OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We Need A New Vocabulary… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Need A New Vocabulary…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Need A New Vocabulary… Empty We Need A New Vocabulary… Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We Need A New Vocabulary…
Posted on May 5, 2014 by Visionkeeper
We Need A New Vocabulary… 2010-big-ben-crowd-england-fire-jump-favim-com-98423http://www.favim.com
I was listening to someone talking today about what is going on in the world and I kept hearing the word anarchy being thrown about. I decided to look it up and was saddened to see a word with such a violent meaning being embraced so freely and without true thought or understanding. In researching this I began to see how we have lost our understanding of words and do not seem inclined to want to stay on top of their true meanings and thereby we are not speaking our true feelings. So what is the definition of anarchy? I used bold print in the sections I was disturbed by.
an·ar·chy
[an-er-kee] Show IPA
noun
1.a state of society without government or law.
2.political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental Control,  The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy. Synonyms: lawlessness, disruption, turmoil.
3.anarchism (  def 1 ) .
4.Lack of Obedience to an authority; insubordination: the anarchy of his rebellious teenage years.
5.Confusion and disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith. It was impossible to find the book I was looking for in the anarchy of his bookshelves. Synonyms: chaos, disruption, turbulence; license; disorganization, disintegration.
It made me realize that the vocabulary we use in our lives today, the laws we are forced to follow, are all part of the old paradigm which was constructed out of the need to ‘control’ the population. It has virtually nothing to do with the wants and needs and thinking of ‘we the people’. We need a new vocabulary and new laws to live by in this new world we are creating. Lets begin with the word anarchy, which seems to be a favorite term used to keep people in line by fear today. After all who wants to be labeled an anarchist under the definition of the word today? What does the new world see an anarchist as being? Someone who is actively non-complying, someone who is free thinking, being true to ones own beliefs. So what word could we now use for such behavior that ends the brutal and violent label of anarchist? How about a freedomist? The word patriot has also been twisted and misused against us. What is the true meaning of the word patriot? Again I have used bold on the important parts.
Pa·tri·ot
[pey-tree-uhWe Need A New Vocabulary… ThinspWe Need A New Vocabulary… Thinspt, -ot or, esp. British, pa-tree-uhWe Need A New Vocabulary… ThinspWe Need A New Vocabulary… Thinspt] Show IPA
noun
1.a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2.a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by federal government. 
I’d say it would be loyalty to our country and to its people, NOT to the government, and yet we have been made to be unpatriotic if we try to defend our rights! The definition is correct, how it is being construed by those trying to force control over us is incorrect. We are now being punished for attempting to defend our rights. I suggest we re-acquaint ourselves with the definition of a patriot( and the dictionary in general) and accept this label with great pride and remind our government what the definition and purpose of the word patriot means.
Laws is another word which really rubs me the wrong way. So again, what is the definition of law and I will use bold print to highlight.
law
1 [law] Show IPA
noun
1.the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.
2.any written or positive rule or collection of rules prescribed under the authority of the state or nation, as by the people in its constitution. Compare bylaw, [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/statute law]statute law[/url].
3.the controlling influence of such rules; the condition of society brought about by their observance: maintaining law and order.
4.a system or collection of such rules.
5.the department of knowledge concerned with these rules; jurisprudence: to study law.
Principals and regulations established in a community by some authority? Sounds very vague to me! It should read “principles and regulations established in a community by the People! ” It also says enforced by the judicial system and what is judicial by definition?
ju·di·cial
[joo-dish-uhWe Need A New Vocabulary… ThinspWe Need A New Vocabulary… Thinspl] Show IPA
adjective
1.pertaining to judgment in courts of justice or to the administration of justice: judicial proceedings; the judicial system.
2.pertaining to courts of law or to judges; judiciary: judicial functions.
3.of or pertaining to a judge; proper to the character of a judge; judgelike: judicial gravity.
4.inclined to make or give judgments; critical; discriminating: a judicial mind.
5.decreed, sanctioned, or enforced by a court: a judicial decision.
I see nowhere that is says laws must be complied with by force of the government! So why has the government been given control of our laws and who must follow them and what punishments will be handed out if not followed? Who is writing the laws and why are they not agreed upon by we the people? Are most people even aware of the NDAA law? Talk about losing our control. Why have we allowed the government to gain such control over we the people? Because we are not paying attention, we are no longer aware of the meaning of the words we are using to create the life we are now suffering under. Perhaps we should take a closer look at our school books our children are reading. Are the definitions of words used in them being used correctly or have they been altered? Worth checking out.
I for one am in favor of a far more gentle use of words for the new world. Laws is such a cold word, how about covenants which in essence means agreements? It takes away that feeling of fear does it not? Do you think the language being used today is not without purpose? That purpose is fear! The words we use today give away the power of the people and that was all by design, and unfortunately we have all accepted the way it is and it has been drilled into us forever now. We don’t even recognize what is wrong unless it is pointed out to us by someone awake and aware! A very dangerous situation. Is anyone checking new dictionaries as they are handed out to see if the proper definitions are still being used or have they quietly altered their meanings against us?
All I can say is people better wake up fast as we are quickly spiraling out of control into a world being rapidly created where we the people no longer have power what so ever in our warped minds let alone our lives. WE have all the power to stand up and take back what is rightfully ours, but we must wake up in order to do that!
Wake Up !
We Need A New Vocabulary… Blue-clock-yome-favim-com-1666946

Blessings to us all,
  Visionkeeper
Share this:

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum