Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange

Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange
Posted by: Roger Marsh October 31, 2014 0 2,550 Views

A Pennsylvania witness at Marietta recalls a UFO encounter where an orange sphere-shaped object just 40 feet over his home lit up the ground as it slowly crossed the neighborhood, according to testimony in Case 61106 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON ) witness reporting database.
The witness was sitting on his front porch at 1:10 a.m. Sunday morning, June 10, 2013, when he noticed that his front yard had lit up orange from a source above the home.
“The light was so bright that I could barely see my front lamp post light,” the witness stated. “So I proceeded to step off my porch and out onto our walkway to see what it was.”
The object was just 40 feet above his home.
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange Image-1-35-1024x1024
Witness image – which includes four screen shots from the video. (Credit: MUFON)
“I saw an orb-shaped object about 40 feet above my home heading slowly to the west. Needless to say I was stunned. I thought it might have been a Chinese lantern, balloon, or something else easily explainable. I didn’t notice any of that. The object was 5 to 10 feet in diameter and all I could hear was a static electric crackling.”
The witness looked for structure in the object.
“I could not see anything. The object continued across my street and across a small park in front of my house, and at all times lighting up the ground as it moved. The light from the object emanated from all directions. It proceeded to move over the homes just on the other side of the park and the roof tops lit up as well.”
The witness pulled out his phone camera.
“Not the best, but it’s all I had at the time. Took a video around 40 seconds and then it blinked out. The last 15 seconds of the video is me moving the camera around trying to find the object again, but never did.”
The witness included one image (which includes four screen shots from the video) and one video with the report, which was filed on October 31, 2014.

Marietta is a borough in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, population 2,689. Pennsylvania MUFON is investigating. Pennsylvania has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Pennsylvania had 22 UFO reports that occurred during September 2014 – calculated at 1.72 sightings per million population.
Low Pennsylvania UFO lit neighborhood ground orange Image-3-24-1024x618
The object was just 40 feet over the witnesses’ home and was lighting up the ground beneath it as it crossed the Marietta, Pennsylvania neighborhood. Pictured: Marietta, Pennsylvania. (Credit: Google)
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum