OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DATA BREACHES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DATA BREACHES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DATA BREACHES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DATA BREACHES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DATA BREACHES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DATA BREACHES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DATA BREACHES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DATA BREACHES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DATA BREACHES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DATA BREACHES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DATA BREACHES

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DATA BREACHES Empty DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:10 pm

topspin2

Just an FYI on all of the data breaches, Target Stores etc.....The PTB have access to all data bases. The have offices set up in SF, DC and other spots that do nothing but collect and alter data. 10's of thousands of employees to manipulate and move data around. Data breaches are about moving the masses towards the acceptance of gov controlled information on all...ie RFID chips.......There coming folks.....

http://nationalreport.net/rfid-chip-now-being-issued-in-hanna-wyoming-as-part-of-new-obamacare-plan/

I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SITE. I DO KNOW HOWEVER THAT THE CHIP IS READY AND PLANNED FOR USE. I WAS TOLD THIS BY A LOS ALAMOS 25 YEAR EMPLOYEE....FACE TO FACE......

2DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks topspin! Appreciate the heads up and info.

muah

3DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:01 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

What happens if you simply tell them to

"go do one?"

Here chips are used on dogs but unsure if they are rfid, say no and what can they do?

4DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:43 pm

topspin2

The general public is for the most part defenseless against these guys. The plan to go after gov employees/ welfare recipients is well, flawless........They continue to be a work of art.....Satans Art!!!!!!!!!

5DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The "chips" are nano particles and is being administered via vaccines which is why the heavy handed approach to child immunizations. This is important to understand. If you are getting any assistance from the gov they withdraw your assistance if you reject their rules. Rule #1: You MUST vaccinate your children, no exemptions.

Food, air, water, medicine, their is nothing that has not been altered.

6DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:58 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Thanks for the explanations, although I see something that does not fit the usual MO, unless of course they are wishing to brag and strut.

There is no need to sanction anyone in or out of employment or any need to create suspicion with vaccines if they have altered food, water, medicine, and even air. There would no need to raise the stakes in costs or awareness unless these routes were not working.

Not a criticism, just an observation

7DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

good point... but they cover all bases.

my thought is that the earlier the inoculation the quicker the children will decline. the rest is a slow accumulation in the bodies degradation process.

Notice how many folks are getting more and more "allergies". They get off on the suffering.

8DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:18 pm

1ness

1ness

They have to cover all bases because of "people" like Skyz and myself that knew back in the 60's and 70's do not trust the Government. We would never blindly accept anything from TPTB and MSM. If it did not FEEL right, forget it. I believe it is in my DNA to go against any kind of authority. I have always been this way.

Poor Mom  DATA BREACHES 3162187677

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

9DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL! Mine too... gave her a run for the money and then some!

10DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:14 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What?

11DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 am

1ness

1ness

NanneeRose wrote:What?

Hey Nannee,
i speaking on being in constant trouble though out school. By the time i i left high school Mom had "visted" the Princple's office or Asst Dean's over 200 times. Only one of those was for fight with another student, eveything else was because of not going along with the program as they would say.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

12DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:43 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhh yes I remember those days. I was the 'rebel' also but mainly because I was bored LOL!

13DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:06 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

In earlier times I fear I would have been deported to Australia or some other "far" colony for terminal disrepect of "authority".

In fact I was nearly born there, but fate intervened

14DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 pm

topspin2

I was the same way. For some reason some of us just cannot go along with entering the matrix. Our gut instinct is to stay away as we know there is not an ounce of truth in it. Others believe in the system and are unable to understand anything outside of the matrix....For me life is like watching a poorly written movie with Sheeples as actors.....I am amazed at the lack of insight by people....Simply amazed....

15DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa bs you were nearly an aussie, we could have hung out LOL! 

Well I always thought it was because some of us were naughty topspin but as I am getting older I am like nope we were just expressing OUR thought patterns and NOT the thought patterns of the so called teachers and authoritarians! I to this day cannot handle people riding rough shot over me, it doesnt work well LOL!

16DATA BREACHES Empty Re: DATA BREACHES Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:12 pm

topspin2

Nannee, thats us.We recognize that its all a lie and we just cannot participate in it. Its actually comical to me at times as I watch the PTB direct society in different directions with their false flag events, but that does not mean I laugh at their destruction and hate..They are absolute geniuses....By far the most cunning and despicable beings on the planet...They move at a pace that is inhuman. I can only assume that they are capable in someway of returning here.....(which I know to be true)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum