OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Looking Out While Looking Within… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking Out While Looking Within…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking Out While Looking Within… Empty Looking Out While Looking Within… Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Looking Out While Looking Within…
Posted on June 3, 2014 by Visionkeeper
Looking Out While Looking Within… Confused-heart-heartache-heartbreak-favim-com-1578196http://www.favim.com
This will be a brief post today. I think? I never know until it ends. I surfed briefly through the news channels this morning, never because I believe what I am seeing and hearing, but rather to keep abreast of my enemies actions. Once I take them in and digest what I heard and saw, I quickly release them, as I refuse to drag their distorted energy around with me. I had to sit back for a moment and decipher what I was thinking and feeling. What I saw and heard was yet again a torrent of lies and it made my heart sink. I am a really big believer in integrity, it is what I live by and for me it is extremely difficult to be alive during a time of utter deceit on all levels. So I had to ask myself why this was happening. What I came up with is what I always seem to come up with and I never like it. It is because we are allowing this deceitful insanity to continue and why do we do this? I suppose for many personal reasons, but one I see occurring time and time again is from a lack of understanding how the world works. Until we get a good grasp on what is taking place and do something about it, it will continue.
So what is it that so many people are not understanding? The bigger picture, the cause and affect of things. We allow our Government to lie to us at every turn without any consequences and so it continues. Why can we not see that the continual flood of lies that gushes unabated out of Washington is setting a HUGE precedent for our children. If our President can lie, if our Senators and Congressmen can lie, if big corporations can lie and get away with it, the message to our children is it is okay to lie! The very people who are meant to be there for our children to look up to and style their own lives after are corrupt liars who are injuring our children’s images of themselves and this SHOULD bother us! Perhaps our own self images are broken and lacking therefore it doesn’t occur to us to see what is happening to our children. It it surely something we should be giving serious thought to. A child’s mind is so very vulnerable to what they are learning from those around them, and that will affect their own lives further down the road. The dishonesty and lack of integrity in the world must stop at once or we will end up with a whole generation of souls that care less and less about the world they are living in and less and less about each other. This would be so very tragic!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum