OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimbabwe revaluation evidence??? Help Please!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Look what hubby found this am about the Zimbabwe currency, issued in 50 Trillion denominations

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=50000000000000&From=ZWD&To=USD

XE Currency Converter
• Converter
• Rates
• Analysis
• Info
Read important information about the ZWD.
50,000,000,000,000.00 ZWD = 138,159,712,627.80 USD
Zimbabwean Dollar

US Dollar

1 ZWD = 0.00276319 USD 1 USD = 361.900 ZWD
Convert again View Chart Mid-market rates: 2014-02-26 17:10 UTC
============================================

Does this mean that a single 50 trillion Zimbabwe note could now be worth
$ 138,159,712,627.80 ?? That number looks to me like One hundred thirty-eight Billion, on hundred fifty-nine million, seven hundred twelve thousand, six hundred twenty-seven dollars, eighty cents?
But when I divide 50 trillion by 361.9, that = $1,381,597,126.27 which is One Billion, three hundred eighty-one million, five hundred ninety-seven thousand, one hundred twenty-six dollars, twenty seven cents.

Am I missing something here?
And where would one exchange to obtain either amount, iyo? WF doesn't have it listed as a currency they deal with.

IF either were reality, kinda diminishes the value of "money" in one's perception, does it not?

Perhaps that's where we're headed in this life adventure.... Abundance for all, no lack of resources, no limits... HMMM....

MartyM

MartyM

And not to be a 'killjoy' here, but what about the perported 6 Zero LOP ?  This is certainly interesting, but I'm inclined to think more fantasy than reality... Personally I don't want that much money. I don't want my money to own me, meaning being something I have to spend all my time managing, protecting, dealing with. I want it to be something that relieves any issues I will ever have about providing the needs of my family for the next few generations, and the ability to help others when needed. I want to relax and enjoy it. I can certainly enjoy the wealthy, 'Rich & Famous' luxury things, but that's not my lifestyle or need. I want my house back (at least the property,I'll build a new house) and a good truck, and a really Nice car... That certainly doesn't take Billions, even for generations... lol

CroatianLight

I was just about to say what you did Martin, this craze over currencies and de and re valuations is keeping people from their true potential, and perhaps that is the actual global conspiracy in a way to distract us from bringing the Cabal down or not pay attention to the chemtrail filled skies, but in any case ppl, get on with your lives, if it happens great, if not, well, at least you didn't spend your life waiting for it.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

CroatianLight

Wealth is in waking up in the morning and not having to worry about being able to pay the rent, about knowing I am loved, knowing I have choices, knowing I don't have to put on a mask to face the public. Wealth is going into my organic garden and picking fresh healthy fruits and veggies to put on my table. Wealth is watching my cat purr in my lap totally spread out trusting me. Wealth is not being a slave to anyone, being debt free and living off the grid.
These things do not require waiting to get wealthy over night. These are things we CHOOSE to do and work towards making happen. This wealth is not a dream come true or a Dinar RV, they are goals we create to live as sovereign human beings. Once we are fully awakened, we then start creating the plan on how to live free of debt and government, drugs and toxic air, it's easy to do, you just need to wake up and start the steps.

Anonymous

Thanks Marty & CL for sharing here. Agree with both of U.

Possessions can indeed possess one, so we will be philanthropic to many people, ministries, and visionary projects, already knowing 'tis more blessed to give than receive, for us. WE do also look forward to creating more fun adventure memories with our loved ones & know "money" is only one aspect to true wealth, with spiritual values & character, along with optimal health being more desirable and significant than monetary resources. Rich loving relationships evidence true wealth, also.

Abundance is a mind-set and thankful heart attitude we already possess making us already wealthy in most significant ways, just looking forward to experiencing manifestation in new abundant ways.

CroatianLight

7Freemom2, I hope you're right about the RV or GCR or whatever the changes they claim to be coming, I'm not a pessimist really, I'm a very objective and optimistic person, I had a horrific childhood and would not wish my past traumas on anyone, even my worse enemy, but I have learned to accept things intuitively, listen to my higher self, feel truth within the vibrations of my being, and unless I am out of touch with my own reality, I don't see this happening anytime soon, but I have never claimed to be right, so I hope for everyone's sake that prosperity will come to those that need it.
I'm not in need, so I didn't invest, but not because I am not in need, I didn't know about it until my GF in Canada told me she purchased some. But, being in abundance I didn't even think about it, I do good here helping people heal without charging them money for it, I share my garden food with others and I help wherever I can, so my contribution is what it is, I don't think that we should measure that in monetary values.
The other side of the coin, how I see humanity is that we are all here in different incarnations, learning specific lessons, interference is not part of the Divine Plan, it's up to us to make the changes, money isn't going to resolve that, it will only temporarily create an illusion of freedom and prosperity but the real issues are that we ALL must pay to live on this planet, and that is the Divine Mistake/Error, we should not be paying for anything, we are the only planet in the Multiverse that pays to live on this planet, that is the CORE issue and problem, so, that is what we need to resolve, that is what we all came here to do, remove the need for money and live as a money-less society where each of us contributes at what we are good at, the planet has enough land and resources to give each human being 1 acre of land that we can grow our food and share the rest with others. Some may agree with me, some may not, but it's what i Have learned over the years, 30 years to be exact.
When the planet becomes fully 5D and we go with her, we won't need money, then our star friends will help us and provide us with technology we need, with replicators we won't need factories, we won't need to poke and prod Mother Earth for resources, so I am looking at the bigger picture, not this money/prosperity issue because it is only temporary.
Peter Olsen of HEN claims that you should have or keep enough for 10 years, apparently we all called Creator and told him we were not yet ready for Ascension, so it's been postponed for another 10 years, therefore, how silly does that sound to you? I could go on and on, but my point is that I hope there is prosperity, I hope those that need it the most will receive the benefits, but it is not going to resolve the long term issues, it's just a temporary fix.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok so a bit of info re the ZWD, I contacted XE currency converter becasue of the rate they display and they advised that actual currency, which is what most of us hold will never be re-instated, they will introduce a new currency with a whole lot of zeros taken off, when that will happen is anyones guess but it won't be anytime soon. Now that is information from real live people, take it or leave it!

Anonymous

Thanks CL & Nannee 4 Ur additional input here. U R both precious beloved ladies already living Abundant lives in all ways that matter most, as am I, & your participation contributions in this community forum is appreciated & enriches my life. Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! 304767837 

I agree that the money-less world is indeed far superior to the current co-opted slavery/ hierarchy tool it has become; this RV/ GCR seems to be only an interim step for purpose of manifesting Abundance mind & Heart-set within all people, reflecting Creator's creation shouting it forth all around us constantly. There is no lack or limits, except what one believes there may be, so the "money" thing is being used to assist in birthing a new reality of freedom, liberation, abundant heaven-on-earth for every man, woman, & child who chooses same. Serving one another in love, joy, peace absent any need for "payment" frees ALL to give of oneself in each's uniquely gifted manners for highest good of each and all.

Nannee, just becuz someone told U ZIM is "worthless" now, doesn't mean that couldn't change tomorrow or next week; CHANGE is in deed what we seem to be witnessing abundantly... ANYTHING is possible, especially when people realize their co-creative potential & step into manifestation mode of same.

ymoilman2

7freemom2 wrote:Thanks CL & Nannee 4 Ur additional input here. U R both precious beloved ladies already living Abundant lives in all ways that matter most, as am I, & your participation contributions in this community forum is appreciated & enriches my life. Zimbabwe revaluation evidence???  Help Please! 304767837 

I agree that the money-less world is indeed far superior to the current co-opted slavery/ hierarchy tool it has become; this RV/ GCR seems to be only an interim step for purpose of manifesting Abundance mind & Heart-set within all people, reflecting Creator's creation shouting it forth all around us constantly.  There is no lack or limits, except what one believes there may be, so the "money" thing is being used to assist in birthing a new reality of freedom, liberation, abundant heaven-on-earth for every man, woman, & child who chooses same.  Serving one another in love, joy, peace  absent any need for "payment" frees ALL to give of oneself in each's uniquely gifted manners for highest good of each and all.

Nannee, just becuz someone told U ZIM is "worthless" now, doesn't mean that couldn't change tomorrow or next week; CHANGE is in deed what we seem to be witnessing abundantly... ANYTHING is possible, especially when people realize their co-creative potential & step into manifestation mode of same.

XE people have no pertinent information about  what is going on with Zim currency "revaluation". At this moment, Zim$ is Not a Legal Tender(I heard,Not confirmed).. However, under the Precious Metals Backed or Assets Backed Monetary System, only the Currency of the Sovereign Nation Can Become the Legal Tender, Not a Foreign Currency, USD or Yuan,etcs. So, ZIM$ Notes of 50 Trillion and 100 Trillion(2008 Series and AA xxxx) could possibly become the country`s Only Legal Money Soon. Zimbabwe is an extremely "Minerals Rich country with gold, silver, diamonds and also very rare metal resources. That is why the Annunaki(giants) first landed at Zimbabwe  looking for gold.

CroatianLight

It would make sense that currency with so many zeros should re denominate first, but what do I know, seems you know everything YMoilman2.

ymoilman2

CroatianLight wrote:It would make sense that currency with so many zeros should re denominate first, but what do I know, seems you know everything YMoilman2.

Yes. It is better to issue new notes. But, it is also very costly and involve very complicated procedures to do that. That is why even Iraq is hesitant to do that.

CroatianLight

Ymoilman2, do you know Gnostics or anything about Zecharia Sitchin? Reason I ask because you mention the Annunaki, just curious what you know about them or what your version of them is.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well fingers crossed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum