OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 10 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today's Guru Updates for -- March 10 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-10-2014  Enorrste Article: "Bankers: beware of infinite distribution of foreign currency in banks"

Read the article here - http://www.dinardaily.net/t32077-bankers-beware-of-infinite-distribution-of-foreign-currency-in-banks#206527

Quote: “referring to some change in the coming days, which could see a reduction at the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar.” This quote is important because it confirms for us that a change in the value of the dinar is scheduled by the CBI to occur “in the coming days.” Of course we’ve all seen that this particular phrase doesn’t necessarily mean “next week” or even “next month.” But based on other articles it does mean “in 2014”.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

[Jester] HI ALL... NICE TO SEE YOU...

[alfonse] Jester Is this a nothing Sunday or are there some things different that we should be looking for next week?

[Jester] alfonse I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARDS TODAY... WHAT IS THE SKUTTLEBUTT?

[Jester] I READ THE THING ABOUT THE IMF... SOMEONE READ WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS AND WROTE AN EPISTLE ON HOW IT ALL WORKS... HAHAHAH

[Jester] PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP.... IT IS ALL PART OF THE PICTURE... BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARILY THE ONE THING WE ARE WAITING ON...

[Redeye] Jester. WuDanFu mentioned earlier this pm of an experience w BofA and their acknowledgement of trn in the branch. Do you think the transition currencies lifespan is near over. Or has a treaty extended its life.

[Jester] Redeye NOT REALLY.... I THINK THAT IS MADE UP... THAT IS MY OPINION...

[pollyp] Jester, I watched the entire video on the Economic Hitmen. Will the humanitarian funds be enough to help Latin America recover from the damage our government and corporations did to them. I'm so sad.....terrible treatment at the hands of our government

[Jester] pollyp YES IT IS VERY SAD... AND THIS IS WHY PEOPLE WONDER ABOUT WHY OTHE COUNTRIES HATE US... SEEMES AS IF MANY KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE BUT US THAT ARE LIVING HERE...

[Jester] I DO HOPE THE GCR WILL ALSO HELP DIVERGE THOSE CONTROLS AWAY FROM USE LIKE THAT AND MAYBE FORGIVE THEN SOMHOW SO THEY CAN ALSO GET OUT FROM UNDER THEM...

AND MAYBE FORGIVE THEN SOMHOW SO THEY CAN ALSO GET OUT FROM UNDER THEM...

[pollyp] Jester, how could we ever compensate them? It's so much

[Jester] pollyp IT IS THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE SAME BOAT... YOU, ME, ALL WORKING CITIZENS, OTHER COUNTRIES TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FOR CORPORATE GAIN... ETC. ETC...

[pokerbrat] Jester Others know in other countries because our media lies lies lies and is cabal media

[Wadein] Jester Have you heard of the amounts the White Hats and others have been able to recapture stolen from us and other countries?

[Jester] Wadein I DON'T THINK THE WHITE HATS ARE AN ACTIVE ARM IN OPERATIONS... THEY REPORT ON WHAT IS GOING ON... BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING...

[Wadein] Jester They have been active in the past and they were able to claim a lot of money. That was a couple of years ago that I knew about

[Jester] Wadein I DO NOT THINK SO... I BELIEVE MAYBE THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE THAT ARM OF THINGS....

[Jester] Wadein I WAS JUST SAYING THE WHITE HATS ARE REPORTERS OF THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS ARE THE ACTION ARMS.... AS WELL AS THE ONES OVER THEM... SO... NOT THAT I DO NOT LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT BUT THERE IS ONLY SO FAR I WILL GO...

[pollyp] Jester, the central banks have control all over the world, don't they? Are other country's leaders controlled as well, or just ours

[Jester] pollyp THE CENTRAL BANKS ARE THE CONTROL... AND THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THEM ARE ALL ABOUT TAKING AND INSTALLING CENTRAL BANKS WHEREVER THEY CAN TO EXPAND THAT CONTROL... SO... THE PEOPLE IN CONTROL OF THE BANKS ARE THE ONES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT..

[dinar chaser] Jester Is Venezuela next?

[Jester] dinar chaser COULD BE... BUT I AM HOPING EVERYONE IS NOTICING WHAT IS GOING ON AND WILL PUT A STOP TO IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS...

[Jester] YOU HAVE SOME PEOPLE ON RECAPS SAYING IT IS ALL BECAUSE THE IMF IS CONTROLLED BY THE US... IT IS ALL BECAUSE THE US CONTROLS EVERYONE ELSE... IT IS NOT THE SAME THING......IMO

[Jester] NOW I WILL SAY THAT THE CHINESE AND THE RUSSIANS HAVE IT FIGURED OUT... DID A GOOD JOB MESSING UP THE SYRIAN SITUATION... MADE O LOOK LIKE A DING DONG... WHICH DOES NOT TAKE MUCH BUT THEY MADE TI LOOK EASY... HE WAS OBVIOUSLY WANTING TO GO TO WAR... AND THEY TOOK ALL THE MOVES AWAY FROM HIM....

[dinar chaser] Jester Is the same thing happening in the Ukraine?

[Jester] SAME THING IN THE UKRAINE... THIS WILL NOT ESCALATE TO ANY BAD THING IN MY OPINION... IT'S ALREADY SETTLING DOWN I THINK...

[Jester] SO IF THE OTHERS MOVE AGAINST THE US WHEN THEY TRY THIS BS THEN IT IS GOING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO... AND I EXPECT IT TO CONTINUE THAT DIRECTION...

[Jester] THEY WILL STILL KICK... THEY WILL STILL SCREAM... THEY WILL STILL TRY STUPID STUFF... THEY ARE JUST ABOUT OUT OF TRICKS THOUGH.. AND JUST ABOUT DONE IN MY OPINION...

[pollyp] Jester, do you think other countries are aware our population is fed a lot of propaganda by the MSM? I hope they know there are good people in the USA....

[Jester] pollyp SURE THEY DO... OTHERWISE HOW COULD THE RUSSIANS WRITE AN ARTICLE IN THEIR MAJOR NEWSPAPER CALLING US A COUNTRY OF UNEDUCATED PUPPETS... FOR RE-ELECTING O....

[Jester] SO NOW THAT EVEN YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO SEE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON... IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TOO...

[Jester] THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE PAST IS BECAUSE IT IS ALL SORT OF UNDERCOVER... BUT NOW IT IS COMING OUT...

[Wadein] Jester just like roaches scatter in the light

[DEVINEHEALTH] Jester things done in darkness are coming to light

[Jester] NOW... IF YOU WILL LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THE CHINESE AND THE RUSSIANS ARE ABLE TO CHECK THE US GOALS... THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE A REFEREE SOMEWHERE MAKING SURE THINGS GO THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE.... SEE YOU TOMORROW....
Late Sunday Night Jester Chat at Jester's Place
03/10/2014

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum