OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation Afp-cengiz-photo-yar.n
AFP Photo / Cengiz Yar Jr.
Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation

The superintendent of the Chicago Police Department says that the reason one of his officers used a Taser stun gun on a woman days away from giving birth because “you can’t always tell whether somebody is pregnant.”
At eight-months pregnant, Tiffany Rent says she would think officers would have been aware of her condition before they assaulted and arrested her on Wednesday morning outside a South Side drug store.
"I was standing at the squad car close enough for him to see that I was pregnant," Rent tells the Chicago Tribune.
The department says nothing was wrong with the ways officers acted, though. According to the police report, Rent “attempted to take off” after being ticketed for parking her car in a space reserved for handicap persons outside of a Chicago Walgreens when she was subjected to an electric pulse from a Taser gun. The maximum fine for using a handicap parking space without authorization in Chicago is $350.
Moments earlier, Rent tore up the citation and said, "I ain't giving you (expletive)," according to the official report. That, apparently, was enough for cops to use force.
Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy says he believes that it isn’t always possible to determine if a suspect is or isn’t pregnant so in the end it’s matter of upholding the law.
"Well, first of all, you can’t always tell whether somebody is pregnant. So, you want to use it where you are overcoming assault or preventing escape. That’s what it boils down to,” Supt. McCarthy tells the Tribune.
To do as much, Rent was shocked by the Taser, then dragged out of her car, forced to the ground and handcuffed — in front of two of her young children and her boyfriend. Joseph Hobbs, the father of the child, suffered a dislocated elbow and was also arrested by police for trying to intervene. Sharita Rent, Tiffany’s sister, tells the Tribune that some officers on the scene reportedly made “nasty, cruel comments” and suggested to the expectant parents that they “call Jesse Jackson.”
“How could you be that cruel to a human being? A pregnant human being?” asks the sister.
Later Wednesday, a nursing supervisor at the Roseland Community Hospital ran tests on Rent and said her unborn child appeared to be in good health, but the expectant mother still has concerns — she has lost two children during pregnancy before.
"That policy has been in effect for quite some time," McCarthy adds. "Whether or not the policy has been adhered to is going to be examined separately from the investigation into the use of force. So we’ll keep you posted on that, and we’ll see how it plays out.”
The latest incident follows an episode earlier this year in Dekalb County, Georgia where Officer Jerad Wheeler was accused of kicking a woman nine months pregnant, prompting her to receive emergency surgery.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok - This is bs! That officer, and anybody else who backs him, needs to be taken out on a good ole fashioned snipe hunt - right in the heart of yetti country!!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

Yes!! what Country are we in??

Those Baby blue hemets are infected with HATE!!

What future does our children will have??

Iam scared for my babies.....one is Autistic and the other with downs

they dont have a chance ....who will stick up for them??? (and iam 47 next month)

i need to live forever....they only know me ...

Please Lord ....bless my babies and Change this World!!....AMEN!!!

Anonymous

Sad that this can happen in any country!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Devils Advocate here......

One never knows how it all REALLY went down. The media always has their special way of making everything horrendous... how else will they get us to read it.

Anonymous

As my father was a cop...I totally agree on that note! It will be sooooo great when the media is not controlled. Not that they still won't sway things, but at least it will be better than now.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

godsfool713, you and your babies are in my prayers!

godsfool713

godsfool713

those are not police ....they are U.N. global Police and our men took those HELMETS and are traitors for the Elite...They are at these summits discussing how to kill us off!!!

they are targeting the Poor in Third World countries ....and i Guess that a civil War will break here ....or the Radiation at Fukishima can be another Factor ...Volcanos and Earthquakes are making their Debuts

Thank You Herb Lady !! and back at all of you Prayers are much needed......

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

You are most welcome godsfool713. And thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum