OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RFK Jr: Times Square Rally For Freedom Oct 16 (Updated – Photos)
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Is -109%: Infection Rate In Vaccinated People In Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE The Rate In Unvaccinated
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications – He Was Fully Vaccinated
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Nationwide Are Taking Stand Against Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record cold and snow expected in Northern Hemisphere
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Implications of Being Taken: The Abduction Phenomena
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Neil Shah: I just took ivermectin
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 60% of TSA Employees Refusing COVID Injection, Says Insider Source
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Banners of the King of Hell Advance
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY: Is Aspirin the Real COVID Wonder Drug?
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by rodgerpuckett@gmail.com

» Bad-clown Rising - Take 5
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?”

Posted on 2015/08/29 by kauilapele
Kp Message 8-29-15… “Stillness… So what about it?” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_5At the moment I’m experiencing a desire for just “being still”. Maybe it’s related to the multiple storms that are currently surrounding the islands. “Stillness in the Storm(s)“.
Pretty massive changes around here. I mean, on the islands, but also around the planet.
Personally, I’m feeling like I’m in the eye of the planetary hurricanes of change. And there are surely many hurricanes flying around out there tight now. Here , there, everywhere. And I do mean, “here, there, everywhere”.
I’ve not felt like posting anything at all today. This may be my only post for today.
I have long since stopped judging myself for any blogging, or lack of it, that my Spirit chooses to do.
I’m not blogging for anyone’s approval.
I’m not blogging to try to “fix” anything.
I’m not blogging to try to “wake people up”.
I’m not blogging for the highest “number of hits”.
I’m not blogging for money.
I’m not blogging for the “Kingdom of Hawai’i”.
I’m not blogging for “The Galactics”.
And I’m absolutely not blogging for mocha.
I’m blogging because I feel it is my kuleana (Sacred Path) to share what resonates within me, and to “put it out there”. Sometimes it’s a lot, sometimes (like today) it’s hardly anything. In the end, it’s my “a lot”, and my “hardly anything”.
If others enjoy reading what goes out on this blog, that’s great. If it doesn’t, that’s also “great”. In the end, I suppose I’m sort of here “for the planet”.
And I suppose that is all I have to share for right now.
Aloha, Kp

Share:

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum