OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together

Jade Small | January 30, 2015 | Metaphysics | No Comments

Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together Synchronicity1
Do you ever have those coincidences that are too specific to be a random happening?  It’s like the universe is sending you a message, or somehow you are telepathic, or predict the future in your dreams. Something is at work here.. Have you ever wondered if that could be the result of something out of the range of rational reality?
I consider myself to be pretty rational. I am a “see it to believe it” kind of person, and I rarely let my imagination or emotion overtake my logic. But sometimes there is just no explanation for coincidences other than magic, God, supernatural powers, or alternative universes – all of which are not what I consider logical. My mind isn’t closed to such things though. I do believe that things happen for a reason, and a large part of that reason is that we are all connected. I believe that each action creates a ripple-like effect on our world, and when we are emitting more positive energy it is more likely that we will receive positive energy in return because there is more of it in our immediate presence. I also think that because we share this world it connects us all in more ways than we could ever imagine. We are all made out of the same stuff, and we all live relatively similar lives, so it’s no wonder that ironic similarities might take place.
The universe is a complex combination of unique energy and actions that are contributed from every single life source on the planet and beyond. It is impossible to explain, rationalize or totally understand.
But we can listen, pay attention and learn.
When you are aware of the cause and effect between your thoughts and your circumstances, you become more attuned to synchronicity – the process of things coming together just as you designed them.
Carl Jung was the first one to assign meaning to this term. He used it to explain the unusual coincidences that somehow occur and link our psychological and physical worlds. Have you ever thought about someone you’ve lost touch with and then you run into them somewhere totally unexpected? Or sometimes you dream of an event right before it happens and get that weird deja vu feeling and have to ask yourself, how did I know that would happen? These coincidences hold some level of meaning to us, and can provide lucidity in times of doubt or confusion.
Synchronicity: When It All Starts Coming Together Shutterstock_114716347The magic lies more in the way our minds link events that hold a particular meaning to us. No two people could derive the exact same meaning from any given situation, for it takes personal experience in addition to personal perception to fully understand the reason for the coincidence.

When you have a specific thought that is in the spotlight of your subconscious, your brain is likely to associate things with it and look for similarities, or evidence, all around you. We experience these for a reason, and they do have meaning in our lives. They can highlight thoughts that we haven’t yet fully processed and understood, or bring to attention an important similarity that may trigger warning signs and save us from harm or deceit. Recognizing the significance of the links between our world and our minds can offer more insight than a fortune teller.
You can make this powerful phenomenon work in your favor by allowing the ripples of the universe to take place in their natural flow and intricate synchronization.
Experiencing and appreciating the cause and effect of the energy your actions put out into your world allows you to have more control over the affect they have and the level of meaning the is attached to certain events in your life.
Basically, synchronicity is EVIDENCE of the effects of your predominant thought patterns as they begin to manifest in your physical life.
As all of our energy constantly merges and intertwines, it reveals deeper meaning, and we are able to reach a higher understanding of the impact our actions have on our universe, on our lives and most importantly, on our minds.

Thanks to Love Or Above for this article
Featured Image

Read more at http://www.the-open-mind.com/synchronicity-when-it-all-starts-coming-together/#3WwbezumAH37ajHt.99

Thanks to: http://www.the-open-mind.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum