OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
May I respectfully ask? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
May I respectfully ask? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
May I respectfully ask? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
May I respectfully ask? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
May I respectfully ask? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
May I respectfully ask? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
May I respectfully ask? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
May I respectfully ask? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
May I respectfully ask? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
May I respectfully ask? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

May I respectfully ask?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May I respectfully ask? Empty May I respectfully ask? Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:02 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

A general question of all interested, but in particular those of you who are concerned Americans

Obama has appeared on BBC television with that colossal arse David Cameron and has DIRECTLY interfered with a vote taking place in Scotland about Scottish independence. He has "taken sides" in Scottish voting which reflects exactly the view of Cameron and his Govt of zombies.

What has made Cameron so scared he has asked (or has been told and meekly obeyed) the President of another country to intercede?
What the hell difference would Scottish independence make to America?

It wouldn't be something to do with an impending implosion of an increasingly exposed and fractured end of an era by any chance .....would it?

Mr Agnew may have to reconsider his biblical arrogance if he still thinks all other countries are vassals to the US

2May I respectfully ask? Empty Re: May I respectfully ask? Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I think it is about time other countries stop and think about involvement with the US. Of course that really means The Queen as she still has rule here. Though most won't believe that.

3May I respectfully ask? Empty Re: May I respectfully ask? Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

The Monarchy has plenty of "influence" behind the scenes.

The depth of what "influence" she has outside of the Empire Commonwealth is varied depending upon whom you ask or choose to read.

The subject has been muddied somewhat

4May I respectfully ask? Empty Re: May I respectfully ask? Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 am

topspin2

Perception is the key word here. The US is the King of perception...No right or left, no gov, no lawful financial system, no truth, only the perception of it. I think it too late as the PTB are right where they want to be. They need ALL countries to buy in and even the small country of Scotland needs to obey. They want total control over every one...And they are on their way....But perhaps I am wrong....

5May I respectfully ask? Empty Re: May I respectfully ask? Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have a feeling you are not wrong very often about these things topspin!

6May I respectfully ask? Empty Re: May I respectfully ask? Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

With events in Ukraine/Russia AND the anti EU feeling sweeping Europe it is clear that the EU has had it's day. The appearance of Obama with Cameron says one of two things. Cameron has begged for help and he needs it after painting himself into many corners or.....the US Govt is clinging to the idea it can still dictate. Possibly a hybrid of the two.

Either way this will make some Scots resentful and empowered and they will break away, which means the UK is no more AND as it is no more it cannot exist as a member of the EU.

Watch Russia, China, and the BRICS on this....and the background where Cameron has set the stage for London to be the western centre for.......islamic banking.

It all points to a "divorce" with the past arrangement where Washington called the shots and took the flak for those simply went undercover with the rest in 1947

Just my opinion though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum