OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Monty and Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime?

Posted on September 20, 2014 by Ines

Monty & Veronica Keen, Partners in Crime?
Sounds kind of cute doesn’t it? Who would think that poor old Veronica with a heart condition would be fooling the masses? You be the judge. Monty is gone and stuck in the 4th dimension, you know where the Lords of Karma reside so I can’t disprove his messages or the validity of them, are they really coming from Monty or the Lords of Karma speaking in his behalf? They should really let him go back to Source or reincarnate back to Earth, not sure why they are holding him hostage so long. He’s been really rude, rough and tough lately, angry at the Cabal and blaming them for everything that happens to Veronica. But Monty has made it very easy for Veronica to play the victim. First, he speaks for her, tells her what her day was like, tells her how and what she’s feeling and what she should be doing today and for the rest of her life.
Every time she trips or breaks a toenail, he blames it on the Cabal. Veronica doesn’t have to even think about anything, Monty does all the thinking and worrying for her. She’s the center of attention while an alive Andrew Bartzis does her marketing and gives her advice on what she should be doing in Ireland and educating her on the history of Ireland, after all, he’s the one that suggested Veronica move to Ireland in order to get the job done (release blocked energies) and then she gets Monty teaching her about the Cabal and what all they are prepared to do to stop her.
Strange, don’t you think? Veronica claims that Monty never taught her these things while he was alive, about the Cabal and Ireland stuff, but now that he’s dead, he’s teaching her? Didn’t she proudly say she was Irish? So she’s Irish and didn’t know any of this?
Listen to her interview with Alexandra Meadors  where she says she knew nothing while Monty was alive.
http://galacticconnection.com/all-interview-transcripts/veronica-keen-alexandra-meadors-transcription-for-april-29-2014/
I am not disputing anything about Ireland or its history and its role in our history. I highly respect Michael Tsarion’s work and whatever he says is true, the man knows his stuff and he’s very detailed about his work. I just find it very strange, Veronica being almost 80 years old and is only recently found out the true Irish History.
It’s been a week now  since I wrote a post about Veronica not mentioning she founded a new foundation. She even mentioned the old one in her interview (link above) with Alexandra Meadors. She didn’t call it “The Montague & Veronica Keen Foundation” as currently showing in the UK register of new companies.  I thought one week would be enough time to update the current websites with the name of the new Foundation. Before checking that, I went back to make sure my eyes actually saw what they saw, and it still shows that “The Montague Keen Foundation” as Accounts Filed up to 2007 Type Private Limited by guarantee without Share Capital Exempt from using Limited  Age Dissolved (Incorporation date 29/04/2006).
It clearly shows that “The Montague Keen Foundation” was dissolved in 2006 and last filings were done up to the year 2007. So why in the world is Veronica still using this? Why doesn’t Veronica want to announce the New Foundation?  
Perhaps Veronica is a bit worried to mention her Foundation Directors, some of which have shady pasts. The following people are the Directors for “The Montague & Veronica Keen Foundation: Mr Simon Patrick Ford, Viscountess Bronwen Astor, Dr Robert Trossel, Mr Gabriel Whitson, Mr Mark Kevin Herbert.
I’m sure Dr. Trossel made a few mistakes in the past, enough to lose his Medical License in the UK, but I’m sure he has a good reason as I know how alternative medicine is demonized and Medical Doctors threatened if they use anything outside  the Alopathic Methods. One could judge him based on his shady past and I’m sure he’s mended his ways, you be the judge:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317221/How-I-helped-bring-MS-Con-doctor-Robert-Trossel.html
http://www.casewatch.org/foreign/trossel/sanction.pdf 
A private doctor who offered hope to desperately ill multiple sclerosis sufferers by giving them dangerous injections of cow stem cells was struck off the medical register last week. 
Dr Robert Trossel, from Stoke Poges in Buckinghamshire, charged up to £12,000 for ‘pointless’ treatments, which were unlicensed for human use and carried the risk of mad cow disease. 
Mail on Sunday health writer Barney Calman provided key evidence at a General Medical Council hearing in which Dr Trossel, 56, was found guilty of serious professional misconduct.
Ms. Bronwen Astor herself had some strange moments where she had her husband exorcised and then left him. She now practices as a Christian psychotherapist, wrote book; a queasy mixture of religiosity and old gossip, does her no service, but again, we all make mistakes and they should not be held against us our entire lives; but you know how people are, it could be construed as “shady characters” trying to take advantage of an old ailing woman, see for yourself:  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4720114/From-scandal-to-scripture.html
Monty can talk all he wants about the dark going after Veronica, I can say the same thing about me then too because I’m a truth seeker, I too want to help humanity. But I think he’s calling me a dark entity because I’m trying to stop Veronica. Well, I didn’t make her trip, I didn’t drive the bus into her car, I didn’t push her down the hill and I certainly have not tried to poison her. I’m simply asking questions that she does not want to answer to the public, yet feels she has the right to ask for ½ Million Euros for a “building”.
Well, Monty, why don’t YOU tell Veronica since you are the spokesperson for humanity to disclose all the vital information about this ½ M Euro investment, who is to say that I may not want to contribute to this center since I am an expert at growing organic vegetables, I’m pretty good at Traditional Chinese Medicine and I play around with long distance energy healing, so don’t you think we all have the right to get excited together about the deposit payment and knowing the exact location? Maybe we can find it on Google Earth and send loving energies to the site for those of us that can’t travel to Ireland?
Monty, you said on August 31, 2014: “We have paid the deposit but there is still a long way to go. It will be your gateway to a better future for all of humanity. In these Centres, you will have Spirit working directly with humanity, showing you the way forward so that you avoid the pitfalls of the past.”This is great Monty, Veronica has not updated the Foundation website to let us know this. Perhaps posting the contract so we can all take out a bottle of champagne to celebrate would be wonderful. All these good and hard working people that contributed to this deposit would really like to see this; it would make it more realistic.
Honestly, the way this Center is described, there is nothing new about it, the only advantage would be that it’s all in one place.  I don’t need to travel to Ireland to learn how to grow organic food. I don’t need to travel to Ireland to get holistic nutritional advise. Do you get my point? There is nothing that will be new or is not already available on this planet, so who will have access to this center and who will be able to afford to travel to Ireland for that?  It hasn’t been explained enough, Veronica does not have a set plan. When asked about what the center will have, she usually says” Oh God, all kinds of things”. Well, for 1/2 million Euros I would really like to see a written plan for the center, I thought you prepare the plans and financial statements and then go out purchasing property?
I looked up the street address on Google Earth where the new “The Montague & Veronica Keen Foundation” is registered to: 72 Southway Totteridge London N20 8DB
I gotta tell you those homes look very expensive. A very exclusive part of London no doubt, I guess Veronica got a good rent  deal because she claims to own nothing. I also went through the gallery on the website and boy oh boy, Veronica reminded me of the late Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly. Such fine and exquisite wardrobe, and that’s ok to want the finest in life, but I still think Veronica that you should provide the correct information for the foundation, and show the public where the money is going. You posted bank information on a few blogs, but it was only account and Code numbers, it did not show what Bank we could go to and who the account holder was. I just find this really strange why you are not fully disclosing this information. Monty can’t call us dark ones if we are just asking for common information and proof?  The bank information has since been removed from the Website. Just curious.
Look, I’m sure you and your directors are just too busy with your work and you overlooked a few things about setting up a foundation. But, even so, nobody in their right mind when starting a business goes out and spends money like it’s falling out of the skies. Even Forbes Magazine gives you some great outlines on what to do and what not to do when starting a Charitable Foundation.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveodland/2012/05/07/how-to-start-a-charity/
Just before writing this post, I double checked with the website in case you did update something:
http://www.montaguekeen.com/
“If you are able to contribute financially to the purchase of the building for our new Centre in Ireland, you can use the donation facility on this page to do so.”
Again, it’s still showing “purchase of the building” and again I am asking Veronica, don’t you think that seems like a lot of money for just a building? Who owns the land? What control do you have should the owner of the land want your building off his/her property? I still have many unanswered questions and I don’t understand why you are not able to give the public this simple information?
Monty: You have made this statement over the years 13 times: “There are those among you who are so locked into the 3D mentality that FEAR keeps them imprisoned in it. They lash out at all who advocate light and love. They try to gather other 3D people around them. They attack those who wish to progress into the light. They take a grain of truth, embellish it with all the darkness within them, and use it in an effort to destroy the inevitable. They should know that the light will not, and cannot, be extinguished. The great change will happen in spite of these lost souls.”
Monty, whenever Veronica is in trouble you blame darkness or the Cabal. Obviously Veronica is afraid of something otherwise she would have no problem answering the many questions I am sure many people are asking.  Why is that you always speak the same tone, you are always talking about Ireland the center of the Universe and where God began and the horrible Vatican?
“My dear, it is necessary to rest and be with friends. I did warn you that September and October would prove stressful and difficult to cope with. The Cabal is using everything in its arsenal to try to prevent the light and to attack all who dare to expose the truth. We, in the network, are always there for you. Our work will succeed.”
There we go with the Cabal again.  I am exposing the truth Monty and it’s up to you and Veronica to prove me wrong. No, the Cabal didn’t make me do it, just a concerned human and doesn’t like people taking money without explanations.
Veronica you state the following  on your website: We are creating our future. A future without the corruption that has destroyed our world and almost destroyed humanity itself. We are now fighting for our survival. The blocked energy must be released”
You never knew any of this information until Monty and Andrew told you about it. Both of them gave you instructions to go to Ireland and nobody can prove  you right either, we are just supposed to believe you? Let me tell you something Veronica. Whoever you are trying to fool with that crap just might be stupid enough to buy into it. Do you think of Mother Earth so little that she can’t take care of us? She’s taken care of US for millions of years, she’s never fallen asleep, never taken a nap in millions of years, you honestly think you can fool me by saying that she can’t unblock her own energy? You mean to say that Mother Earth is so weak and small that a little human like you is needed to unblock her?  No, Veronica, unless you can bring out a scientist to measure this so called “blocked Energy” I won’t accept that. Technology exists for these things, ask Dr. Semir Osmanaganic the archeologist and discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramids. Because nobody would believe him that the pyramids are the oldest on the Planet and that they were connected in a grid with all the Pyramids on the Planet; and Americans didn’t want to rewrite the history books so he brought in teams from all over the world to measure the frequencies, energies, ELF, EMF and every type of invisible frequency and energy to prove his theories to the world. So I know they exist, I visited the Pyramids myself, I know what it feels like to put your hands on a huge stone and have your hair stand up on your head from the excess healing energy.  Mother Earth doesn’t need your help, I personally think you got homesick and want to go back to Ireland and buy yourself a very expensive piece of Real Estate.
Prove me wrong Veronica.
Below: A Post from Jean Haines Blog: as you can see it was posted on July 31, 2014. You used a Foundation that was dissolved in 2006. That alone is fraud.  Why are you not disclosing the name of the New Foundation?
UPDATED with important info – Veronica Keen says: We were successful!
Posted on July 31, 2014 by Jean
Veronica: Gabriel, who is a Director of the Montague Keen Foundation described what he received in meditation: Very interesting  — we were successful!!! (Gabriel is not director of the Montague Keen Foundation (dissolved in 2006); Gabriel is the director of “The Montague & Veronica Keen Foundation”, founded on February 20th, 2014.  Let’s set the record straight once and for all.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum