OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Say Goodbye EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Say Goodbye EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Say Goodbye EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Say Goodbye EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Say Goodbye EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Say Goodbye EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Say Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Say Goodbye EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Say Goodbye EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Say Goodbye EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Say Goodbye

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Say Goodbye Empty Say Goodbye Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Say Goodbye
Posted on July 26, 2014 by Ines Radman

It’s been a difficult few days, my thoughts with all my brothers and sisters worldwide, suffering from some form of enslavement, most notably the ethnic cleansing and genocide happening in Gaza and Ukraine. My uncle passed away 2 days ago, since returning to Croatia 10 years ago, he replaced my father. Although, I was 28 years old when my real father died, he was only a biological father, my uncle was the love of my life and he made me feel like I was his too. 
Sitting with the family, they were talking about his final moments, something I find unnecessary, morbid and I must pretend to be interested because my family is Roman Catholic, so, in respect to them I need to support them. My cousin started talking about how despite my uncle going in and out of coma, he would talk to her and suddenly get up and start making notions like he’s knitting his fishing net (he was a fisherman) and he would ask my cousin to hold the other end. She told him that she was never his fishing partner, but he insisted she was. 

So the story went on for hours about his “illusions”, I had to be quiet and not try even to explain to her that my uncle was actually in the process of melding/combining his other parallel lives, that he was preparing his soul to leave this vehicle, so there was a process involved, he was actually living a few other parallel lives during this process of integration. The part of the soul that is in his body now must reintegrate itself with the other parts. We think they are hallucinating or having illusions, but it’s actually the re-integration process of the soul. 

You can’t explain this to Christians, they see it as nothing but a silly illusion, they think it’s funn, yet, they don’t understand that the brain is not capable of fantasizing, it is a processor, it takes in data and processes it through an analytic process, therefore, no illusion. No doubt the story of his final hours intrigued me because I could see the reality of what was going on. 
I saw my uncle the day before he died and had an opportunity to be alone with him. I took his hand, it felt so warm and hard to believe he was about to leave his vehicle, but I telepathically relayed the words to him: I love you so much, thank you for all that you have contributed to my life, but you don’t need to stick around anymore, you are free to leave. Your family is strong, they will make it, be free and be your free soul that you are. I love you.”
That evening my uncle passed. The next morning when I got there, he was already dressed for the funeral, my cousin told me how they were next to him in his final moments. He opened his eyes, they scrolled around the room looking at each one of them, he took one more breath and he was gone.  He had peace and serenity on his expression, they felt good that he wasn’t suffering too much in his last hours. 
I like to believe that he heard me, that he understood, that he took my advice and picked the right moment to leave. Losing someone in 3D is not easy, we are attached to the ones we love, I love my uncle, I am so happy for him that he can finally be free of the diseased body, perhaps he left so that he can come back, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that he chose the moment to leave. 
We don’t have the right to prolong anyone’s life artificially if they are terminal. It’s what I like about Croatia, we have the right to choose if we are terminal to go home and die or stay in the hospital to try and get as many more minutes as we can. My uncle stuck around because he didn’t want to cause his family pain, we need to let our loved ones know they are free to go. We mustn’t lie to them and tell them they will get better. My family never told my uncle he was dying, so he fought so hard to stay alive and it was very stressful on everyone, he was confused and didn’t understand he was dying. 
In our selfish desire to hold on to them, we only cause them more suffering. Next time you are sitting beside a loved one who is terminally ill, remember it’s not about you, it’s about them. We need to choose and to die with dignity, we have no right to keep them here just because we don’t want to feel the pain. The pain is inevitable, so we need to let them  go when we see their suffering is great and there is nothing else we can do. Let’s remind ourselves that we have no right to ask that from our loved ones, they need to know it’s their choice, they need to know we are ok with them leaving.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum