Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015

Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 21, 2015

Creepy black figure appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015

Witness report: It wasn’t some big event that I observed, more like an accidental picture of something really strange...

I was snapping pictures of the beautiful colors and textures created in the clouds by the sun setting. I take three pictures at a time for a quality check. I didn’t really notice what I caught until 20 minutes later when I showed my wife what great pictures I took.

Then we came across the picture I’m talking about, and we were baffled as to what it could be... I took two similar pictures before and the object was not there in the sky.

There were no birds around cause there aren’t any trees on this side of town, not really enough for much bird activity.

So I thought why not go ahead and upload my picture to MUFON, maybe they have an answer to what this strange appearance in the sky could be. Mufon case 68439.

The witness accidentally photographed something supernatural, an interdimensional being or there is a logical explanation for this phenomenon?

Creepy black object appears in the sky over El Paso, Texas on July 20, 2015 Best+blogger+tipsThanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum