OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FEMA REGION X for "Judge Anna". She probably belongs at Gitmo.

Cindy Kay ~ Arrest Warrant for Judge Anna Safe_image.php?d=AQD_NWqEcx6njvA2&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Flh6.googleusercontent

Arrest Private Atty "Anna Von Rietz" in service to Pope Francis.pdf
drive.google.com

topspin2

Does not look like a warrant to me...Looks like someone typed up this document..........

topspin2

I never did like this Cindy woman.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

if you click on the link it is the same warrants she has been issuing for the Pope, all the politicians and judiciary.

I have posed this question before to her and this is: How do you intend to implement these arrests? I never did get an answer but then she was imploring the militia to turn ranks and get er' done in subsequent videos. To me this is putting the cart before the horse. Has no base of logic at all. She be writing a check her ass can't cash! But for what motive?

topspin2

I cant open the link........Anna's information is dead on. Why some things don't make sense I don't know...So much stuff is all over the place that its hard to distinguish fact from fiction...I tend to believe Anna over Cindy.....and it aint close......I would not be surprised if Cindy had a twin....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol!!

I can click on the link and it takes me to her pdf file.

Arrest Private Atty "Anna Von Rietz" in service to Pope Francis.pdf

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

While I was doing some digging I came across the following video when I clicked on this link: Judge Anna Von Reitz Memorial

Published on Aug 18, 2014
From Judge Anna von Reitz:

The Real Criminals

1. Look up the Public Laws governing Citizen’s Arrest in your state. Get ready to use them.
2. Now, let’s pretend we set up a system of “naming conventions” such that the following rules apply:

john –quincy: adams = a living American endowed with all his natural rights
John Quincy Adams = a foreign situs trust used in commercial shipping
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a foreign estate trust
John Q. Adams = a public transmitting utility company
John q. Adams = a public foundation
JOHN Q. Adams = a cooperative
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS = a boat or ship used in public commerce
JOHN QUINCY Adams = a commonwealth trust
J. QUINCY Adams = a slave owned by Exxon Corporation
J.Q. Adams = a foreign pauper forbidden to own land
Adams, John Q. = a taxpayer
ADAMS, JOHN Q. = a soldier
adams, john q. = a slave

There are dozens of different potential meanings that can be arbitrarily assigned to anyone’s name and used to “represent” radically different entities. In a verbal conversation we can talk all day long about someone or something named “John Quincy Adams” and which john quincy adams or what kind of JOHN QUINCY ADAMS will never be known, except from the context of the conversation — but on paper the use of such a system instantly defines what or whom is being talked about — if you know the system.

This is what the lawyers, bankers, and politicians have used to enslave you. It is a crime known as “personage”. By arbitrarily creating an Estate trust named after you and claiming to own this thing they created, they have falsely claimed to own you and your assets and to literally buy and sell “you” on stock exchanges, ship “you” out of ports, and tax “you” for doing things you’ve never done. After all, there is no law against enslaving an ESTATE trust, is there? Or arresting a slave? Or charging a tax on importing revenue to Puerto Rico?

Hand in hand with personage comes “barratry” — the crime of knowingly bringing false claims into court. So what happens every day all across America, when charges are brought against the ESTATES of “dead men” who are standing right in front of the judge and jury? Barratry — a crime that is appropriately named after the “Bar Association”.

3. Look at the front page of any law suit that has been filed in America for the past seventy years and there you will have proof in your hand of both personage and barratry being committed against the individual people falsely named as “DEFENDANTS”. They are being deliberately confused with foreign estate trusts merely named after them and they are suffering the crimes of both personage and barratry.

4. Spread this explanation of the situation throughout the world. Take it to the provost marshals and the highest ranking police officers, to the sheriffs, and the deputies and the traffic cops, to the mayors, to the politicians responsible, to the bankers who have seized your bank accounts under the same false pretenses.

5. Go in large groups, peaceably, but with grim determination. Take your video cameras and tape recorders and stand ready to use Citizen’s Arrest against any public official who does not agree to assist you in shutting down the “court” system and arresting the “District Attorneys” and “judges” and others who have participated in this grotesque fraud. Demand that the bankers agree to correct their records and honor your ownership of your private property which has been deposited in their banks in good faith.

6. If any public official presented with this information refuses to help you, arrest them and hold them to face charges before a Citizen’s Grand Jury composed of twelve honest men who own land in your county. If the Sheriff of your County refuses to do his duty when confronted with this information, arrest him, and elect a new Sheriff pro tem to serve in the office until proper elections can be held.

http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/20...

• Category

• Education

• License

• Standard YouTube License

???????

topspin2

Ahhhhh, I don't have facebook so I cant get there.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It is not on facebook.. it is a google drive doc.

So here we have an example of Cindy backing Anna last year and now the opposite.

I wonder if she will now claim to be AI controlled like Alfred?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum