OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Iraqi Dinar Twitter
Author: Baghdad Invest |
Feb 26 2014
Posted in TNT Tony 13 Comments

Anthony Renfrow - TNT Tony 2The Iraqi dinar has never really featured on the social networking giant that is Twitter until recently, within say the last month or so. We have always held a presence on Twitter which has seen us make just over 19,732 tweets over the last 4 to 5 years. During that time, you would never really see any real rally on Twitter other than the odd auto-post from forums for new feeds and the odd post from sites pushing their dinar sales.

Over the last 24 hours, TNT Tony has had a taste of his own medicine from a guy called Mike Diston.

Mike proceeded to announce that a revaluation had taken place and that the number to call was infact TNT Tony aka Anthony Renfrow.

Of course, TNT Tony was hounded by hundreds of people seeking answers and clear concise instructions on what to do next to cash in their piles of worthless Iraqi Dinars for insane quantities of US Dollars.

TNT Tony
has since made the following statement available in his forum:

<<<>>>

THESE ARE THE 3 WHO WANT TO MAKE IT THEIR BUSINESS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU STOP GETTING UPDATED INFO FROM TNT.

MIKE DISTON ~ BAGHDAD INVEST ~ MR. IQD

They have been sending out letters and making phone calls and contacting people..all to prevent you from getting any further information because they don’t have enough common sense to realize what is happening so they don’t want you to know what is occurring in this RV process.

They are using the following Twitter names but YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS! …

@TNTRENFRO AND @DISTONMIKE

Please go into TWITTER and click on each name individually

Then Click the GEAR THINGY drop down on the bottom right corner under the black picture box (next to FOLLOW)

REPORT THEM AS SPAM and it will also BLOCK them and Twitter will look at all their comments

If the majority of our members do this…they will investigate them and shut them down the way they are trying to do to us! We have already filed a complaint and started an investigation with the local police and FBI but that takes time!

He has even sent messages (Tweets)to tens of thousands that the RV Happened with Tony’s private cell phone number and is abusing our members now by doing this! He is playin with our member emotions. They are also including Okie in these attacks!

mike diston ‏@DistonMike 11m #wearethepeople JUST GOT A CALL FROM TONY RV LIVE #800 GIVEN 2 HIM CALL OR TEXT HIM (Tony’s cell #) HURRY UP CALL HIM NOW

mike diston (@DistonMike) on February 20, 2014 at 3:24 pm said:

Great article MR.IQD We’ve got him on the run. He’s lost 2 telecoms in a week BlogTalkRadio got rid of him and he went to Freeconferencecallhd. He lasted 2 calls on that site since we emailed them showing this conviction and his indictment. Now he’s on Instant tele seminar were its web page says ”Relationships Rule” so he’s down to a dating website lmao. It costing him $297 a month instead of making $1000s a call lol. We’ve emailed them showing the 2 links of his criminal history so the next move might be walkie talkies from Sprint lol.

<<<>>>

The good guys over at MR. IQD have also made their thoughts clear on this matter, you can read all about it here.

Of course this is all turning into a bit of a war and for the most part not what we want. However, TNT Tony is not the sort of person to go down without a fight, come March he will be summoned to court to answer question over the theft of $4,825.000 via an MLM company of his called 14 Daily Plus.

We will apologize in advance to the Dinarians who on the most part are good people who are seeking a solution to the puzzle we all call life.

We don’t need to badger on about it as we all know, Anthony has been wrong on every occasion since April 2011 regarding any dinar related prediction.

Anthony’s attempts to silence us are pitiful and above all else, stinks of fear. On one hand he demands free speech, he demands honesty from the government about this “supposed revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar” yet when challenged he seeks to shut us down.

TNT Tony: You will NEVER silence us. We will not stop until after your trial in March 2014. Once that is done, Okie will likely be the next.

Dinar Gurus – your time of misleading and destroying the lives of many working class citizens is coming to an end. Collectively we will do the right thing and you will get what you deserve.

Kind Regards!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

And here I avoided posting that so as not to offend anyone and upset the egg basket

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA!

Thanks yman! You are full of surprises!

CroatianLight

I was just about to post it and he beat me to it, great job. At least people now have his cellphone and can start asking/demanding answers, but he probably already changed his number. :)

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Personally I'm not as put out by what Tony has or does put out regarding the RV. Supposedly it is just what he's told... As with ANY so called Guru, they can only speculate on what they're told. Soooo Is he just making stuff up ??  who knows, certainly no one can prove it and it doesn't really matter. Point is who would that make sense to ?  IF and I repeat IF, Tony was making money off of doing the Calls etc. How is that different from the other Gurus or 'News Hounds', and what's wrong with that ??  we all have to make a living. I don't see him getting rich off of donations, he doesn't charge a fee for access to his site like many others do...  He's Not raking in the bucks the currency traders are and will when they do exchanges.  He puts out info (some may consider Hopium or BS) but its his info. Do I believe or listen to it all ? Of course not, no more than I do any of the guru's or Article pumpers. I just don't get why everyone seems to be so bent on Tony. His past and what he's doing now isn't harming me in any way or any one else that I know of. I do know that what goes around, does indeed come 'round again to bite you in the ass. 
   I'm really more concerned with those (anyone) who takes it upon themselves to interfere, spread rumors, intentionally maliciously cause harm to another, under the pretense of protecting me from whatever. If they want to protect us from evil, why don't they concentrate on the Bankers, the Government (Corperate), the inJustice system, the real evil ? ... My guess is they will only pick on those who don't wish to deal with this type of ass or have the resources to do so, like the Banks, Gov. etc would. They do this to feel important and very likely to do exactly what they accuse Tony of, monitizing their efforts.
   To me people like this Diston charecter are just a cancer, that is every bit if not worse than the things they claim they're trying to protect us from. It's just a shame we are continually exposed to this kind of rubbish under the pretext of Truth... REALLY ?

CroatianLight

So Marty, if you were walking down the street and saw a man beating up on a woman, you would just walk by and do nothing? You said what other's do don't affect you and they are not doing you any harm, so I have to assume that you would just keep walking and pretending you didn't see this woman falling to her knees begging the man to stop hurting her? Just curious. Those of US, and I mean myself included feel that if we see someone hurting others that we need to step in and help, not because of the person doing the harm, but because there are those that really don't have enough "know how" to know the difference between lies and truth. I totally see your point, but if we all just walk away and not do anything when seeing wrong done, what kind of world would it become? It's already bad, we've been desensitized, to the point where ppl do walk by a dead man on the street and don't even think about it.

For me, it's not about Tony, it's about the victims that for many reasons don't see they are being conned. It could be lack of education, stupidity, ignorance, immaturity, denial, greed, whatever, but each person that is unknowingly being hurt is something a lot of us don't like, we are not here to be service to self, we are here to be service to others and help each other. There are always 2 sides of the coin, they are the same coin, but have 2 faces, they are always together, they can't be separated, although different one can't exist without the other, that is what humanity is as well. Just my perspective at this moment, I might feel different tomorrow.

MartyM

MartyM

Well this is a prime example of how things can be misrepresented..."You said what other's do don't affect you and they are not doing you any harm."  
   If you read the entire post, What I said was "His past and what he's doing now isn't harming me in any way or any one else that I know of." So your premise of my ignoring victoms is unfounded.
  As well, there is nothing in my post or intended, to suggest that nothing should be done about things we see that are wrong or causing harm to others. That's called being an activist. But causing harm yourself, to prevent harm, goes beyond activism and becomes more of a problem than the original problem.
   You are right, it's not just about Tony. It boils down to Control and Power. Everyone wants to control and prevent everything they don't like, by whatever means they can. No one has the right to control another, especially when they refuse to control themselves and take responsibility for themselves. The END does Not Always justify the MEANS.
   I appreciate your perspective and your willingness to accept that it may change. Understanding, acceptance of others believing or being different than we do and and being responsible in how we deal that. Remembering we are all a part of One, Life...
   I trust I've been able to clarify my position without disrespecting yours. 

CroatianLight

Yes, I understand better, I "took" it the wrong way. No worries. I never feel that my perspective is disrespected because I don't care what other's think, it's not about them, it's about ME, meaning, I don't expect others to accept or believe my perspectives because we all have different ones and millions of factors determine how we see life. Just the first 6 years of our lives, have already left an imprint on us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum