OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?!

• Posted by Vℓἇ∂ἇ يúї ᏳẻդẻƦїئ ኔጡ። on December 7, 2014 at 11:37am in UFO CHRONOLOGIES
  • Back to UFO CHRONOLOGIES Discussions

UFO SIGHTINGS: "I Don't Think It's Anything Of Ours" - "UFO" Has Hamilton Residents In New Zealand Guessing?! Hamilton_ufo_new_zealand

I live in the Waikato and I saw this and commented in status about it:
√ℓἇ∂ἇ يúї ᏳẻդẻƦїئ ኔጡ። posted a status Wednesday...
"Viewed a white light shining over H [Hamilton] town yesterday 2nd December,till around 6.30-7pm it was stationary most of the time,it was witnessed by others to." 
:..  then it simply vanished..heaps of other people saw it also it appears..a whole forum was set up as people were wanting to know what it was and no one was able to give them any answers about it..this is the write up on it..
December 6, 2014 -  NEW ZEALAND - It wasn't a bird, it wasn't a plane - but no-one seems to know quite what it was.

A sphere-like object floating high above Hamilton had residents craning their necks and scratching their heads yesterday afternoon.

It was seen from Pukete to Melville but the mystery of what the object was remains unsolved.

Western Heights resident Leo Meagher went out for a look around lunchtime.

"My wife was looking up at the sky and she spotted it, so I went and got the glasses," he said.

"Then a plane went past and it was way above that, one of the big planes. And we wondered what it was."

The only explanation he could think of was a weather balloon.

MetService meteorologist John Law said that was unlikely
, but the unfamiliar sight was a good excuse to head out and enjoy the sunshine.

Weather balloons were released from Whenuapai and Paraparaumu, around noon and midnight.

"I don't think it would be one of those," he said. "As far as I know I don't think it's anything of ours."

After inspecting the object through binoculars, Hamilton Astronomical Society president Robin Holdsworth decided it looked like a balloon.

He understood trials were under way using balloons for observation or communication purposes. "This [balloon] is fairly new by the look of it," he said. "It's relatively stable in the sky."

Niwa couldn't solve the mystery. They had received calls about the phenomenon, but no-one could account for it, spokesperson Susan Pepperell said.

And the Defence Force had no operations around Hamilton that would involve any high-flying objects, Geoff Davies said.

So Hamilton residents were left puzzled.

Judy Walworth saw the mysterious high-flier from Dinsdale. "It's in the direction of the Sun. It's a shiny object that's been up there for at least half an hour," she said.

Perhaps the most entertaining explanation came from a Geekzone Technology Community forum.

"Maybe it's the Government secretly adopting the Civilian Party policy of separating Hamilton from the rest of NZ, and they are surveying for the wall?," user DjShadow posted.

Another possible option is a Google loon - a balloon travelling on the edge of space, which can help widen internet coverage.

The Project Loon site says it began in June 2013 with an experimental pilot in New Zealand. - Stuff.

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum