OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SPIRITUAL – SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS – THE TRAP

June 10, 2015 / Bradley

By:  Bradley Loves
In the early days of my seeking…, I was blessed to bump into a plethora of people who were inspired by their religions! Their “intensity” was admirable…, “but” they lacked on single thing…., LOVE FOR ANYONE WHO DISAGREED WITH THEM.
The “OLD NEW AGE” (as opposed to the “new” NEW AGE)…, was originally filled with persons who were sick and tired of the judgement and the persecution of those who did not think like they did. It was an “inclusive” mentality and welcomed those who were not into the traditional dogma.
The “NEW” NEW AGE…, is run by the CHANNELING COMMUNITY.  The “new” NEW AGE started somewhere after the year 1990…, when household “channeling” became a “thing” and everyone and their dog became a channeller.
Believe it or not…, we have a collective DOGMA forming right in front of our eyes – ONLINE…, given to us weekly (every 7th period) by our friendly neighbourhood clergy (I mean channellers) and this DOGMA is quickly becoming a trap for those who are SELF RIGHTEOUS!
SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS is the attitude that says: I “KNOW” THE “TRUTH”…, BECAUSE (insert name of channeled entity here) TOLD ME SO!
SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS is the attitude that says: YOU ARE LESS FORTUNATE THAN ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL LOST…, WHEN I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!
This was not the attitude of the “OLD” NEW AGE…, but is indeed the attitude of the “NEW” NEW AGE.
The “OLD” New Age welcomed discussion and even debate on issues. The “NEW” New Age does not welcome ANY SUCH THING!
If a person’s favourite channeller says XY and Z…, then by god…, THAT is the TRUTH and you had better catch up with the rest of us!
THE DOWNSIDE
What I see happening is the very same thing that eventually happened when one religion splits off from another religion and what used to be one belief splits into two.
INTOLERANCE REARS IT’S UGLY HEAD
Question: Does everybody really “need” to believe what Arch Angel Michael says through channeller X in order to be loved and respected for their “opposing” opinion?
If you are the type that like to think for yourself…, you might actually bump into this type of challenge…, and then you might see for yourself that suddenly “seemingly” spiritual people have become quite RIGID in their understandings and interpretations of CHANNELED MATERIAL!

Instead of the very LOVING shape of UNITY FORMING…, what I see instead is tiny clicks or small groups of people gathering around their FAVOURITE CHANNELLERS, and then regurgitating what has been said as if it is GOSPEL and must be believed as absolute!
Tell me…, what is the difference between THIS AND A RELIGION?
Very few channels are saying the same thing anyway…, and each one seems to have a different take on future events. THUS we are getting a larger and larger number of smaller and smaller clicks or groups which are focused on one or two particular entities.
Could it be possible…, (only POSSIBLE) that the entities being channeled are BEING FED by all of the attention or the focus of those who read and listen to them?
INCLUSION…
LOVE FOR MANKIND is very inclusionary…, and moves past both borders and dogmas. It is a true CONCERN and CARING modality that offers help where ever help is needed and it always sees the real problems happening here on EARTH as something that needs to be addressed for the good of all.
CARING never gets caught up in the “Karma Trap” which says that anyone who is suffering “ASKED” for that experience, and therefore it’s all “okay” and it should be allowed to continue.
The KARMA TRAP is one of the most insidious and dangerous ideas ever to be promoted by mankind…, specifically because it gives MANKIND no reason to CARE ABOUT ITSELF.
It is the very “DEATH PILL” that subversively promotes pure self interest, while at the same time denying the necessity for mankind to come together in UNTIY!
If no one helps another person…., THEN THERE IS NO UNITY!
But…, if we are to believe that all of the bad things going on here on planet EARTH were ASKED FOR…, then why would we ever help others going through these things?
WHY WOULD WE CARE?
THERE IS REALLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE AND THIS IDEA!
Funnily enough…, instead of thinking about this information for themselves and moving it through their own hearts to see if it rings true…, most of those persons who are addicted to channeled messages are going to RUN IMMEDIATELY to their channeller, to get a message (from beyond) which will “tell them” what to think about this article…, so they can then know what to believe…….
If I were a betting man…, and put money down on this one…, I’d walk away a Billionaire.
My friends…, THINK ON THESE THINGS…..

Thanks to: https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum