OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Reader hears for the first time about Monetization of Birth Certificates, has questions

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 17-Mar-2014 23:28:51

(Thanks, J. :)
Reader J. writes, and I'll comment following - others are free to join in:

=====
This is the first I have heard of such a thing from someone yesterday. Can you help me understand this?? I need to start at the beginning and try to wrap my mind around this. How is there any value in a piece of paper i.e., birth cert? I really want to understand this. Also, this person told me that one of the legal definitions of the words "United States" means it is a corporation??? Can you assist me please? Thank you so much. This is quite hard to grasp as I have just been intro'd to it.
---
(hobie here.) You're right, it is hard to grasp. :) I don't quite grasp the monetization of birth certificates either. But I believe it has to do with one or more occasions on which the government was bankrupt and some new rules necessarily came into play. You're aware that our currency nowadays is Federal Reserve Notes, yes? And there's no longer anything on the bills that says they can be redeemed for gold or silver? They're backed by nothing more than "the faith and credit of the United States". And we have a "debt-based fiat money system"...? Somehow the monetization of birth certificates is a key element in how all that works. Some say we are all "chattel". I don't agree with that interpretation of things, but it does in a way explain how it is we're being viewed by those ones who understand "how the game is being played".
As for the "corporation" part, it appears that Congress lawfully created a corporation to handle some of its affairs - but beginning in about 1914, officials were seated only in their corporate capacity, leaving the original jurisdiction government seats vacant ever since, with the result that today, when we think we're dealing with "the government", it's actually the corporation we're dealing with, and it plays by a different set of rules. What we're thinking of as the Constitution is not the original jurisdiction one, either - rather, it's the corporation's internal charter, which they can style most any way they'd want to.
If you'd like, J., I can post your question in the Reading Room and we can see what others might have to say about it all. Be advised, however, there are some differing and contradictory theories that are deeply held by the folks who believe them, so there will likely be some confusion that will arise from our doing that. :) Let me know if you'd like me to do that.
The good news is: That whole incomprehensible system of things may be almost at an end. I'm hopeful that we're on the verge of moving into a new system, one in which currency is metals-based and asset-backed, and the possibility that as that shift comes about, we'll be educated about everything that's been done to us so it will never happen again.
Blessings.
--hobie

---
Reader J. then replied:
Wow...THANK YOU so much for your reply. I sincerely appreciate it. I am getting a better grasp on what this person told me even though I find it "mind warping"! I guess "they" are putting a value of ones total life earning capacity and then using that as collateral to obtain a loan....take one person multiplied by thousands or hundreds of thousands then I "guess" you'd be talking about some serious money.
The corporation thing is another "mind bending" experience. Do I understand that the corporation only applies to Washington DC and that small plot of ground and that the Congress and Senate "members" are a part of the corporation? If not those folks, who is/are the "officers" of the corporation....President, VPresident, etc and how far down the line do the "officers" go.....are the congress folks then "directors" of the corporation or is all of that just a sham and the votes are meaningless?
Thanks so much for your time on my behalf. And, yes, please go ahead and post my question, and if you like my questions here and let's see what we get.....sort of like going out "fishing", you never know what you will end up with.....or as with Mr. Gump and his "box of chocolates"!!

J.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum