OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

http://wn.wsvn.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=7332723&at1=News&h1=1 dead after police involved shooting&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

One man is dead and another hospitalized after a bizarre assault off Miami's MacArthur Causeway reportedly forced a police officer to open fire.

City of Miami police say the incident began Saturday afternoon about 2 p.m. when an officer responded to reports of 2 men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard exit ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. There, according to the Herald, the officer observed a naked man eating another man's face:

The officer...approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man's head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him.
The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

According to CBS Miami, police sources said the victim had "virtually no face" and was unrecognizable.

"[Officers] attempted to separate them, there was some sort of confrontation," Miami Police spokesman Willie Moreno told Local10.

Photographs taken from the Herald's garage show the naked man lying dead at the scene. Police said the second male was transported to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Officials have yet to identify the officer involved, the deceased, or the victim.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

O M G!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The ZOMBIE is coming out.

I can not look at the main stream media for all of the horrific things being put out there to bring all down.
Mothers and fathers killing their kids and grand kids. It is sick. I will be so happy when this stuff stops.

This is why I have been bumping up other threads. I can't take much more of the dark carp! I almost hurts to read.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I know what you mean, I don't have tv and don't get the newspaper either. My heart cannot take the pain of this world the way it is today.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I still have a tv but mostly I listen to soundscapes all day.

hate newsprint on my hands so I never got the paper but I do try to check CNN everyday just to check to see IF things are starting.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I won't have to get tv when this starts, my mother will be burning up my phone so badly I'll have to go down there just to talk her through it all! LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum