OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Different Viewpoint Of The Galactic Federation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

happywelshguy

This is a very good video (7 Minutes long) and gives a different viewpoint to the Galactics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drTBgrjP3z0&feature=related

Anonymous

happywelshguy, we discussed this further after you left the call...but this is from the dark forces and we do not post things from the dark forces as it only feeds into it & gives it more energy! We do not want to give the dark forces any more energy, that would contradict what we do as Lightworkers.

People please ignore this kind of agenda's. There is a reason these people don't have their real voices & names out on these video's etc.

it's not a different view point...it's dark forces & there is a difference!

GoldPeg9 or Jewelz maybe you can shed some enlightenment on this?!?

Anonymous

Ok, now that I've finally got something to eat & am a little less crabbier...

This video (from 2010) promotes fear & distrust, that's what the dark Ones do. That's how control is kept, by keeping us in fear, confusion & distrust.

Draco and Annunaki are Reptilian race & are the Annunaki. Draco's are the ancestors of the Annunaki. The Greys are a dying race of clones. Even their technology is limited, this is why they have not been able to genetically 'fix' themselves! They want to get their feelings back. This is why they have no empathy or sympathy as we humans do & they can just outright kill & slaughter others with no remorse what-so-ever! Illuminati are Hybrid Annunaki - DNA crossed with human. Our technology here on Earth is in the 'dark ages' compared to their technology. That being said, the Grey still can't 'fix' themselves.

Here is some more information about them...

Links About Alien Species…

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/greys.htm

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/draconians.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles33.htm#A

Alex Collier has a lot of good information out there, that is mostly correct. Understand that there is still the 3D veil that these kinds of people still have to deal with so not everything, from everyone, is correct.

That will keep you all busy all weekend! :lol:

This video's creator is also 'hid' from world...no name, face, personal info, etc...& uses a computerized voice for audio. If you look at the real Lightworker sites you will see their info up there & they are not hiding anything.

Why feel the need to hide if what you are saying is true? As for the 'drug' to Reptilians, Draco's...it is the chemical produced during the 'fear state' (mostly in children) within the Adrenal & Pituitary glands. This is their 'crack' if you will.

The Galactics are here because this is the 1st time that a planet & it's inhabitants are Ascending at the same time. Gaia has Ascended 6X in the past & this is the 7th & final time...and we get to come along for the ride!

Hope that answers some questions for now.

Last edited by LadyInRed on Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Hi HappyWG;

There are many people who are mind controlled and used by the dark forces (Illuminati) to confuse people and discredit that which is totally in the Light and pure goodness

This voice speaking is like an automated woman. She is not real. She is programmed and just sounds like a woman speaking.

The Galactic Forces and the Ashtar Command are totally GOODNESS

Their only Law is the Law of Love.

This is a false computer generated recording, premeditated to confuse and put people in fear. It's like a last resort of the Controllers on this planet to keep the masses dumbed down and in fear of a UFO invasion.

There will be NO UFO invasion.

There will only be wonderful enlightened Beings from the Galaxy, here to transmute all that is unbalanced and discordant on Earth - into pure Love, Joy and Abundance for all. When they finally decloak their star ships, they will also send such a wave of light down that ALL humanity will feel the Love that they are.

Full consciousness is being restored for all on this planet too, so there will be NO misunderstandings about anything that is going on.

People will remember the true his/herstory of the Planet - from day one.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

happywelshguy

I consider myself to be a virgin in Intergalactic events and in order to try and determine the truth, I have reviewed 100’s of articles and watched probably an equal number of video’s from various sources.

I honestly believed that the information I had reviewed was correct and I was at peace

I then found information that I reviewed (including the video that I posted) which created some doubt to me and that what I had readily accepted as being accurate, may not have been the truth at all and was possibly just the opposite.

I have no reason to believe that the video came from a dark force and that maybe the opposite is true.

In my personal opinion the topic of Ascension is most important and I want my personal Ascension to take place naturally, (as governed per the laws of the universe) and at this juncture, (because of such diversity) I’m not prepared to believe unequivocally that any information is correct and I continue my search for the truth

We had a good debate last night, each party providing a different viewpoint and I am at a point that I do not know what the truth is, as I haven't seen or, read anything that can prove this to me with 100% certainty and it’s quite possible that the truth will not be known, until the event of Ascension takes place and souls go their respective way.

As far as your comment about the video having an artificial voice then let me respectfully state, that I have watched many videos including some from Archangel Michael and Starseeds that all have artificial voices.

As this is such an important issue, shouldn't people be able to review information (without influence) and then be guided by their heart and instinct and decide for themselves what they believe to be true?

Thank you for the information, I shall certainly review it.

You may be interested in viewing some videos also and I would suggest that you begin with the following
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDcn-LJNlo

There is an incredible amount of information Part # 1 – Part #3 and I learned a lot more than I knew (and yes I know that this person sells books etc.

I am certainly prepared to believe "The Truth" I just don't know if I have found it yet.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Happy Welsh Guy,

Whether you believe me at this time or not - doesn't matter.

I am Za'Raya Bin Kole Chex Na
Ashtar Commander of the Starship Pegasus Nine

I am here to help educate people on what is real so that they are not in so much shock when the true history of how all started on Earth is revealed.

The real facts will be aired 24/7 for quite a while on all media sources - Media that will no longer spout lies as they will not be controlled by the Illuminati any longer

I am living here in a 3D earth body, but have my memories of who I really am and I why I came here.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok, now I'm confused, because on that same site that HappyWelshGuy posted is another video entitled Galactic Federation of Lies! I just watched that one too and it did make a very good case.
But I know this, I'm afraid of heights, and I'm very closely connected to the land, so I'm going to follow my heart's love and keep my feet planted here on Mother Earth!

Anonymous

HappyWG, there will be people that have science backgrounds (BG), religious BG, or just so fact mind based that they hold themselves back from believing the good that is about to happen & Ascension. They just want proof & facts or will not believe anything.

No one is here to make you believe anything. 'Free Will' is a choice & right of all individuals. But understand that the choices you make also have consequences as well, both good & bad. People, the human race, has been so mistreated & dumbed-down for so long as a society that people don't feel they can trust another person...they are guarded. They don't feel that all this good can happen to them, so they don't let themselves believe.

Let me say this...we have all lived many incarnations in hell & we have all been very good & very very bad. So you have paid your 'entrance fee' into the Age of Aquarius - The Golden Age, so why not accept it!!

As I said before I'm not in the convincing business, but will try to help you see what you do not, as will GoldPeg9 & Jewelz...if we can ever get Jewelz to post on this forum again.lol

But in time all your questions will be answered as nothing will be hid. Right now we need to focus on working together & fixing ourselves, our economic, financial & governmental systems & start cleaning Gaia's air, water & land up after our many, many years of abuse.

You see, Gaia is Ascending & so are all her inhabitants that are/become of the higher vibrations...those that stay in the lower vibrations will not be able to survive in the higher vibrations, so they & it will no longer exist on Gaia after that point. She is Ascending & we are either on board & going with her...or not!

If you keep looking & focusing on all the wrong stuff...then 'Universal Laws' will give you exactly that. if you keep saying you can't pay all these bills!..Universal Laws will give you more bills. It doesn't distinguish between positive & negative...just that it is. So if you complain & keep your thoughts on bills & no money...you will get more bills & no money.

Your words & thoughts have more power than you know, as I'm constantly reminded! :lol:

Again, soon you will have all your questions answered as the Truth will come out. You may even get angry at the truth about what has happened to you as humans & for how many years. But again, don't feed into the negative...only know that they will pay for their crimes & move forward with fixing us & our planet.

Now that my fingers won't work anymore...I'm off here & hope that helped shed some light. ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

happywelshguy so good to see you posting over here!

I also like to see differing viewpoints. I believe the discussion of these points of view can bring different points of light to those who read them.

happywelshguy

I can agree with the majority of what you have written here.

However and with the greatest of respect to you, how do you know with 100% certainty that it is I, that's focusing on the wrong stuff?

I quite understand that decisions have consequences and that's exactly why my mind is open to question facts that don't quite seem correct to me, as I don't wish to make any mistake.

You are quite correct that in time the truth will come out.

bball:

LadyInRed wrote:HappyWG, there will be people that have science backgrounds (BG), religious BG, or just so fact mind based that they hold themselves back from believing the good that is about to happen & Ascension. They just want proof & facts or will not believe anything.

No one is here to make you believe anything. 'Free Will' is a choice & right of all individuals. But understand that the choices you make also have consequences as well, both good & bad. People, the human race, has been so mistreated & dumbed-down for so long as a society that people don't feel they can trust another person...they are guarded. They don't feel that all this good can happen to them, so they don't let themselves believe.

Let me say this...we have all lived many incarnations in hell & we have all been very good & very very bad. So you have paid your 'entrance fee' into the Age of Aquarius - The Golden Age, so why not accept it!!

As I said before I'm not in the convincing business, but will try to help you see what you do not, as will GoldPeg9 & Jewelz...if we can ever get Jewelz to post on this forum again.lol

But in time all your questions will be answered as nothing will be hid. Right now we need to focus on working together & fixing ourselves, our economic, financial & governmental systems & start cleaning Gaia's air, water & land up after our many, many years of abuse.

You see, Gaia is Ascending & so are all her inhabitants that are/become of the higher vibrations...those that stay in the lower vibrations will not be able to survive in the higher vibrations, so they & it will no longer exist on Gaia after that point. She is Ascending & we are either on board & going with her...or not!

If you keep looking & focusing on all the wrong stuff...then 'Universal Laws' will give you exactly that. if you keep saying you can't pay all these bills!..Universal Laws will give you more bills. It doesn't distinguish between positive & negative...just that it is. So if you complain & keep your thoughts on bills & no money...you will get more bills & no money.

Your words & thoughts have more power than you know, as I'm constantly reminded! :lol:

Again, soon you will have all your questions answered as the Truth will come out. You may even get angry at the truth about what has happened to you as humans & for how many years. But again, don't feed into the negative...only know that they will pay for their crimes & move forward with fixing us & our planet.

Now that my fingers won't work anymore...I'm off here & hope that helped shed some light. ☀

Anonymous

HappyWG, did you read GoldPeg9 last post. Kinda explains a lot there doesn't it. But the fact is that I don't have the conflicts & distrust you do. I'm good with what I believe....no doubt what-so-ever!

it is you that needs to come to terms with what you believe & I can't do that for you, sorry. BTW...Jewelz said for you to give him a call & he will have a chat about some of your concerns. I'm sure you have the number. :D

happywelshguy

How do I contact you to speak with you?

I would really like to determine the truth

bball:

GoldPeg9 wrote:Happy Welsh Guy,

Whether you believe me at this time or not - doesn't matter.

I am Za'Raya Bin Kole Chex Na
Ashtar Commander of the Starship Pegasus Nine

I am here to help educate people on what is real so that they are not in so much shock when the true history of how all started on Earth is revealed.

The real facts will be aired 24/7 for quite a while on all media sources - Media that will no longer spout lies as they will not be controlled by the Illuminati any longer

I am living here in a 3D earth body, but have my memories of who I really am and I why I came here.

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

[quote="happywelshguy"]How do I contact you to speak with you?

bball:

[quote="GoldPeg9] [quote]

There is a conference call tonight - 6 p.m. Pacific time (LadyinRed has posted) that I will be on to answer questions.

Link is:

http://www.oom2.com/t2040-a-call-with-goldpeg9-sat-night-5-5-12

happywelshguy

I will be unable to attend this CC.

As I have stated, I am looking to determine the truth and I have today found additional information.

I need to investigate this information before I do anything further, as there is a credibility issue that
concerns me.

:bball:

quote="GoldPeg9"][quote="happywelshguy"]How do I contact you to speak with you?

bball:

[quote="GoldPeg9]

There is a conference call tonight - 6 p.m. Pacific time (LadyinRed has posted) that I will be on to answer questions.

Link is:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Hi HWG;

The call is recorded now. Perhaps some of your queries are answered on it.

Cosmic Cheers,
Z

[quote="happywelshguy"]I will be unable to attend this CC.

As I have stated, I am looking to determine the truth and I have today found additional information.

I need to investigate this information before I do anything further, as there is a credibility issue that
concerns me.

:bball:

quote="GoldPeg9"]
happywelshguy wrote:How do I contact you to speak with you?

bball:

[quote="GoldPeg9]

Link is:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum