OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option!

Posted on April 29, 2015 by arnierosner
Dear Pat,

Thank you for recognizing the importance of following through on this matter. But even more importantly may I point out that every American, Who has chosen to enjoy the benefits of living in our society… has the same moral and ethical obligation as every public officer to support and protect the Constitution of the united States of America.

[size=36]Opting out is not an option![/size]

So to those of you who consider themselves as spectators to the events that are unfolding, may I suggest you take a harder look at your position. There are no free lunches!

It’s one thing to be ignorant to the criminality that exist all around us, but by now those who do know and are aware, just out of conscience, must understand their obligation to step up to the plate and do the right thing just for the right reasons!

As Pat has so cleverly suggested, such a message can be reformatted at your discretion and sent to each and every individual posing as a lawful public servant. This information in the hands of dedicated, loyal and peaceful Americans, distinguished by being inhabitants of the continental United States, can be used as effective tools to restore the vacant seats of the government of the people, which has long been abandoned since about 1862.

It’s time to evict the private corporations from the lawful facilities that were built and paid for by the people. It is also time to collect for the back rent since 1862. But that becomes a local matter.

Just a few comments from an old man who knows nothing. Of course as a sovereign, you are free to accept or reject as you see fit. After all, it is just a matter of, “honor!”

Thank you

Arnie
In the service of the creator.
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-12-55_am7
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:46 AM, Patricia Schreifels wrote:

Fellow patriots,

I plan on saving this response by Arnie of Scanned Retina to Mr. Gosar and use it as a template to all my D.C. ‘public servants’. It is a teachable tool that can be easily altered with correct name and state in response to anything they submit to me whether it be another frivolous bill or whatever.

In addition to this letter I will attach: http://www.annavonreitz.com/noticetocongress.pdf

Notice to Congress-The Days of Legalizing Theft Are Over – From the writings of Anna von Reitz. Big Lake Alaska September 2014.

By attach I mean I will print it in full and/or copy and paste in full if one wishes to respond via email. I will send it certified mail so I am assured of it, at the very least, reaching my ‘public servants’ office.

Thank you Arnie,

Pat
763-670-7078

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:47 AM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:

Mr. Gosar,

About your role in (Congress (?) )?
Paul Gosar – Corporate executive or public servant?

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 5:13:27 PM
Subject: Stopping Obama’s Assault on the Suburbs

Dear Friend,

Since 2008, the calling card of the Obama Administration has been to use overreaching executive mandates and regulations to force American families, businesses and consumers into complying with its far-left, utopian ideology. The Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule (AFFH), soon to be implemented by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, is no different. AFFH is another top-down, social engineering experiment concocted by bureaucrats in Washington D.C. that attempts to federalize local zoning decisions.
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 3fea3aba-231f-4d03-9513-b041e9f169d7
Local zoning decisions have traditionally been, and should always be, made by local communities and municipalities. American citizens should be free to choose where they would like to live and not be subject to neighborhood engineering and gerrymandering at the behest of an overreaching federal government. To fight back against this overreach I introduced a bill this past week that would stop this new Obama regulation that will turn over local zoning decisions to Washington bureaucrats. Click HERE to read more about this legislation and how I am working to protect your right to choose where you want to live.

• About Me

• Contact Me

• Legislative Work

• Serving You

• Newsroom

• Our District

• Resources

You are here
Home » Media Center » Press Releases
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Lg-share-en
Rep. Gosar Introduces Bill to Protect Local Zoning Decisions from New Obama Regulation
Apr 23, 2015 Issues: Impact of Excessive Regulations, Role of Government, Transparency, and Civility
For Immediate ReleaseDate: April 23, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, U.S. Congressman Paul A. Gosar, D.D.S. (AZ-04) released the following statement after introducing the Local Zoning and Property Rights Protection Act which would prohibit the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) from implementing a new regulation known as Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH):
“The calling card of the Obama Administration has been to use overreaching executive mandates and regulations to force American families, businesses and consumers into complying with its far-left, utopian ideology. The AFFH rule, soon to be implemented by HUD, is no different. AFFH is another top-down, social engineering experiment concocted by bureaucrats in Washington D.C. that attempts to federalize local zoning decisions.
“Similar to other big government policies from this administration, the flawed AFFH regulation will result in more harm than good by way of increased taxes, depressed property values and further harm to impoverished communities. This is extortion and the Obama Administration should not be mandating that millions of dollars in grant money for local communities be dependent on turning over local zoning decisions to the federal government.
“Local zoning decisions have traditionally been, and should always be, made by local communities and municipalities. American citizens should be free to choose where they would like to live and not be subject to neighborhood engineering and gerrymandering at the behest of an overreaching federal government.”
Background
The full text of the Local Zoning and Property Rights Protection Act can be found HERE.
Rep. Gosar’s legislation rejects HUD’s overreach by requiring a withdrawal of the AFFH Rule and the Assessment Tool used to implement the rule. Furthermore, the bill includes an important federalism provision that requires HUD to consult with local governments and local communities for the purposes of furthering the Fair Housing Act of 1968 by means other than top-down federal regulations.
On January 10, 2015, the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs received HUD’s final AFFH rule and this overreaching new directive will likely be implemented in the very near future. Communities that reject this overreach will lose out on millions of dollars annually. The damage to local communities that will result from the AFFH rule is well documented and further evidenced in publications about the regulation including the PAHRA Monitor , Investor’s Business Daily and the New York Daily.
In the 113th Congress, the House of Representatives successfully approved Congressman Gosar’s amendment prohibiting HUD from implementing its proposed Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Rule. The amendment was successfully attached to the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2015 but was not included the final version signed into law. This amendment was supported by Heritage and Americans for Limited Government. Click HERE to read more about this effort.
Congressman Gosar wrote and op-ed for Investor’s Business Daily titled Latest Federal Mandate On ‘Fair Housing’ Is Anything But, which can be read HERE.
Cosponsors of H.R. 1995 that support the Gosar legislation include: Reps. Brian Babin, Marsha Blackburn, Jim Bridenstine, Rick Crawford, Scott DesJarlais, John Duncan (TN), Stephen Fincher, Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Glenn Grothman, Doug LaMalfa, Cynthia Lummis, Tom Massie, Tom McClintock, Ted Poe, Pete Sessions, Randy Weber, Lynn Westmoreland, Ted Yoho.
###
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Gosar%20LARGE%20logo%20with%20white%20background-350x204
Media Center

your@email.com

I Need Your Help Picking My People’s Choice Winner – VOTE NOW!
The U.S. Congressional High School Art Competition is held each spring and I am proud that Arizona’s fourth district had so much participation. This year there were 153 entries submitted from high school students across the district. This event provides an opportunity for thousands of high school students nationwide to demonstrate their incredible artistic skills. Now, you too can participate! I need everyone’s help deciding the People’s Choice winner that will be displayed in one of my district offices for the year. You can view all of the artwork and vote by clicking HERE or you can visit my website under the “Serving You” tab and select the People’s Choice Award 2015. Voting opened April 21st and will continue until noon (MST) on Thursday April 30th. The winner will be announced in the following weekend’s e-newsletter and on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. I am confident that you will all pick a great winner from the vast collection of impressive entries.
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 8bb670df-2461-4ace-9ffa-0557e217bfb2
  Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 352551c6-2b49-4063-9366-06af823ce17bAttention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 336bbbd2-c9bc-4866-87a6-5e62f31a9e89

One Step Closer to Reining in the EPA
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 4b860d61-73b1-4940-b3be-dc130c9aeb47
I was very pleased this past week to see the House Appropriations Committee accommodate my request, supported by 103 bipartisan members of Congress, to block all funding for the EPA’s proposed water grab that will unilaterally expand the agency’s jurisdiction under the Clean Water Act. The House must utilize the power of the purse to stop the EPA from imposing devastating economic consequences for farmers, ranchers and small businesses throughout the country.

Returning to regular order while using an open appropriations process is the key to reining in out-of-control federal spending as well as an overreaching executive branch. This critical aspect of our Constitutional checks and balances ensures that the will of the people is carried out and stops unelected bureaucrats from taking the law into their own hands.

Now Accepting Military Academy Nominations

Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 261b1d43-76fe-4655-a914-8dca0ebb438d
One of the most important responsibilities I have as Representative for Arizona’s 4th District is to nominate exceptional young men and women to join the ranks of the greatest military academies in the world. If you or someone you know is interested in applying to attend one of the 5 U.S. service academies, share this flyer and click HERE to learn more about the nomination process.

#MilitaryMonday
This week’s [ltr]#‎MilitaryMonday[/ltr] featured Terry Nolan who served in the Army during the Vietnam War and currently serves as Mayor of Dewey-Humboldt, Arizona. Click HERE to see read about Terry’s story and how his service didn’t stop even after his military career ended.
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Bdf94102-48c4-4f29-aa9f-1aced7cb50af

Next Stop on my Solutions Tour – YUMA, Arizona Thursday May 7th

Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! 9d6e1fb2-fbe9-4b5a-8ce1-05cd7267537e
The next stop on my Solutions Tour is in Yuma, Arizona on Thursday May 7th. To learn more about my Solutions Tour and how you can be part of the conversation, click HERE.
As always, you can follow everything I am working on in Arizona and Washington, D.C. through my website (http://gosar.house.gov) on Twitter @RepGosar, or through Facebook at Representative Paul Gosar.

Sincerely,
Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Ebd98d50-5f46-4416-8fce-94624334fff7
Paul A. Gosar D.D.S.
Member of Congress

Attention Americans: Opting out is not an option! Bfc86cfd-7d26-495c-8f49-9ac42aad1bcd

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

terbo56

terbo56

This article is blocked halfway across the page, and cannot read it fully-  Thankyou, Purpleskyz-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That is odd... I see the entire piece.. huh

but here is the link for you terbo so you can go directly to the site and finish reading: http://scannedretina.com/2015/04/29/attention-americans-opting-out-is-not-an-option/

terbo56

terbo56

Thankyou, Purpleskyz- I hope everything is going great for you- Thankyou for all you do and everything in between!! muah

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww thank T!

Still trying to find a job. It has been 13 months and nothing. Seems like no one want to hire elders except Walmart as greeters! ugh....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum