OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Paris Shooting Not Even Filmed in Paris: Gordon Duff
Oh, it’s getting even better now. The cabal can’t fool us any more with these fake, staged events.
I’m having trouble when visiting Before It’s News, and others have reported not being able to watch the videos I shared about the shooting. They are definitely messing with us and trying to prevent us from sharing the truth.

The same thing is happening at BIN as has happened with Pakalert Press—my PC gets tied up and my iPad kicks me out and onto my desktop. Here’s the link to the article.  Soldier on!  ~ BP
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/01/gordon-duff-paris-false-flag-attack-not-even-filmed-in-paris-beyond-a-joke-3089502.html

Gordon Duff, senior editor of VeteransToday reports the Paris Attack is absolutely the most childish false flag attack he’s seen! He reports that this false flag attack wasn’t even filmed in Paris! Please SHARE his report on all Facebook groups and through all social media to expose this HOAX! YOU are the media! Send Gordon’s report on the Paris attack Viral and get more people to VeteransToday.com for the truth! Gordon Duff for President! He announced he is not opposed to running and if he does, he will run with Mike Harris as Vice President! I say, let’s start the campaign now! We now have something to get excited about. Gordon Duff will be releasing the free energy and Ending the Federal Reserve on Day one! I will be posting the entire show on Friday night if all goes well to this youtube channel. www.youtube.com/veteranstodayradio2

Share this:

Thanks to: http://starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.
Charlie Hebdo shooting: suspect’s magic ID found at the scene

Jan9 by Jon Rappoport

Charlie Hebdo shooting: suspect’s magic ID found at the scene
…cryptogon.com (1/7/15) spotted this one, from CNN International
by Jon Rappoport
January 9, 2014
NoMoreFakeNews.com
CNN International is reporting: “Police found an ID document of Said Kouachi at the scene of the shooting, CNN affiliate BFMTV reported. ‘It was their only mistake,’ said Dominique Rizet, BFMTV’s police and justice consultant, reporting that the discovery helped the investigation.”
2 suspects on the loose: Said Kouachi and Cherif Kouachi. Police find shooter Said’s ID at the scene of the shooting at the Charlie Hebdo magazine offices, where 12 people were killed.
Incredible. Professional killings, one killer just happens to lose his ID at the scene.
As cryptogon points out, we saw this one before. September 11, 2001. NYC. In the wreckage, authorities miraculously found the visa of accused terrorist Satam Suqami, which had fallen from one of the airliners and survived intact. It became a prosecution exhibit at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui.
And now, in Paris, Said Kouachi, a shooter wearing a black commando outfit, holding an AK-47, somehow drops/loses his ID on the floor of the Charlie Hebdo office.
If CNN has its facts straight, we’re looking at a whole different story. (CNN International, “Charlie Hebdo attack: Man turns himself in, agency reports,” 1/8/15, updated 0639 GMT)
We already know the Paris attack wasn’t a suicide bombing. The shooters intended to escape and they did. But one of them just happened to lose his ID at the scene?
Or he dropped it there on purpose, to communicate, “This is who I am, catch me if you can”? That would be a new one.
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com or OutsideTheRealityMachine.

Thanks to: jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum