OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy.

Rate This

Contraction and Expansion and Heading into Another Influx of Energy. Energy
Well here we are, day 10 of May and on most days so far, I feel like i have been stepping thru molasses!  That’s not a bad thing, just a slow-moving thing!  But I as see thru the readings, there is one of two things happening; contraction, a condensing of our energy field, or an expansion, spreading out of our energy field.  What I am also seeing too, thru my own self, is which ever state you are in during the day, the opposite seems to be happening during the sleep time.
Let me explain a little bit more.  In most of the connections, I am watching as day by day, the area I call the field of life, is closing in on itself, shrinking if you will.  The energy within the field of life, usually I cannot see, except what it is creating, I now see as if you were in a space filled with thick specks of energy.  If you can imagine when something becomes engorged, it swells… so does the energy too.  This is creating a (ohhh so familiar feeling) of everything seeming to have stopped or moving so slowly if feels like it stopped.  It hasn’t, it may feel like it cuz the engorgement of the air around you.
For the last several nights, I am awakened at exactly 3am with such a massive pressure in my head.  It feels like my brain is swelling beyond my cranium, not a very pleasant feeling at all.  Once  I get myself back to sleep, I am fine, until 3am the next night.
Now, on the opposite spectrum, for some, the energy is expanding during the day, almost as if it is trying to take you by the hand and push you forward into the new.  I would bet too, coming in with a sense of urgency.
The one thing I am sure of, all of this is leading up to what spirit has been saying for the last week is an influx of new energy coming in May 14th thru the 16th.  For those feeling the concentration of energy, the way I have been seeing it is like when you add water to something concentrated, it becomes more fluid, easily usable, in our case, highly charged particles of energy moving at the speed of light to bring your (first half of May’s) desires into creation.
For those in the expanded field, it feels like the winds of change will be at your back, blowing you into new spaces of Being.
Now, lets be clear on this thing called desire as well.  I have been asking a lot of people these days what they desire, 7 out of 10 folks (give or take) tell me, but without that emotional charge, that emotional connection that IS the creating energy.  Be clear within yourself what your ego desires and what your heart desires.  The lower mind, or ego, has no emotional connection to the desire and therefore, the field of life has no instruction to set it in motion.  It hears only the emotion of the heart and that is where it gets all of its instruction from.
Example:  I have said more than once, I really want my car paid off.  However, emotionally, I really don’t care one way or the other.  My mind (or human Lisa) would like that very much, but my heart energy, there is no true emotion being laid on that, which is why I continue to have a car payment!!   Dammit!! lol  And let me tell ya, there ain’t no faking it either!
Now, lets take in a huge learning lesson I had with myself yesterday.  In the last two and a half years, I have not created any days off for myself.  The way I looked at it, I never know when I am going to be “down” and I really don’t want to take off any more days than I have too.  That is, until my team gave me the instruction of three on and one off as May started.  The way my schedule books out, I have not been able to really adhere to that until yesterday.  My first real, intentional day off.
It felt so good to move deep into the inner silence on purpose (instead of being forced there lol.)  I watched my own body start the expansion, energy moving out of my pores, little curlicues of various colored energy strands… it has only expanded a few inches outwards, but I surely could feel it.  Like my whole body spent the day exhaling.
I really have no idea what this all means, but I do feel there is something significant to the curlicues  (instead of being straight out.)  Kinda like little springs…  We will see where it all takes us!!
Ohhh the interactive evolution of us!!  Exciting!!  But sometimes, i just want to push the story ahead and see more.  I suppose that is what each day is for.
On that note… let the day begin!!!
I love y’all so much.  Thank you for Being Here and enduring all that it took to get to Here as well!!
Lisa Gawlas      www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html
P.S.  Just a note to say that I really screwed up with downloading the last session of the Soul Gym.  While downloading the nights 3 hour session, I realized I was running out of storage room on webex, so started deleting the files that I already downloaded and sent out, inadvertently deleting the very one I was downloading too.  I am learning fast what not to do!!!

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum