OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Empty POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Mid-Week
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:36:45 -0500

HI ALL

I HAVE TRIED TO WAIT UNTIL I GOT THE CONFIRMATION OF THE TRN GOING LIVE, BUT AS OF THIS WRITING, I STILL CAN NOT CONFIRM IT. HAVE TO BE PATIENT.

ALL OTHER MATTERS ARE MOVING FORWARD VERY QUICKLY ON THE WORLD STAGE INCLUDING THE PREPARATIONS FOR THE GCR, RV, ETC. I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY IMPEDIMENTS TO THE PROCESS SO I ASSUME ALL IS ON TRACK AS PREVIOUSLY STATED.

ONE ITEM OF NOTE IS THE QUESTION OF THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES.

Those of us who have been in this for twenty years or more would like to know why prosperity packages along with fines and penalties are never addressed. We all know projects are vitally important, but to those of us who have been waiting for over two decades we need this information. There are many of us who are literally a dying breed who can help where we want to with the funds from the prosperity packages. Not to the magnitude of projects, but on a real grass roots level for individuals and groups.

Please address this question on your next report. We have been incredibly patient to this point, but many are losing faith in all of it. To many of the old timers a lot of the lingo is both esoteric and arcane. We need straight talk as to how and when we receive our "Blessings."

Thank you,
DR

YES, I AND MY TEAMS AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE FOCUSED ON THE PROJECTS. THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS ARE NOT OUR THING, AND WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE THERE. BUT I DO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF SUCH PROGRAMS, AND I HAVE A REASONABLE KNOWLEDGE BASE OF THESE THINGS. I HAVE MADE INQUIRIES, AND HAVE TALKED TO SOME OF THE TRUSTEES AND DESIGNATED “CONTROLLERS”.

THEY ALL ARE AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION REGARDING THESE PROGRAMS. SO THAT TELLS ME THAT THE RADIO BLACKOUT SURROUNDING THESE PROGRAMS IS THE SAME AS THAT OF THE RADIO SILENCE SURROUNDING THE GLOBAL RESET AND ITS FUNCTIONS.

HOWEVER, THE GENERAL CONSENSUS AT THE TOP IS THAT WHEN THE TRN IS FORMALLY ANNOUNCED AND THE RESET AND GCR COMPLETED, THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN WE EXPECT THESE PROGRAMS TO START PAYING OUT.

WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, I GOT A CALL (20 MINUTES LONG). THE NEWEST NEWS ON THE TRN IS THAT IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEW YEAR IN JANUARY.

THIS SUCKS THE BIG ONE AS FAR AS I’M CONCERNED, BUT FOR REASONS THAT WILL COME TO LIGHT, THAT DECISION WAS MADE.

WE WILL NOT HAVE THE TRN ANNOUNCED TODAY.

SO, ANOTHER HOLIDAY TIME FULL OF CHEER? OR SADNESS? FOR MANY THIS IS A BIG BLOW. ALSO FOR ME. I WAS EXPECTING PROJECT FUNDING STARTS IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, BUT WITHOUT THE TRN, THE MAJOR FUNDS FROM THE GLOBAL TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT COME UNTIL JANUARY NOW.

HOWEVER, OTHER SOURCES OF PROJECT FUNDING ARE PUSHING FORWARD AS THEY ARE NOT DEPENDENT ON THE TRN. I EXPECT THE FIRST SUCH FUNDINGS TO COME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, AND ONCE THAT IS ESTABLISHED, I WILL ANNOUNCE THE VARIOUS SCHEDULES TO EXPECT.

WISH I HAD BETTER NEWS THAN THIS, AND SNUFFLES IS SNUFFLING AND RUBBING HERSELF AGAINST MY LEG WITH A BIG TEAR ROLLING DOWN HER CHEEK. SHE WAS REALLY HOPING TO TAKE IMMEDIATE FLIGHT.

WHATEVER NEWS I GET I WILL SHARE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE MIGHTY SLIM PICKINGS AT THE MOMENT. BUT WE DO HAVE SOME FORM OF PROJECT FUNDS COMING IN AT LEAST.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP PATIENCE AT THE FRONT. DO NOT GO OUT AND SHOOT THE FIRST POLITICIAN YOU SEE. THEY ARE PROBABLY JUST AS PISSED.

NOW, THERE IS A CHANCE FOR A MIRACLE. I AM HOPING TOO.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
November 20, 2014

Your generous donations are essential in supporting our continual reporting of the current news. Go to www.paypal.com, the account is: goneforthfornow@gmail.com via "friend or family." We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We can not continue without your donation.
>>
>> Love and Kisses,
>>
>> Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS, I GOT A CALL (20 MINUTES LONG). THE NEWEST NEWS ON THE TRN IS THAT IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEW YEAR IN JANUARY."

GASP!!!! OMG!!! WHAT A TOTAL SHOCKER!!! LOL LOL

3POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 20: Mid-Week Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 am

MartyM

MartyM

Hey now, wasn't that supposed to be Nanee's line ??   Oooops   shy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum