November 26, 2014 / 150 views
[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/8-clues-that-we-are-experiencing-a-spiritual-awakening/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/8-clues-150x150.jpg&description=8 Clues That We Are Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening] [/url]
Michelle Walling, CHLC, In5D Guest
In essence, a spiritual awakening occurs each moment we make a choice. However, one day a grand opportunity for awakening occurs that will change the past, present, and the future. When the choice is made to advance beyond old beliefs and patterns, triggers and clues start to emerge that are telltale signs of a spiritual awakening.
1. WE QUESTION WHO WE AREOne of the main things we begin to question in our spiritual awakening is who we really are. Through various teachings and information available in books and on the internet, we get clues to how to go within. By going within we realize that we are an infinite being having a physical experience in a human body.
The biggest realization in a spiritual awakening involves remembering that we have always had a connection to our creator but it has been veiled from us by a group of beings that wanted to control us. Then we realize that there is not only a connection to our creator Source, but we then gain an understanding of what it means to be aholographic spark of that Source.
The understanding that you are a fractal of an omnipotent Creator being changes everything because accepting who you are reflects the love of your Creator. It mirrors back unconditional love and allows both you as an individual and the Creator as an infinite being the understanding of identity.
2. WE QUESTION WHY WE ARE HEREOnce we begin to realize who we are we are drawn to question why we are here. The life purposeis different for each individual however, we begin to search for soul groups that have similar likes as we do. Some people are attracted to the ET/planetary groups while others are attracted to the meditative/spiritual theme. Ultimately these groups are the same thing packaged differently and are great tools to connect with like minded individuals. We begin to remember that we made agreements to mirror our life purposes to one another.
Living out our life purpose is one of the most fulfilling things we can do. It is on the mind of most all spiritually awakened people. People often make finding their life purpose more complicated than it needs to be. Many times the answer has been in your life all along but your energy was not directed toward it. Doing what makes you feel happy without harming another person is a big clue toward your life purpose.
3. OUR LIVES TURN UPSIDE DOWNOnce we realize that we are spirits living in a physical body, we suddenly see that we live in a world where everything is backwardsand upside down. We begin to right things and withdraw our energy from the system that has been created to enslave and control us.
We begin to be able to read the secret code around us in symbols and language that is embedded with trickery and magic spells that do not have our best interests in mind. We learn how to offset thisblack magic with white magic and begin to think for ourselves with clarity and purpose.
4. WE BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE SYNCHRONICITIES BEYOND COINCIDENCESynchronicities are a clue that a person is on the highest path. They may come through a repeated catch phrase or word that you see several times a day or even throughout an extended period of time. Often times a person will happen to glance at the clock at just the right moment where 11:11 appears or a derivative of it like 2:22, 3:33, etc.
Things begin to unfold in our life seamlessly and we may experience precognition and deju vu more often. Eventually we learn that our reality is a malleable matrix comparable to a television program; if we do not like what we see we learn to it change it by changing the frequency or channel.
5. WE LOSE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN OUR LIFE AND GAIN A FEW VERY IMPORTANT NEW RELATIONSHIPSAs the spiritual awakening progresses, the creative energy we are made of vibrates at a faster rate. This particle acceleration changes how we affect others and may even make people uncomfortable that have yet to begin this process. We find that some people are forced away from us because their defense mechanisms kick in and their ego creates an excuse for them to not want to be around us anymore.
As we look back, we vagely remember those who have fallen away. Awakening and advancement is a choice that not everyone will make, but those that do begin close knit relationships based on trust.
Due to the Universal Law of Vibrational Attainment, our vibrational level will naturally attract those of the same level to us like magnets. Since the percentage of people on the planet who have awakened at this time is less that 51%, we may find ourselves suddenly moving for a new job or perhaps we follow a dream that we have always had to live in a certain location where our soul mates have the opportunity to appear in our lives.
6. WE GET RID OF CLUTTER AND MATERIAL POSSESSIONSSpring cleaning comes any time of the year when we understand the energy attached to excess clutter and material things that weigh us down. The ancient practice of Feng Shui takes into consideration that positive energy flow in a room or a house can bring harmony to those who occupy it.
If a person has gone through the transition of moving, the feeling of lessening the load is liberating and palpable. We begin to realize that material possession brainwashing was created to weigh us down and keep us vibrating at a slower, dense speed.
7. WE REALIZE LOVE IS THE BASIC BUILDING BLOCKOne of the biggest accomplishments in a spiritual awakening is peeling back the layers of protection around our heart. For most people this lifetime has been full of heartbreaks, whether it is from a relationship gone bad, a best friend betrayal, or even a child leaving home for college. Positive occurrences include the birth of a child or finding a healthy relationship that allows growth together as you share the spiritual awakening path.
The ability to attract the right partner or soul mate begins with doing the work of loving yourself for who you are. A chain reaction of events will occur that will bring up stuck energy that can be cleared in order to prepare yourself for a healthy, loving relationship. This period of time has been called “The Dark Night Of The Soul”. If you had already found your soul mate before your spiritual awakening, than you find yourself in a really good position to have someone who will support you while you do your inner work.
Whether we realize it or not, we affect everyone around us in our proximity. We are all in a symbiotic relationship of loving each other at a soul level, and when it becomes a conscious awareness practice it is magnified beyond expression. The affect you have on someone else’s vibration may not seem positive in the beginning because a person’s reality may begin to fizzle apart just like it did for you. One day soon everyone who awakens will look back and realize that the domino effect of the vibration of love is what changed the world.
8. WE BECOME THE CALM DURING THE STORMBy realizing that we accomplished a spiritual awakening in this lifetime, we move from survival andfear to forgiveness and love. When we release the fear of survival and dying, it creates a space within us to create our future while changing our past. This usually creates a longing to be of service to others.
Teaching, sharing, loving, and healing become our new goals and we long for everyone to wake up and smell the roses.
A SHARED GOAL OF FREEDOMFollowing the clues and confirmations along the path will lead to the highest calling of love and happiness. Changing the world occurs one person at a time and starts with responsibility ofawareness and intention on an individual level.
The ultimate realization of the big picture is that humanity has been enslaved by a small group of beings that have kept us locked in a low vibration. Those that become aware of this naturally gain the tools to free themselves of this prison.
Becoming spiritually awakened goes hand in hand with increasing your consciousness and bringing more of your soul essence into this lifetime. Love heals all and truly is the key to change.
When we love ourselves we create a space to love others. All war, competition, and domination falls away and the answers to all of questions become available on an individual level. The increase in the number of spiritually awakened people has made an impact on the planet and will continue until we have freed ourselves and collectively choose a new reality.
ABOUT THE AUTHORMichelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, as a contributing author forwww.in5d.com, host of The Cosmic Awakening Show and Body, Mind Soul & Spirit Show (The BMSS Show) onIn5D Radio and webmaster/author/editor on CosmicStarseeds. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare. Their next project is a walk in clinic under the name AHH- Alternative Holistic Healthcare to be launched in the Sarasota, Florida area, and then subsidiaries will be opened around the world based upon that model.
Are you on “Tsu” yet? Its a new social media platform that pays you for creating and sharing content! Thousands of people have already joined. Its just like Facebook, it takes seconds to join, and even easier to use! And best of all you can reach100% of your friends and audience, and NO Censorship. You can only join by Invite, and this is an invitation from us to you. Click here to join! and be sure to Follow us to
Credit: The Mind Unleashed
Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com