OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Restored 1899 footage is like a time machine
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Depopulation & The mRNA Vaccine
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. recommends only fully vaccinated passengers book cruises
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball or UFO! Something strange seen in the sky of France
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Summer Solstice 21st June 2021
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official US, EU & UK COVID Vaccines Deaths & Injury Data (June 19, 2021)
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» How To Buffer The Fallout From America’s Third World Death Spiral
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Great Reset’, Transitioning the Ruling Oligarch’s Into ‘Brave New’ Technocratic Plutocrat’s
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs Seen From The ISS June 19th, 2021 plus MORE
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Spot a Scorpion in the Night Sky
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megadrought Could Force California’s Lake Oroville Hydroelectric Power Plant To Shut Down
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NAC Banned on Amazon, Threatened by FDA
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Google Funded Wuhan Lab Collaborator’s Research For Over A Decade
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phoenix Lights Over City of Lehi, Utah
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Two UFO Shoot Out Of Volcano Mouth In Mexico On Live Cam
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange imprisoned for exposing and humiliating Democrats!
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NFL Player Cole Beasley Says He’d Rather Retire Than Take Covid Jab Or Follow League’s Draconian Rules
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Houseboats Being Pulled Out Of Lake Oroville Because Of Low Water Levels
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-based diets & COVID-19
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» 4 British Airways Pilots DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain and Russia Prohibit “Vaccinated” From Air Travel
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexican Program Accidentally Proves Covid Vaccine Magnet Theory While Attempting to Debunk It
OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters

OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
http://www.theprogressivemind.info/?p=86306

OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters

The Obama Administration is not being completely straight with us when it comes to the Occupy protests. A growing body of documentation suggests that the Department of Homeland Security is deeply involved in coordinating surveillance of protesters–and maybe more.

::::::::

Remember the Occupy Movement? Since last November, when the NYPD closed the Zuccotti Park encampment in downtown Manhattan –the Movement’s birthplace and symbolic nexus–Occupy’s relevance has seriously dwindled, at least as measured by coverage in the mainstream media. We’re told that this erosion is due to Occupy’s own shortcomings–an inevitable outcome of its disjointed message and decentralized leadership.

While that may be the media’s take, the U.S. Government seems to have a different view.

If recent documents obtained by the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund (PCJF) are any indication, the Occupy Movement continues to bemonitored and curtailed in a nationwide, federally-orchestrated campaign, spearheaded by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

In response to repeated Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests by the Fund, made on behalf of filmmaker Michael Moore and the National Lawyers Guild, the DHS released a revealing set of documents in April. But the latest batch, made public on May 3rd, exposes the scale of the government’s “attention” to Occupy as never before.

The documents, many of which are partially blacked-out emails, demonstrate a surprising degree of coordination between the DHS’s National Operations Center (NOC) and local authorities in the monitoring of the Occupy movement. Cities implicated in this wide-scale snooping operation include New York, Oakland, Atlanta, Washington, D.C., Denver, Boston, Portland, Detroit, El Paso, Houston, Dallas, Seattle, San Diego, and Los Angeles.

Interest in the Occupy protesters was not limited to DHS and local law enforcement authorities. The most recently released correspondence contains Occupy-related missives between the DHS and agencies at all levels of government, including the Mayor of Portland, regional NOC “fusion centers,” the General Services Administration (GSA), the Pentagon’s USNORTHCOM (Northern Command), and the White House. Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Executive Director of the PCJF, contends that the variety and reach of the organizations involved point to the existence of a larger, more pervasive domestic surveillance network than previously suspected. ….

OpEdNews - Diary: I Spy An Occupy: Obama’s DHS Surveils Legit Protesters.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks godsfool713!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum