OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Orgone and Indoor Plants EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orgone and Indoor Plants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Orgone and Indoor Plants Empty Orgone and Indoor Plants Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Orgone and Indoor Plants
Posted February 10, 2014 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Orgone, Orgone Energy, Orgone Gardening, Orgone Pucks, Winter Gardening. 6 Comments
My initial order of orgone pucks impressed me so much that I very soon after ordered twelve more, which we’ve since scattered around the house and property. I have two outside plants in terra cotta pots that I bring inside every winter. Between the heating vent near the southern exposure window and the way pretty terra cotta pots wick moisture away from the soil, the over-wintering of these plants always stresses them out. Normally by this time of year, they look pretty straggly, and with the frequent negative temperatures, we’ve needed to run our heat more often than other years. As an experiment, I decided to put orgone pucks in each of the terra cotta pots to see what happened.
I’ve seen some incredible garden photos comparing identical plots with and without orgone, so I thought I’d give it a try inside before buying orgone pucks for all over my ever expanding garden. Here are the results after about 1 month, bearing in mind that usually my plants in terra cotta pots look worse, not better the longer they’ve spent indoors:
Orgone and Indoor Plants Geranium-before
Geranium before orgone
Orgone and Indoor Plants Lemon-balm-before
Lemon balm before orgone
Orgone and Indoor Plants Plants-after-orgone
Geranium and lemon balm after about one month of orgone pucks
I tried to take the geranium photo from the same angle as the earlier photo, but I couldn’t fit most of it in the frame. Also, the largest flush of growth has occurred towards the window. Even with the less green original angle from behind, though, you can see the plant looks much healthier:
Orgone and Indoor Plants Geranium-after
Geranium after from behind. Growth has been to the front and sides, but I’m sharing this angle for full disclosure.
The biggest thing I’ve noticed is a lessened need for watering. Lemon balm is a particularly finicky plant, and I have another cutting from this plant in a pot on the window sill, which I’m embarrassed to share here. Actually, the plant is embarrassed for me to photograph her when she looks so brittle and frazzled with the winter. Even though that one gets more light, the leaf tips have browned, because it’s just so difficult to keep the moisture at the right level — even in a non-terra cotta pot!
In previous years, my geranium has also shown signs of stress, with yellow, dried out leaves and even a virus last year. Since adding the orgone, I sometimes forget about these plants for over a week between waterings. They just always look so happy that until I hear an “Ahem, do you know how dry we are?” I don’t even remember to do anything to them. In the past, any drought stress has caused serious drooping and browning.
Based on the quick results with these plants, I put an orgone puck in our refrigerator to see what happened there. One reason I decided to grow a winter garden this year was because we found it very difficult to find fresh greens last year in January and February. David and I had gotten spoiled living in cities with access to Whole Foods, which pays a premium to purchase the first run-through of the freshest organic produce available. Stores in Goshen just don’t have that buying power, so we would often buy a bunch of kale (for $4.99!) or dandelion greens ($5.99!) only to have them wilt and rot within a couple days. Our farmers market offered amazing spinach, but only in limited quantities for early purchasers. Our garden grew well through early December and was still alive even after minus twelve degrees; however, at this point, I’d need to dig it out from multiple feet of snow. After months of subzero temps, our outside kale looks pretty frost bitten, and I’ve not ventured into the cold frame for about a month.
Anyway, I put an orgone puck in our fridge, and now our greens stay fresh for over a week. Apparently, our other food does, too. Yesterday, I needed to clean out some leftovers from, um, at least a couple weeks ago. I meant to clean it out last week, but kept putting it off because I get really grossed out by rotten food smells. Well, yesterday I finally took the plunge and opened the container only to find everything looking and smelling just as fresh as whenever we made it! We weren’t crazy enough to try eating it, but still, I found that impressive. I also like that the orgone puck charges our food the whole time it spends in the refrigerator. In the event that food comes from somewhere I’d rather not have my food from, I figure, the non-stop orgone “treatment” will make it fresher, healthier and cleaner than before. I’ve actually noticed some kale that had a couple questionable leaf tips become greener the longer I waited to use it. Almost crazy making … but quite exciting when I really think about it!
Sooooo, yesterday, I ordered a bunch more pucks. David’s mom wants some for their house, and based on these plant experiments, our garden deserves far more than the two I’ve already placed out there. I have no financial incentive to write about orgone. I just like to share when I find something that truly lives up to or beyond its hype. Cheers!

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum