OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I NEED MONEY!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED MONEY!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I NEED MONEY!!! Empty I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 1:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HERE WE HAVE YET ANOTHER ONE WITH THEIR HANDS OUT BEGGING FOR MONEY!! 

So even though "Freeman" Robert Menard and others such as Dean Clifford, Kate of Gaia and Santos Bonacci are doing some good ground breaking legal work here and testing the right to travel theory, do you feel inclined to support these people financially?

What about bloggers, channelers and web sites? Do you send folks like Bradley Loves, Rayelan from RMN, Indian in the Machine and the zillions of others that continually ask, beg and sometimes demand money from their readers?? 

Maybe I need to hop aboard this gravy train and throw my pride and work ethic out the window! We had almost 25,000 hits on this site in the past 30 days. Now if each of you sent me $1.00 each that would be enough for me to live for almost 2 years. Seeing as how I can not find a job that would be real sweet! You know this blogging is real hard work and dangerous too! The Archons are attacking me and when that happens my pot buzz fades. Damn ankle biters. Why I wouldn't be surprised if I am black listed from all of the "truths" I post here. Yeah that's it! I can't find a job because I am a blogger!! It couldn't have anything at all to do with the fact that I am 60 years old and there are no jobs in my very depressed county to begin with. Naw.... it must be the Archons. I'll bet donations will drive them away people. Please help me!! Send me money! I need money!! bwahahahahaha 

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed May 27, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

2I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 1:49 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Please note: the last paragraph in the above post is strictly meant as sarcasm on my part.

3I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 4:00 am

WTF

WTF

Just do it!

4I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 10:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hell to the NO WTF! I was being snarky. I NEED MONEY!!! 1824860899

My point is that I don't think that a reader of a blog should be bashed over the head to donate to a site to begin with. You viewers come to these sites to learn or be entertained. I do this work because I was guided and want to do it. Don't get me wrong here.... If I could find a way to make some income from blogging I would do it.:)

Lets take Bradley Loves for an example. He just months ago opens a site up and immediately starts pandering for money. He can't find work. He needs 2000.00 a month to keep himself going. And he gets it! At least he actually puts out some of his own articles. But his ego has somehow led him to believe that he is the only truth bringer in the blogosphere and therefore deserves more of your cash.

Now lets look at Rayelan & Rumor Mill News, a reblog site, which in my opinion is a jumble of ads and visually a zero. She has been around for 20 years she says. As if that in some way entitles her to your money. Her personal life seems to be a hot mess. She makes real bad choices that somehow she has convinced herself that her readers should pay for. I have never seen more ads on a site than hers. When you are on RMN for more than a few minutes your computer is loaded with adware. So why am I supposed to donate to that? Why does she feel that her readers should pay for her to get her house painted or to eradicate her mouse problem in her home??? Or to pay for her to move because she makes bad choices in roommates? Maybe I just don't understand.....

5I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 1:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wanted to add a few points for clarity after I have been thinking on this for a few hours.

I suppose one would have to consider why a person creates a website or forum to begin with. What was their motivation? Do they offer a good or service other than info that you find valuable? In this age of instant information why should one pay to get that when it is readily available for free?

I started blogging 5 years ago because I enjoyed it and still do. To me it is important to have a virtual library for this very important new age of info sharing. You can go back and see where the growth and change has happened. The balance between the Light and the Dark is tipping and we are recording it in these virtual time capsules. I am just grateful that you members and guests feel that what is offered here is worth your time. To me that is payment enough.

I NEED MONEY!!! 1598226751 I NEED MONEY!!! 3019145770

6I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 6:00 pm

topspin2

Please note: the last paragraph in the above post is strictly meant as sarcasm on my part.

Thanks for that purps....LOL...however, I AM ALL FOR THE DONATION FOR YOU.....HEY...PERHAPS WE COULD GET THE CANNABIS WE NEED TO HELP THE SICK WITHOUT THE REGISTRATION OF THE DNA....MAN I CANT STAND THE ESTABLISHMENT....

7I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 6:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am still working on that tops! yeah 

I tried a crowd source type funding here for the CBD patients but even though some showed interest no one actually followed through. Which is why I am questioning these people that say that they receive so much per month in donations. Does not seem to add up.  question

8I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 10:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

9I NEED MONEY!!! Empty Re: I NEED MONEY!!! Wed May 27, 2015 10:36 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's that all about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]