OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

"I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader: "I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 23-May-2012 15:44:28
(Thanks, G. :)
Reader Gunny writes (and I'll respond, following):

Dear Hobie,
I feel we all need to understand why the Dinar is important.
I only recently and somewhat vaguely realize what it means for the PP programs, new currency, End of Fed, etc.Maybe one of your more learned Agents like Mr. Ed or yourself would like to fill us all in a bit deeper if you have time.This is Important and most everyone (Old Readers and New alike) might appreciate all the ramifications.
God Bless,
Gunny
Seattle, USA

(hobie here.) Sure. :) I've explained this multiple times already, particularly when someone has written to complain about my posting the dinarguru information - but, one more time:

What we're expecting is not simply "revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" but "revaluation of 165 national currencies", any moment now.
This appears to be an aspect of what folks have long referred to as the "Global Settlements", a settling of accounts and balancing of the books among the nations.

That settling of accounts appears to be part of or prefatory to the introduction of new currencies and a new banking system - that is, the end of the Federal Reserve as we've known it, and the dethroning of the people who have been in control of it.
The end of the Federal Reserve further implies the end of the Infernal Revenoo Circus and of Corp. US, and a return to Constitutionality in America with similar changes around the world.Pause and let all that sink in for a moment. :)
If we're coming to the end of Corp. US, we may be about to see the "mass arrests" spoken of by Drake and others.
With the revaluation of so many currencies all at once, it's impossible to know ahead of time what the on-the-street purchasing power of any of those currencies will be. However, it appears the valuation of the Iraqi dinar was artificially reduced at the time of Bush's invasion - so in that sense it has more room for its valuation to rise, now, than might be expected.
The new banking system, not involving fiat money and not debt-based, will need something to be based on - and apparently it's the wealth represented by the "prosperity programs" that will be that basis and that will "prime the pump" for the new banking.
We're keeping an eye on the Iraqi dinar situation because it's "the tip of the iceberg" for all the rest.
Blessings.
--hobie

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

That is exactly how I see the Dinar in the bigger picture

Anonymous

Great sensible and encouraging explanation viewing the Bigger Picture.. Thanks for sharing here! :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum