
This Rant! is LOOOOOOOoooooooonnnnnngggggg!!!!!  BUT EXCELLENT AND WELL THOUGHT OUT!  
RANT! About People Who Have An Evil Intent! Rant
I’m very proud to have someone calling him/herself “Snoopy” take the time to write such a great article. 
Name / Handle – Not Required: Snoopy
Comment: January 28, 2014
Mr. IQD:
Just a general comment, which may be a little lengthy, but I felt compelled to add some of my thoughts to what I feel has been a rather grand con job perpetrated by people who have an evil intent to deceive for their self gain…
I’ve been invested in the Dinar going on eight years now. I was initially introduced to the investment from a friend who had spent time in the oval office with President Reagan and later President GWB. I was actually told about the Dinar more than a year earlier by the same friend, but due to my conservative nature, I had to do my own due diligence to see if this was going to be worthwhile investing in. Just because certain people had invested in it before me, didn’t compel me to blindly jump into something I knew very little about.
What I find intriguing today versus 8-9 years ago is the barrage of propaganda that’s been spread via the Internet by certain (and I’ll be kind and not name the specific) “rumor” gurus.
We’ve heard these gurus spread the fairy tale rumors of rates in excess of $32 for months. We have been told that tens of thousands of elite are cashing in! Then tens of thousands of the elite’s family and friends have been cashing in. NDA’s, 800#’s, arrests of certain elite people who were found to have been double and triple dipping on the Dinar cash in and repurchases.
We’re constantly brought up to the pinnacle of emotional bliss only to be let down time and time again because the promises these gurus make are filled with lies and deception.
The gurus sensationalism of their hypothetical knowledge keeps manipulating people to come back for more and more by feeding the people a diet of hyperbole’ (sugar) and anyone who challenges these gurus are subjected to ridicule and condemnation.
Too bad there aren’t statistics kept for these gurus batting averages. If these gurus played in any of the organized professional sporting venues, they wouldn’t have lasted their rookie season.
Yet, Every few days, these same gurus inject their guru magic tricks on their flock and than those same people turn around and lavish their favorite guru with praise and support for keeping them updated on the Dinar while calling those of us who challenge these gurus as negative, whiners, complainers, etc….. Amazing isn’t it?
Now, some of those same gurus are subtly introducing the idea that those $32 rates may have been just for the elite. These gurus are introducing the notion that there might not be enough money for the rest of us to get those high rates, but they tell us not to fear, the rates will still be good. Question: just how in the world do they know?
Do they have a secret pipeline directly tied to the CBI? I think we all know the answer to that, which is NO, they have no such information thread. That’s a similar strategy that retailers use to get customers into their store, which is: “Bait and Switch”! I wonder just how many people bought more Dinars when the gurus started introducing those astronomical rates?
These gurus have for months and some cases years continually told us their informants provide them with their information from the 3-letter agencies or the big national banks (I’ll call these informants or sources “phantom” since no one has or probably will have knowledge of who these sources are, or even if they really do exist)! These gurus use these sources and want the rest of us to believe that these sources are “in the know”!
I think it is past time to challenge these gurus on their sources and the information they post, including the tens of thousands that have and reportedly cashed in according once again by the rumor gurus. Then, there are the arrests of the elite, etc., yet there has been absolutely NO EVIDENCE to substantiate any of this other then to hear these gurus state that they know the ones who have cashed in. In other words, blindly trust the guru, because they are the only ones who know what’s true or not.
Many of these rumor gurus have rather dark pasts with legal issues related to fraud and misrepresentations, which have cost the people who were involved with them tens of thousands of dollars.
Yet, these same rumor gurus are free to spread their propaganda day in and day out without responsibility to anyone. I wonder if there is an economic benefit from their numerous conference calls and links to dealers who sell more Dinar when they sensationalize the rates and dates!
There are other, more research based gurus who have continued to provide the public with written articles from the CBI, IMF, WB, GOI, UST, etc., which helps provide us with a snapshot of the bigger picture. These gurus try to help us by explaining what they think the articles are saying. We have the freedom to accept or reject those articles and the interpretation, because these types of gurus want us to learn from their research, which is different then suggesting we take some phantom sources word for it.
Persuasive speaking or in this case, persuasive writing does help sell the gurus notoriety and credibility to the people, albeit only because these gurus have mastered the art of suggestive deception. I suggest, but can’t prove, that every time these gurus have spun their propaganda, hundreds have rushed to the Dinar Dealers to buy more Dinar or Dong on the “NEW” reserve programs.
I say “NEW” reserve programs, because the way the ‘old’ programs were structured, the Dinar Dealers weren’t selling enough Dinar, so in order to increase sales, they tweaked the program to incentivize the people to use credit cards and spread their purchase over several months instead of 30 days with the risk of losing your reserve if the RV didn’t occur. Obviously, the ‘old’ reserve program wasn’t very appealing to the people so the dealers changed the program to sell more Dinars using the rumor gurus to escalate the enthusiasm to buy.
Why are only a select group of elite cashing in and not all elite?
If there really were tens of thousands cashing in, as the rumor gurus want us to believe, then wouldn’t the Chinese or other members of the G20 group of countries be forcing the RV or cash in? Does anyone really think these member countries will just sit back and permit tens of thousands of U.S. citizens to cash in at $32+ rates. Maybe the G20 countries haven’t cashed in because they know the CBI hasn’t changed the rate? Now, isn’t that a novel idea that people are cashing in at $32+ even when the CBI hasn’t changed the rate internally or externally! Oh, I forgot the rumor gurus keep pulling rabbits out of their hats, sorry…..
People are like sheep. They will follow those who can persuasively articulate what the people want to hear and continue to feed them a diet of ‘sugar’ to keep the “HIGH” going strong.
Years ago, Mr. Orson Wells did a radio program titled “War of the Worlds”. He even used a disclaimer on the air, but people who listened to his program, heard only the part about the attack on U.S. soil and not his disclaimer.
Panic set in and fear swept the country until the evidence finally convinced the public that his radio program was merely fiction.
The rumor gurus today are using a similar strategy to employ their shock propaganda that sweeps the world with the hyperbole of astronomical rates and other misinformation.  This type of psychological manipulation is relative to the complexity of the world in which we live and what we hear exceeds our capacity to comprehend it.
The majority of people who own Dinar rely on these gurus to provide them with the information or understanding of the Dinar (the baby bottle). That’s one of the main reasons why it’s so easy for these gurus to push their rumors as fact and contrary to having actual evidence to support their findings is why it is so fallible for most people to comprehend the Dinar or Dong.
This of course makes it easier for the guru’s ruse!
Our understanding becomes fallible and our brain becomes slave to our passion, (can’t argue that there isn’t any passion with the thousands that own the Dinar) and in this case the gurus claim of $32+!
A statement is true if it corresponds to the FACTS – that is what the corresponding theory of truth tells us.
However, when our ability to see the facts clearly by the manipulation of the gurus and our passion to believe the rumors as fact, then the evidence becomes muted. People who follow these rumor gurus tend to doubt the research gurus facts from published sources, which adds to the scariness of the roller coaster ride. Main reason is that the information requires a little intelligence and understanding and is not based solely on suggestive thinking! Amazing how the human mind can be so easily manipulated into thinking what some one wants us to believe, even without evidence to support the findings. Words spoken or written in a persuasive manner become the plumb line and the facts, when presented fall on deaf ears! The old saying on Wall Street is: “Buy on the rumor, sell on the fact”!
I welcome your comments.
Doesn’t Snoopy pose excellent points of argument and realization?  I really enjoyed reading this piece and hope that he/she will feel compelled to write again.
Are you ready to be heard?  Send me your comments, or use the form below.
Thank you!
~ Mr. IQD

Thanks to: http://mriqd.com
and:http://inesradman.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

What Purplesky said.!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum