OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Sovereign Citizen Scam – Your government propagandist in action!

Posted on January 10, 2015 by arnierosner
Terry Trussell writes…
Just a thought, Jim. Because I am being branded a ‘sovereign citizen’ I am gaining a new understanding of how the bureaucrats inside our government are using PSYOP strategies to counter the resistance to their treason. They don’t have to find ‘sovereign citizens’ to persecute, they simply find people they want to persecute and brand them ‘sovereign citizens’.
Better you don’t know!

• Propaganda
  • Government “Made” News – “Propaganda” Became Legal in 2013

On Jan 10, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Jim Porter wrote:
I sent a message to receive your e-address. I included many others in the contact list and received this from one of those People.
We have documented a nation wide problem we want to expose, are you interested in listening. 
Mr. Trussell, living in Florida, is in a fight to maintain his sovereign rights, while battling a judge not properly installed in his position.
Additionally, I have named the entire Colorado department of law as a crime syndicate and have the proof to document the charge, are you interested in that? The documents positively reveal Colorado has intentionally moved away from operating as a Constitutional State. This has been painfully exposed to demonstrate the effect of what happens when the government takes the Peoples rights, yet grants unconstitutional power to the government employees willing to misuse the power.
Currently, I have an open F.O.I.A. request, tracking number 15-01160-F.O.I.A. This request was for the one document recognizing the non profit state company operating as an insurance provider in Colorado, is actually recognized by the u.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as an insurance provider to accept treasury funds in exchange for insurance protection. I have the C.A.F.R. to show the business dealings, the oaths of office on local government employees, yet no insurance has been provided for years. (This is a state wide exposure of insurance fraud, but with no law enforcement, we have no constitutional representation. Added to that, this is going on in many more states too, making it a national problem.)
During my investigation into government fraud, I received documents from the Colorado Secretary of State that the entire judicial branch of Colorado government is operating out of trust, in an illegal conspiracy. I also received a letter from the Colorado Supreme Court to confirm the conspiracy.
I reported these crimes to my local sheriff to find out Colorado has no state police for public individuals/citizens to report criminal actions to in the event the local police are covering up crime.
The sheriff made the request to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation on my behalf and I entered a two year program to surrender evidence for a state criminal prosecution. During that 2 year period, the major crimes unit investigator, Rosa Perez, revealed R.I.C.O. violations to the top of the Colorado law department, yet, eventually the investigation was ended with no prosecution. She questioned the government employees that signed the documents and received admissions of guilt to criminal actions to expose others. These other government employees included the governor and his appointed department friends, so the department of law joined the conspiracy by prosecutorial discretion.
In Mr Trussel’s message below, he states we must use the governments rules and statutes against them. I received from the Colorado Secretary of State a document disallowing every criminal conviction in Colorado’s history, starting in 1876. This documented out of trust situation will release the most violent criminals if I use this document to expose our non-constitutional government. While with no law enforcement, who is to arrest the corrupt government employees being exposed?
We are trying to tell a very simple story with evidence, that exposes many of the top government employees in the u.S. government too. We have proof there is no enforcement of the laws, so in effect there are no laws to protect the people.
There is much more to expose with documents, upon your response with interest.
Sincerely,
Jim Porter
Ridgway, Colorado
—– Forwarded Message —–
To: jporter2327@yahoo.com 
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 4:50 PM
Subject: RE: Information Request for Larry P. Arnn, President
Just a thought, Jim. Because I am being branded a ‘sovereign citizen’ I am gaining a new understanding of how the bureaucrats inside our government are using PSYOP strategies to counter the resistance to their treason. They don’t have to find ‘sovereign citizens’ to persecute, they simply find people they want to persecute and brand them ‘sovereign citizens’. In my case, I had to look up the term to understand what they were saying.  I realized the State Attorney I filed a criminal complaint about, (I caught him red-handed and 14 witnesses) branded me in an attempt to cover his malfeasance, and neutralize my allegations. The point is, we must always conduct ourselves responsibly, and with unimpeachable moral standards to deflect their spurious charges. I discovered I had been using advice from people who were well-intended, but recommended strategies that are commonly used by other victims of the sovereign citizen brand.

Our most effective strategies are to use their own rules and statutes against them. Even they can’t fight that kind of logic. All the tools we need to  regain control of our Republic are in the law. Learn it and use it.

From: jporter2327@yahoo.com [mailto:jporter2327@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2015 4:35 PM
To: donorservices@hillsdale.edu
Subject: Information Request for Larry P. Arnn, President

I would like to contact the President, Larry Arnn with an e-mail. I received the Constitution survey and have questions for him personally.
I know this request is out of his department, can you please get him this message.
I would like to expose information on public corruption and the governments thought on sovereign citizens being a new domestic terrorist threat. The statement was sent to F.B.I. Special Agents by the Department of Justice. It is very detailed about the government move away from the constitution.
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Jim Porter
Ridgway, Colorado

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum