Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ozzy Man Reviews: Humans Being Nice
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire"
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Ancient OOPArt Found In Java?
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed plus MORE
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - UFO's, Consciousness, and Meditation
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solid Gold Star-Map Found In Peru
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here they COME!
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Keith Ellison, Prosecuting George Floyd Murder
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The George Floyd Protests – 20 Unanswered Questions
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody's talking about it!... But WHAT is it?
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X BLACK STAR SKYWARRS plus MORE
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Scientist Harald Kautz Vella discusses Coronavirus & OXYGEN
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lifting the Lockdown with Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 500 environmental activists on mobile phone companies to stop 5G - Paris, France
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NON PROFIT Ministry Needs Donated Truck 1 & 2
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "This Will Affect Everyone" - Robert Kennedy Jr.
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Disposable Civilizations
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CROP PATHOGEN CRISIS | Northern Hemisphere Crops Freeze
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spider Woman's Legacy & Spider Man's Lore
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jonathan Pie: LOCKDOWN episode 7: Back to School
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SPACE-X LIVE FEED NOW SHOWS *UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS NEAR LAUNCH PLATFORM BEFORE LATEST EVENTS IN TX(!)
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Finding Our Lost History
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HERBS, BOTANICALS, ORGANIC & NATURAL REMEDIES » Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat

Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LavenderRose

LavenderRose

Chicken, I love it. But knowing what I know about factory farms and how the greater portion of the meat in this country is processed, it’s kind of scary to even think about eating it sometimes. So of course, you can imagine my excitement when I found this Readington Farms antibiotic-free, “all natural” chicken at my local grocery store. The only downside to it is that it’s not USDA organic, which, among other things, could mean that the chickens’ diets might consist of genetically modified “foods,” and it’s “minimally processed” according to the package, which could mean a number of things, but I’ll take that over any meat processed by the Big Farm industry any day. I don’t think that this chicken really tasted any better than chicken you would buy from Tyson or Purdue but, the most noticeable difference between this chicken and the chicken meat you would get from a “factory farm” company is the size of the slices of meat. I’ve purchased Purdue chicken breasts many times in the past and they are always much, much larger than the breasts that came out of the Readington Farm package. For me, that’s a huge indication that Purdue and other Big Farm brand chickens are artificially enhanced, even though they too make the “all natural” claims on their packaging.  I’m still a bit skeptical about the Readington Farms chicken because I know it’s not 100% all-natural, but for someone like me who survives on a mostly vegetarian diet, but eats chicken meat every now and then as a protein source, I think it’s a good option. This is the only “natural” meat brand offered at my local grocery store, but I am curious… Do you have an all-natural chicken brand that you trust and purchase regularly?

Buy your meat direct from your local farmer or go vegetarian!

Here’s why, via EcoWatch:

It is no secret that in the war against meat pathogens in commercial U.S. meat production, the pathogens are winning.

The logical result of the tons of antibiotics Big Meat gives livestock (not because they are sick, but to fatten them up) is clear:

antibiotics that no longer work against antibiotic-resistant diseases like staph (MRSA), enterococci (VRE) and C.difficile. 

Antibiotic-resistant infections, once limited to hospitals and nursing homes, can now be acquired in the community, Florida public beaches and on the highway behind a poultry truck.

1. Chlorine Baths

If you want to know the most problematic ingredients in our food supply, just look at the items the European Union boycotts, starting with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hormone beef and chicken dipped in chlorine baths.

Read the rest

Most chickens come from industrial hatcheries, many of which are the same ones that provide chickens to large-scale farming operations. 

Undercover investigations have documented widespread abuse and cruelty. Conditions are dirty and cramped, sick chickens are left to die, and since male chicks serve no purpose, they are ground up, gassed, suffocated or shipped as packing material to cushion and warm the baby hens, most of whom die during transport.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum