OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HORROR ” Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation “

June 14, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

After visiting Leuren Moret’s website, I wasn’t sufficiently satisfied with the supporting evidence of her claims. Although I do respect her work, I need proof. So, I wrote to her and will let you know what I get back. In the meantime, as I was going through the Current Event list, I found this video that I had seen on Youtube last year and when I really needed to find it last week to send to my daughter, it was nowhere to be found. So here it is below. Nothing is coincidental. Everything in my life lately has been about synchronicity.
How do I know it’s truth? I don’t, but I used the process of elimination. The men don’t have any affiliations with any organization. They are small time independent researchers with a small budget, they have done a great job of showing what normally the coast would look like and what the current state is now. Things don’t die en masse unless there is a dangerous level of radiation. Animals and including us can handle higher levels of radiation intermittently and recover from it if we are not bombarded with it all the time, but when every species of every living organism is dying or gone, that should send serious alarms to all of us and those of you living close or on the West Coast of North America.
Devoid of all life, devoid of all habitat is the new state of life. If after watching this presentation you still don’t believe  it’s true, there is nothing else I can say. For those of you that have loved ones in that area, share the video and let them decide.
http://leurenmoret.info/waves/pacific-dead-from-fukushima.html

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum