OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock's Latest information EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock's Latest information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Wilcock's Latest information Empty David Wilcock's Latest information Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 am

Shipngold

Shipngold

This is very good in the fact that it will help clear the air of misinformation and leave only room for truth.
I am including after the link to David's writing, a letter on his site from one oath keeper that is also Good.

I would also like to say that I am very pleased they are calling this
The "Green Light"; for several reasons, WoooHooo

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1062-green-light?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DavidWilcockBlog+%28David+Wilcock+Newsletter%29

From an Oath Keeper:

Note on the Keenan complaint: As of June 27th, 2012, the case has been 'voluntarily dismissed' by plaintiff Neil Keenan. This came as a real shocker to me when I viewed the case on the 27th on Pacer. A few weeks ago, Drake had stated that Mr. Keenan was considering withdrawing the case and refiling it with "all of Asia behind him." Drake confirmed with me on the 28th that Mr. Keenan will in fact be refiling this case. When exactly, I do not know.

The one reassuring thing that I get from this is that neither Mr. Keenan nor any of the other parties involved in all of this, including Keith Francis Scott and Winston Shrout, are willing to settle out of court for vast sums of money in the form of bribes to simply shut up and go away. Their intention here is to expose the whole freakin' system. Fulford's information also seems accurate: What we are now seeing is the 'controlled implosion' of the Western oligarchical financial system of tyranny.

Final note: Many people I am speaking with, both inside and outside Oath Keepers, are reporting massive troop movements across the United States, both land and air. Something is most definitely afoot here, folks.

REMEMBER: If July 4th comes and goes with no military action taken, Drake will end up with egg on his face. If this does in fact happen, I for one will not be stupid enough to call the whole thing a wash. This lawsuit is VERY real, folks, as is the entire history of the Black Eagle Trust/Global Collateral Accounts. This ain't going away. I would LOVE to have them fireworks on the 4th, but if it doesn't happen, STICK TO THE FACTS. There are powerful forces at work here trying to bring down this house of cards, and it's only a matter of time before the whole damn thing explodes in the faces of the cabal. They WILL face a day of reckoning, and as I've been saying for many months now, I STRONGLY believe that it's going to happen sometime this summer. So hold on tight and don't lose faith. And for God's sake, get out there and get involved in the fight! Don't wait around for King Arthur and his merry band of Knights to ride into town. YOU, each and every single one of you, is a your own King Arthur. So take up Excalibur and FIGHT!

2David Wilcock's Latest information Empty Re: David Wilcock's Latest information Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Shipngold, very good info! Keenan will file this as as World lawsuits against the elites, not just him against them. Just wish he would have done so sooner, but glad it's moving forward!

3David Wilcock's Latest information Empty Re: David Wilcock's Latest information Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Anonymous

The Keenan/ Scott case is indeed a fascinating epic case whereby elites have learned all people can not be bribed/bought and some have WeThePeople's best interests, Justice, Truth and dismantling the elite's slavery system as primary purposes... Halleluyah!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum