OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away, Sananda Has Fallen into 3D Reality

Posted on October 22, 2014 by Ines

Sananda: As Time and Space Melt Away
Transcribed by Kathryn E. May on October 22, 2014
Note: As usual I didn’t post the whole message because it’s just way to long and so boring, one has to wonder how much time Kathryn spends each day putting this together as this one clearly is not from a “higher dimensional being” or “ascended master”. It’s very 3D and obviously she’s promoting her Visual Centering techniques.  Kathryn sends these messages out almost everyday, most of them I just trash because they ARE so 3D and I don’t even want to comment on them. I know many of you are way past this crap, but understand that there are folks that are just now waking up and they need information so that they can see the other side of these messages. Respect them and send them love, this is a very difficult time for them because they are so confused with so much information out there. We need to help them as much as working on ourselves, through balance and compassion for those suffering, let’s not judge one another. 
Sananda: There are many changes on the Earth plane that I want to tell you about. The shifts are happening on the political, economic and social fronts, and much of it is behind the glare of the media, so it is difficult for all of you, especially those in the U.S., to find the truth amidst all the propaganda and outright lies.
How profound Sananda, I’ve been so blinded with all the Ebola news that I just didn’t pay attention to the shifts. Wow.
Many of you are aware of the recent policy of international news sources to use actors, old footage and generally inapplicable photo and video sources to present the kind of story they wish to put forth—or rather their handlers wish to put forth. This practise began years ago when the broadcast news outlets realized that keeping journalists with their camera people in the field was expensive and that they could concoct in the studio whatever they needed to illustrate the words of a lone print journalist.
How profound is that Sananda, wow, you mean to tell me we thought all along that it was real news instead of staged scenes with actors? OMG, what has this world come to?
Well, any time money enters the equation, you can be sure the for-profit corporations will find ways to cut corners for their own benefit. What began as an occasional photo drawn from the film library became a full-fledged operation in the back room where news is created, rather than reported. Beginning in earnest with 9/11, recently in Syria and Ukraine, and much of the information about ISIS and EBOLA has clearly been staged for public consumption, to stir passions and to promote war.
Look here Sananda, your other name is Jesus right? I mean forgive me for being so blunt, but what the hell does all this 3D stuff have to do with your divine message of love and light? Surely you can teach us about some things that happen in higher dimensions, after all, we already know what is going on here, how 3D of you to insult my intelligence.
I have been working undercover in a number of places, in various forms, as have many of your Ascended Masters. I have inhabited the body of President Obama as part of the soul project he represents. I have also sent a ray of my own soul as an incarnation to help bring forth the new forms of governance and economic policies. Like my lifetime as the lead soul in the Jesus project, none of these endeavors has been completely successful. There is always overwhelming obstacles and interference which has its effect on the final outcome.
Now that was a mouthful. Hey, while you were inhabiting Obama’s body, is he really gay and having sex with Michael/Michelle? Come on, give us the juicy on this one, I would much rather read about them then your soul project that keeps failing according to your very words. How can you fail? In the bible you claim that we can do anything if we believe in it?
The Visual Centering technique is based on ancient wisdom, the understanding that in order to change your repsonses to the world, you must change your own neurological wiring in your brain. I strongly recommend to all of you now that you begin working with your poor beleaguered brain to rework your channels to switch off the automatic track that leads to fear (the fight or flight response). It is crucial to your ascension that you dismantle this “automatic pilot” response in favor of clear assessment, Vision.
I can feel you Kathryn, promoting your visual centering techniques. I would not recommend this to anyone because this method actually opens a space for  these dark entities to inhabit. Their ultimate goal and experiment is to steal your soul or even kill your soul. This visual centering technique can provide the potential for that to happen.  Kathryn, your license is still valid in NY state, why don’t you just work on “real” mental issues like complexes, fears, paranoia’s, neurotic behaviour, work with families to stop abuse on their children, I mean you would make a hell of a lot more money than asking for donations.  Your Ascension crap is getting really boring because you yourself was so looking forward to Ascending on April 15th and it didn’t happen. Sananda and St. Germain said that they were working on opening up the portal for thousands of years and it just did not get completed on time. I have yet to read anything about that completion date, yet Ascension is still being mentioned. I believe that you will Ascend Kathryn but in the 4th dimension trapped with the Karma Lords where they will attempt to steal your soul, good luck with this.
Now let me give you an update on what you can expect in the coming days in regard to the financial blessings you are looking forward to. It will unfold in a way that may surprise you, but you will come out the other side far wealthier than you are now. It will be neither extravagant nor paltry. The transactions will go smoothly and cordially, because the people involved have had plenty of time to be trained, and the systems have been well tested.
I am so sick of hearing this RV crap or GCR, I notice that you don’t use these abbreviations anymore, it’s now “financial blessings”. Well, I believe that eventually once we are freed from this slavery that we will have much abundance but it surely won’t be because of you Sananda. I mean come on, last year this time you and St. Germain said that mother father god sent millions of angels to make the RV happen. Imagine that, millions of angels could not get the RV to happen. Then St. Germain stated that he would interfere and get it done, well St. Germain, what is your excuse this time? Oh let me guess, Father Mother God didn’t let you leave the table because you didn’t eat all the fresh flesh of humans you collect for food?
Know that I am here with you, enjoying the new energies of Light that have streamed across the globe. You are constantly being treated to rising waves of energy from the Central Sun, and at the same time, all the combined crystal energies which are now merged through the power of the Christ Consciousness Grid are being turned up. This means you are being bathed in the crystalline force that will encode your DNA with the awakened ability to receive and transmit as your Mother Terra breathes the Light of the 5th, 6th and 7th dimensions.
Look here Sananda, I don’t know what planet you are from, but you are either light years away from truth or you’re blind and can’t see the planet very well. The only thing that we are bathed in right now is chemtrails, HAARP, radiation, electronmagnetic frequencies etc. The chemtrails are blocking the Central Sun so that we can’t absorb the energies, so stop with the daydreaming bullshit.  We don’t need anyone to help us, we can do this ourselves. Mother Gaia knows what she needs to do and when she needs to do it, I only trust her. As for your kind words of love and light, we are and have always existed in different dimensions, we are multidimensional beings, the reason we are not aware of this yet is because the quarantine placed around Earth so that we can’t access Source and connect to all of our realities and dimensions. Anyone that believes otherwise, needs to just sit down and wait for the ships to land. They will take you to healing chambers, erase your memory, give you a new one…and  we will be seeing you later somewhere  in some reality, some dimension and some timeline other than this one, that is unless they manage to steal your soul as we all know they are soulless and want to have a soul. Each to his own I guess, but Sananda, you sound like a 3D human, there is  nothing profound in this message or any of your messages. You are just repeating what we already know, you sound like Monty Keen.
For more of this message, go to : Your generous donations to support our work are greatly appreciated.
Go to www.paypal.com and send to kemay@aol.com via “friend or family.”
We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us.  We could not have continued without your help.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Kathryn E. May?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

HA!

Thanks Purps!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I post all of Ines ripping May a new asshole articles. May is reprehensible and I loath what she does to those that follow her about like puppies and donate to her like love struck drones. I suppose I should then correct the note in the site rules to include No Posting K.E.May unless it is to rip on her ridiculous bullshit she continues to bombard the blogosphere with.

Thanks for pointing that out bs4... I will think on this. :)

bs4ever

bs4ever

Posts containing articles from Dr May may only be made by admins ........might solve your dilemma purps

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Since we put the kabosh on May I am the only one that has posted articles with her name on it and that was articles by Ines like the one above where Ines is challenging May and her very lucrative bilking of her followers. The bold typeface above is Ines. As I look at this I can see maybe why there is confusion on this point.

So just to be clear:

KATHERINE E. MAY IS A TOTAL FRAUD AND SHE USES HER PSYCH DEGREE TO RIP PEOPLE OFF WITH HER FALSE CHANNELINGS AND CONSTANT PANDERING FOR DONATIONS. THE ONLY ARTICLES THAT ARE POSTED HERE WITH HER NAME ON THEM ARE ONES BY INES AND OTHERS THAT ARE RIPPING OPEN THESE SCAM ARTISTS WITH A VENGEANCE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum