OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Preparing for the Currency Collapse  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preparing for the Currency Collapse

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preparing for the Currency Collapse  Empty Preparing for the Currency Collapse Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

angels2you

Last edited by angels2you on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep!

One has to keep in mind that Dave is an ex politician. Not many of them even know the meaning of telling the truth imo.

Snake oil salesman comes to mind.

Preparing for the Currency Collapse  Snakeoil

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

5Preparing for the Currency Collapse  Empty Re: Preparing for the Currency Collapse Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Darlyne

hi I need an email address for article of con.signature im not on facebook.
thanks darlyne

6Preparing for the Currency Collapse  Empty Re: Preparing for the Currency Collapse Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I just sent Cindy a message asking her for the proper contact for you and will message you when I hear back from her. :)

Darlyne

thank you :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I sent you a pm with the info you wanted Darlyne :)

WTF

WTF

What a TOOL!! most people are living day to day, week to week. He is a fear mongering, bullshitting, thieving scammer. If the system was going to crash why would you pay off your debt? even if you could. Some days I earn money and then get to buy tea for the night, how the F#*K am I supposed to stock up on food.
I listened to the first minute or two and that was enough for me. Cant even stand looking at his face anymore.
Nothing makes sense with this tool except him ripping people off and making money for himself.
I would love to have a debate with him and then kick that sneaky smirk off his face. :)

10Preparing for the Currency Collapse  Empty Re: Preparing for the Currency Collapse Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 am

topspin2

We are all in agreement.. Total tool.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum