OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Update Global Reset 4/7/14 - TNT Tony - LIES

Global Currency Reset•14 videos

VIDEO LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mei8VzqXnE0

Published on Apr 7, 2014

Update on the Global Reset April 7, 2014 - BREAKING NEWS!
Article: http://globalcurrencyreset.net/tnt-tony/ ‎
TNT Tony Dinar and DC lies with proof.

This video is packed with information and proof that you are being lied too! If you listen to TNT Tony Dinar, I have put in this video very brief segments of his recent call as proof of the lies, no more than a minute to minimize torture effect. Don't be afraid.

Video Segments:

0:25 Which Dinars To Buy?
0:48 Lower Denomination Notes / Why I Don't Listen To Tony
1:15 MRI Bankers' Guide To Foreign Currency
3:33 TNT Tony Fake Update on Lower Denomination Notes
4:50 No New Iraqi Dinar - PROOF
5:19 No COA Needed - Is Your IQD REAL?
5:52 MORE LIES TNT TONY CALL
7:03 NEW $100 Bill Example
7:50 My challenge, SHOW ME PROOF of the new notes (Iraqi dinar lower denomination)
8:44 MRI Guide New Issue
10:05 Is Iraq still using USD - Yes, and why
11:58 TNT Dinar - DC Lies
12:40 Iraqi Bonds, Auctions
14:12 Iraqi Bond Rates Proof
15:50 Ask Your Banker These Questions
16:44 More Lies
17:39 When will the Iraqi Dinar Revalue?
18:12 World Reserve Currency
19:00 Germany Wants Their Gold Back
21:07 Nixon Shock - The First Global Currency Reset
22:41 Charles De Gaulle - FRENCH RESPONSE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9r1N...
23:40 Nixon Speech Segment

Subscribe to this Youtube Page
http://globalcurrencyreset.net
• Category
Education
• License
Standard YouTube License

CroatianLight

Yeah and so? What will this accomplish? Shut him up? Don't you have better things to do with your life than waste it on this idiot?

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well the title "TNT Tony - LIES"  is correct at least.

CroatianLight

It's not Tony that is the problem, guys like him are a dime a dozen, it's the sheeple that believe him that are the problem, so no matter how good you are at exposing the truth, it's up to them to believe it and they won't, not many of them because they are desperate and want to believe there is going to be an RV.
Why waste your time on trying to prove someone is a liar? I did it for a few weeks and realized no matter how good we all were at proving TNT was a liar, he would continue to fool and the followers would continue to believe.
We've got 4 blood moons coming up, Gaia is going to rattle and shake, we need to focus on supplies, water and food to last for months, we don't know what parts of earth will be affected, and this is by far more important than trying to prove TNT is a liar.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am in total agreement with you CL.

On the left hand scroll there is a purple door (2nd one down) and articles one can click on to go to the Truth Feeds Prepper site that I admin on and load most of the content. Hopefully people notice this and get some of the most top notch prepper, gardening, medical and general info tips that I can find to help everyone out on how one can survive in most scenarios. 

I totally understand your frustration with the entire revaluation of currency thing. We poke sticks at and make fun of these roos for entertainment purposes. It is what brought most of us here, on this site, together. I do agree our time could be better served but for those that may still get a shit about it they can read it or go to Dinar Daily through the top door on the left scroll or click on any articles and visit our sister site. And if any of you order on Amazon there is a great selection of things that Ponee finds. Check it out.

CroatianLight

Purps...I have yet to go through your site thoroughly, I do click on a few items here and there, but honestly, I should do so, just commenting on what I think and it doesn't mean I am right, but I could be saying something totally different tomorrow, each moment is different, I have really distanced myself from the Dinar fiasco because it doesn't serve me, I Have met some great people though!
I"m taking off tomorrow for the weekend, going cycling with a group of Slovenians, we are heading out to a neighboring island that is much bigger, our island is 26km long and has no shoulder for bikes, the neighboring island is 56 km long and wider roads, we are camping out in a great campground (base camp) and our goal is to cycle to the summit of 800 m picnic and then come back, never done it before!
See ya next week!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That's how we feel here also. :) It is just for that reason alone that I have not dumped that entire section yet. 

What a wonderful trip it sounds like you will be enjoying! How cool! Well travel safe and have some FUN! Get lots of pics if you could... would love to see that part of the world. I love the pics on your site too.

Aloha

:skipping:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum