OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five Dangerous Substances Big Ag Pumps Into Your Meat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LavenderRose

LavenderRose

Chicken, I love it. But knowing what I know about factory farms and how the greater portion of the meat in this country is processed, it’s kind of scary to even think about eating it sometimes. So of course, you can imagine my excitement when I found this Readington Farms antibiotic-free, “all natural” chicken at my local grocery store. The only downside to it is that it’s not USDA organic, which, among other things, could mean that the chickens’ diets might consist of genetically modified “foods,” and it’s “minimally processed” according to the package, which could mean a number of things, but I’ll take that over any meat processed by the Big Farm industry any day. I don’t think that this chicken really tasted any better than chicken you would buy from Tyson or Purdue but, the most noticeable difference between this chicken and the chicken meat you would get from a “factory farm” company is the size of the slices of meat. I’ve purchased Purdue chicken breasts many times in the past and they are always much, much larger than the breasts that came out of the Readington Farm package. For me, that’s a huge indication that Purdue and other Big Farm brand chickens are artificially enhanced, even though they too make the “all natural” claims on their packaging.  I’m still a bit skeptical about the Readington Farms chicken because I know it’s not 100% all-natural, but for someone like me who survives on a mostly vegetarian diet, but eats chicken meat every now and then as a protein source, I think it’s a good option. This is the only “natural” meat brand offered at my local grocery store, but I am curious… Do you have an all-natural chicken brand that you trust and purchase regularly?

Buy your meat direct from your local farmer or go vegetarian!

Here’s why, via EcoWatch:

It is no secret that in the war against meat pathogens in commercial U.S. meat production, the pathogens are winning.

The logical result of the tons of antibiotics Big Meat gives livestock (not because they are sick, but to fatten them up) is clear:

antibiotics that no longer work against antibiotic-resistant diseases like staph (MRSA), enterococci (VRE) and C.difficile. 

Antibiotic-resistant infections, once limited to hospitals and nursing homes, can now be acquired in the community, Florida public beaches and on the highway behind a poultry truck.

1. Chlorine Baths

If you want to know the most problematic ingredients in our food supply, just look at the items the European Union boycotts, starting with genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hormone beef and chicken dipped in chlorine baths.

Read the rest

Most chickens come from industrial hatcheries, many of which are the same ones that provide chickens to large-scale farming operations. 

Undercover investigations have documented widespread abuse and cruelty. Conditions are dirty and cramped, sick chickens are left to die, and since male chicks serve no purpose, they are ground up, gassed, suffocated or shipped as packing material to cushion and warm the baby hens, most of whom die during transport.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum