OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We ARE Waking Up EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We ARE Waking Up EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We ARE Waking Up EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We ARE Waking Up EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We ARE Waking Up EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We ARE Waking Up EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We ARE Waking Up EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We ARE Waking Up EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We ARE Waking Up EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We ARE Waking Up EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We ARE Waking Up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We ARE Waking Up Empty We ARE Waking Up Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We ARE Waking Up

Posted on October 17, 2014 by Ines

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html

The link above has been bookmarked for years, I like to go there when I have time and just click and compare each message, nothing ever changes, all the channels are consistent in everything they repeat: The current situation, what might transpire from the situation, Heaven preparing us for who knows what, being told how special we are and how we are loved, and then the carrot; we are arriving/landing soon and there will be prosperity for everyone.
This message has been put out there for years by these entities. I do not claim that the people channeling are bad or good. In fact, I do believe they all have good intentions otherwise their messages would not be positive, they truly believe they are special receiving these messages and they are part of the game we all came to play, to keep repeating these messages ad nausea so that eventually we start realizing they actually are just words.
What I didn’t notice until today is that at the bottom of the messages, there is now a place where everyone can comment. Not sure why I missed that and how long it’s been available, but probably because I don’t read to the bottom, I stop half way and get disgusted, in fact, I feel embarrassed that I even read anything there, but it’s part of my work, I need to keep up with their messages.
Today especially, reading through the comments I could see a shift, a huge shift. Most of the comments were about how boring the messages are, how they have been repeated for years, then you have the trolls commenting on how stupid people read the stuff for years and why bother and blah blah, but the point is that people are waking up.
I was especially satisfied with the Keen messages and the comments below. Lots of links to this blog and there was a unified message as well: Nobody was insulting or accusatory, it was a conversation about forgiving, about playing the role, about each one of us having a role to play whether it’s positive or negative, we all contribute towards the awakening. It’s nice to see, there were days and months when I thought that we were not moving forward, that we had just hit a brick wall, but I think I know what that stall was.
I remember in the 80’s I had joined a Tax Evasion Group in Canada. No, not evading illegally, but using the law legally to not pay taxes. This one day after listening to one of the speakers, in the back there was always something to drink and snacks, we gathered there after the presentation and I saw a man pouring some water with his hands shaking. I came up to him and asked him if he was alright. For all I know he could have been experiencing a heart attack or something, and he said to me: “I’m not alright, but it has nothing to do with my health. I spent the last 40 years working hard and paying taxes, and today I found out that I didn’t have to. I am angry that I gave away millions of dollars to this fraudulent entity/government and believed it was for my own good. I guess I’m still in shock, believing all these years that taxes were something I had to contribute to”.
This is what happens to all of us when we hold a belief system for a long time. This is why I say it’s not always easy to just let go of our current belief system especially when we feel it’s good for us or it feels comfortable. Why remove ourselves from a system that is comfortable, how do we know that change will be better? So we live in denial for a long time, not because we don’t want to change, but because we don’t want to start all over again, so we hold off as long as we can. We pretend outwards that everything is alright, yet inside we struggle with the new information and how to incorporate it into our current life without causing so much stress. That is the time period of silence, the time where we need to work out the old and bring in the new.
So this is what is being played out right now, as more and more of us are waking up, we KNOW things are changing, but perhaps we are waiting to see more of others changing so we’re not doing it alone, there are different reasons why we delay and none of them are bad, each of us cope with change in different ways. Now that there is more and more chatter about the deception going on in the New Cage Movement and these false/dark entities using humans as channels, we are moving out of the “looking externally for help” and finding a new way to get information which is going internally. The quiet period was about 2 years, at least that is what I have been feeling and this Gaza/Israel event really shifted into higher gears and there seems to be a momentum now.
It’s not easy shifting from old beliefs, but once you do it a few times, it becomes fluid, you gain an understanding that change is just part of our reality here, nothing stays the same. Buddha said that the only certainty in this life is that everything will change. Perhaps this is why the Cabal invented the religions, customs, rituals and traditions; to keep us docile and in one place, hold on to a belief system so that we don’t go searching and looking for new ones. For thousands of years we have been content with adopting a belief system, it becomes ingrained into our life and we basically live on automatic pilot. With the energies shifting, people are finding it much easier to shift out of old beliefs and start forming new ones, it’s incredible watching it all unfold now.
Some of my Roman Catholic clients whom I never could have mentioned the possibility that another form of god might exist 5 years ago, are now open to hear other possibilities, so in that sense, yes, there is a great shift happening.
These entities that use humans as channels are now taking advantage of this, the messages are coming much more often now, they are adding all kinds of crap because they feel/know that we are much more open to other possibilities. All I can say is beware, no matter how positive the messages are, nobody determines the future other than us.
Sheldon Nidle’s syrians are again repeating the Ascension ships, but they are also using the CONfederation, get it CON? Their ultimate goal is to take us off this planet, they are the ones that are working with our secret governments in order to create a false ET flag event or some kind of disaster where the ET’s will be then disclosed/announced as having no choice but to invite them to help us. These entities will then using deception, technology, prosperity convince some humans to board their ships where they would be taken off planet because there is a polar shift about to happen.
It will be those people that are not yet awakened, more than likely SANANDA will land as Jesus and the Christians will fall on their knees in worship and do anything they are being told to do. These are the visions I have been having in my dreamtime state, so, as we are awakening they too are really pushing forward now and preparing us for their landings.
It will be a short period once they are here that we will again realize we have been duped, as the energies increase we will be able to discern very quickly, and get rid of them. All this has to happen after we obtain PEACE on the planet, when and how, who knows, but I know it will happen when we are ready for it. Consider the game we came to play, in order to see light we need to see darkness, in order to feel and know love, we must experience pain and fear, it’s the very duality itself that is preparing us, it’s how it was in the beginning, when the Yehovah gods forbid the new Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of life, once they had eaten the fruit they were able to know the difference between good and bad. They became a part of the duality, up to then they only knew LOVE.
We must return to that state, if only you knew what we were the first time created, that is where we need to return to, but like an alcoholic, we need to hit rock bottom, then there is only one way and that is UP.
What a wonderful experience we have all agreed to, together we are going to kick ass!

Thanks to: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum