OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud.

Posted on September 20, 2015 by arnierosner

What you state may be true about conditions of the past but even you can not deny the current set of impostors operating in Washington, DC are impersonating the lawful public officials many Americans elected in good faith.

As you have already stated in so many ways and in so many places…

Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. Voila_capture-2015-09-02_10-54-35_pm5

Just because “they” may all do it does not mean we, as Americans, are obligated to accept the fraud!

You added this comment as well.
Judge Anna…
“The answer is that you have been tricked and coerced and deceived and deliberately misinformed, so the rats could gain control of you and your ESTATE.”
As you also say…fraud negates it all.  And consistent with your statement, Mr. Pattison reveals…
Steven Wayne Pattison: Without Your Delegated Authority and is Null and Void from the time they did it.

The Trust – the other story

On Sep 19, 2015, at 7:37 PM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud.
The original government can be re-populated just as Tim Turner surmised, but there are a few caveats he didn’t observe. The people have to take back their own proper status and estate FIRST, then their Counties on the Land, then their States, and finally the whole land jurisdiction of the Continental United States. It comes from the bottom up, not the top down.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 19, 2015, at 4:36 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Thank you for your enthusiastic response.
Sorry to rain on the parade. We have always been sovereign. We have always been the shinning city on the hill.
If you have seen the stage production called the Phantom of the Opera…then you should also appreciate the
Phantom of the Corporation.
Not much difference except the live production with a cast of impostors has ranged well over 200 years. Seems it even included the founders.
Everything has been make believe. It is all smoke and mirrors. All based upon deceit and misrepresentation. Any grade school student knows fraud when they see it. Everything is negated by fraud. Therefore none of it ever happened the same as the story of the Phantom of the Opera.
It is time to exit the theater being represented by the media. Time to wring down the final curtain!
Time to confront the impostors!
Steven Wayne Pattison: Most of what they do is without “Delegated Authority” and again is “Null and Void” from the time they did it.
Since everything that has been done has been in fraud, the perpetrators ARE CRIMINALS! And need to be treated as such.
1. But even beyond that, since all of the deception violates any legitimate corporate charter, the charter of the United States of America, Incorporated has been dissolved by default, due to their own criminal actions.
2. Taking that a step farther, with no basic authority from the people in the form of lawful delegated authority, there is no lawful administrative authority to issue corporate charters in the first place.
3. There is no lawful government in any shape or form currently in existence. Through the act of fraud, just by default, all government corporations have been dissolved. The assets must be liquidated and disbursed to the people, the rightful owners of the assets.
4. All corporations, in the Continental United States of America, have been operating with no authenticated charters and are operating unlawfully and with no corporate shield to provide any type of immunity from criminal prosecution and or financial liability caused to individual or classes of citizens. In my way of thinking, right off the top, this would include banks, and other financial institutions who have engaged in foreclosure fraud, taxpayer bail-outs and other types of market manipulation which have been ignored by impostors, masquerading as lawful public officers.
As I have already stated, I am not learned in the law but just as a reasonable citizen, I would come to understand that, under these circumstances, all corporations, officers and employees are now subject to criminal and public prosecution for any crimes or injuries in which individual participants may have been involved.
PROOF OFFERED TO SUPPORT WHAT I HAVE STATED…IN THEIR OWN WORDS…
Judge Anna…
“The answer is that you have been tricked and coerced and deceived and deliberately misinformed, so the rats could gain control of you and your ESTATE.”
This is Judge Anna here in Alaska: all controversy related to this post is unnecessary and has already been adequately explained | Scanned Retina – A Resource for the People!
Arthur…
“By the National Government’s conversion of non-statutory American Nationals into being perceived or treated by the National Government as if they were U.S. Resident Aliens, then the vast population of 300+ million American Nationals has been converted into subject of the National Government within the territorial jurisdiction of the National Government and thereby the Continental Republic simply vaporizes.”
Arthur: Our statements you Quote: | Scanned Retina – A Resource for the People!
Enforcement becomes the issue which has always been the issue. The people remain the ultimate authority. When our employees refuse to perform their jobs, we fire them on grounds of voluntary resignation.
We as the people must then decide on hiring more vendors to perform the work of the people, do it ourselves, or hold elections to fill the lawful vacant seats of the people’s government.
Judge Anna adds this bit of credible advice:
Live Affidavit to: Common Law Citizen’s Grand Jury HQ and John Daresh
Arnie
In the service of the Creator.

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Sep 19, 2015, at 4:35 PM, Joanne Johnson wrote:
Arnie- You may wan to post this info… Hot off the press!
See forwarded message below with the url issued by Congress ……
“For every thousand men who hack at the branches of evil, there is only one who is striking at the root.” Henry David Thoreau
PUBLIC NOTICEPRIVATE: This is Not A Public Communication! This email is considered a transactional or relationship message, which is specifically excluded from the federal
law regulating email communication. Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent / Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal   This private email message, and any attachment(s) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential information. To all
public servants, including but not limited to Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s): I accept your oath of office as your firm and binding contract between you and me, one of
the People, whereby you have promised to serve, protect, and defend me, guarantee all of my inalienable rights, and defend the Constitution for the united States of America. Any/all
political, private, or public entities, International, Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s), private International Organization(s), Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s), informant(s),
investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party(ies) working in collusion by monitoring My (this email) email(s), and any other means of communication without My express written permission are
barred from any review, use, disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of all My rights, without prejudice and without recourse to any of My rights. Any omission does not constitute
a waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or reserved rights.
—– Forwarded Message —–
To: Joanne Johnson
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 11:48 AM
Subject: Fwd: Text – H.R.1205 – 114th Congress (2015-2016): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2015 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS BILL????
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Protrust Academy [ltr]<[email=debra@protrustacademy.com][ltr]debra@protrustacademy.com[/ltr][/email]>[/ltr]
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Subject: Fwd: Text – H.R.1205 – 114th Congress (2015-2016): American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2015 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
To: queen yore
UNITED STATES IS BREAKING AWAY FROM THE U.N. THIS IS HUGE AND VERY GOOD FOR AMERICA IN ORDER TO RESTORE OUR SOVEREIGNTY. TIME TO REJOICE.
———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 2:46 PM
To: Protrust Academy
Debra, did you know about this..
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1205/text
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. Open

=|||———|||=
\ o /

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Trust – the other story

“You Know Something Is Wrong When…..An American Affidavit of Probable Cause”
The link above points to a book that is described as an affidavit of probable cause. And from section 4,  Page 53 to the end, page 276, I would agree that the description is  mostly accurate.
But, from the beginning, would anyone be curious to understand exactly what was the purpose in writing this affidavit? And what was the intent of the author(s).
Who could say for sure but the authors themselves. And while they give credible explanation, the first 52 pages reveals to me a possible and plausible alternative. Before delving into the theory I offer permit me to make a few points.
After a long hard look at the total project, I have to admit, that I see things very differently than when I was first presented with an opportunity to participate in its creation.  but rather than getting into any lengthy discussions, and after multiple exchanges and discussions with the main author, Judge Anna, I have come to see the purpose quite differently.
The following bullet points highlight some of the elements that I now consider to have played a role in the construction of this publication. Of course, you’ll have to review these matters for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

• psychological  conditioning
  • Pike Syndrome
  •  creating false expectation
  • Government “Made” News – “Propaganda” Became Legal in 2013
  • deception and deceit
  • semantic deceit
  • building trust and confidence
  • self-contradiction

Establishing credibility and trust:
The day of the Internet has certainly changed human interactivity. We engage in business transactions and serious and casual discussions with people we may never have met before. As a result, as a society, we seem to have developed a sense of process by which we begin to develop our relationships.
In my own experience, I find, that I am constantly evaluating the truth and credibility of what I am being told by one or more of the other parties, with whom I am engaged. Once convinced of the honesty and credibility, I am encouraged to pursue more critical discussions.
This is a constant process of assessment and evaluation. In summary, I find that our level of trust is only as good as our last transaction.  Having said that, permit me to point to a perfect example by which I was encouraged to accept and trust the information provided by judge Anna.  Please click on the link below:
Something is Wrong! I just can’t put my finger on it!
Reinforcing the trust and generating confidence in the accuracy of the details:
As time wore on, Judge Anna continue to provide what appeared to be good solid  accurate information of the quality, that revealed the innermost workings of the system. This facilitated a rapid and incremental increase in understanding of the overall situation.
Armed with this new source of credible information, extra space was allocated and provided to accommodate the judge’s posts. This continued for some time, and up to today, Judge Anna still provides good credible information.
However, there appears to be some issues of credibility interspersed with what would appear to be some concepts which conflict and contradict other pieces of information provided. This is caused great concern. Many people have expressed their confusion over what to believe.
It’s for this very purpose this posting is being published. You can compare for yourself some of the brief notes I will include. Keep in mind, I don’t contend I am correct, but these are just my own personal views and observations.
In the final analysis, it will be up to you to make your own determination.
So we are expected to accept the following as the basis of what I consider to be a cock and bull story
most people have heard of trusts, so it would seem reasonable that the following information would be easily accepted. And the explanation offered were also seem to be legally accepted in terms, familiar, to many people.
But if the information provided is true, by what authority was this trust created?  And where came into play, the consent of those who were part of the trust?
There is a biblical reference to Genesis, that would infer that the Bible describes God as the donor. Of course, each of us, who are sovereigns, were bestowed the unalienable rights by the Creator, which included free choice. Therefore each of us are free to make up our own minds about important facts just such as this. So if you tend to accept what is written below, then it is easy for you to begin to accept the rest as it is presented.
However, those who have become wary of the years of deception, may begin n the basis of the material offered.   And that’s what this whole post is all about. So let’s look at each panel or page individually and see if we can rationally accept what we were being told?
Do you find the following information  to be plausible?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_12
We take our turns:
Everything seems in order with the exception of the “1302 brainstorm.” Are we to accept that of Epiphany of a Pope granted him the authority to act as a global trustee of the global estate? But don’t we first have to establish there is something such as the global estate?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_13
The global estate is born:
A continuation of the evolution validating the global estate is presented in the next frame. We are asked to believe, on the basis of an epiphany of Pope Boniface VIII,  that the global estate was created and passed on through subsequent Popes into a state of legitimacy.
The question must be raised though, about the legitimacy of such an assumption without taking into consideration of the approval of those who might be the beneficiaries?
Am I the only one asking such a question?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_14
And down to the batter of jurisdiction:
We have been told of the three jurisdictions that exist in the world. The air, the sea and the land.
In the next frame, all of that would seem to be explained. But again the question begs to be asked, who decided these matters of jurisdiction? And since this involves the people of the globe, by what authority were these jurisdictions create? And further where is the consideration for those who will be governed?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_15
Introduction of the law forms:
Now this is of particular interest, don’t you think? We have this sweet angelic representation of an angel presenting the golden rules. And essentially, this very much sounds like natural law to me. Others may refer to it as God’s law.   this is represented as the law of the air… Essentially the pope’s domain.
But isn’t it interesting that in America today, we are dealing with criminals impersonating public service employees, acting as if they were lawful judges and court officers. Now isn’t that a contradiction under God’s law? Excuse me… Is it just me?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_16
Clarification of the law of the land and the law of the sea:
And this is where I begin to draw my own conclusion that this whole fairytale is nothing more than a cock and bull story.
We are asked to accept these various jurisdictions and the corresponding law forms which are unique to each jurisdiction. But I am forced to ask the question—by whom were these jurisdictions created? And by what authority?
And again and most importantly where is the consent of those governed within these jurisdictions?
And the larger issue that must be considered, is if these jurisdictions were created without lawful authority, then they would have been acts of fraud.
And as we already know, fraud negates everything. Based on that conclusion, I again raise the question… How can any of this exist? How can it even be considered as anything more than pure fantasy? My answer is… It doesn’t!
What are your thoughts?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_17
The Service Contract:
A service Contract to provide the enumerated powers.  This was established with the “government” services company, purported to have been created by Franklin to meet the requirements of the Constitution for the United States of America..
So… If Ben Franklin established the government services company to accommodate the Constitution of the United States of America, where exactly does the church get involved ? And specifically the Pope?Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_18
What has the global estate to do with the Constitution of America?
By interspersing different unrelated concepts the story is cleverly woven, and it is becoming very clear to me, the exact purpose of this book. How do you see it?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_19
The plot exposed for all to see:
The hallmark of the New World order. Everything in plain sight!Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_20
And we are all part of it like it or not!
 I beg your pardon…
That would seem to be inconsistent with natural law. Without our consent, it doesn’t exist!
Are you beginning to see a trend here?
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_21
And the truth emerges:
The global estate trust, a corporate conglomerate, formed without any input from the people. A complete contradiction of the principles of the American experiment.
As the judge eluded to in her post:
DEFINED: The source of the fraud! From the beginning
She intimated the founders were complicit! Certainly seems to ring true.
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_22Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_23
 Transferring the blame from the Vatican to the military-industrial complex:
It certainly does make a lot of sense! However it does not answer the question of dealing with the imposters – those who would impersonate themselves as the lawfully elected public servants.
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_24
Phantom of the Corporation.
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_25
See the problem?
Most definitely! In my mind the problem is abundantly clear. The people of America have been fed a whole lot of bull pucky. Dress it up anyway you choose and it’s still, horse manure!
It is totally clear that every part of this fraud is based on deception and deceit. Again, not to be a broken record, but in my mind, like the Phantom of the Opera, when you leave the theater, it’s over.
It is time to drawl the final curtain on the full scale stage production that has been ongoing for over 200 years. Just like the Phantom of the Opera, the Phantom of the Corporation has seen its last performance.
Now it’s up to the American people to call the shots. For it is only they who are the only lawful authority in America.Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_26
The horns of our dilemma:
Notice the reference to voting in the general elections… Yet you’ll find other places within judge Anna’s writings where she advises rescinding voter registration.
And with that final observation…
I leave the final determination to you!
Judge Anna: The original government was lawful and still exists. The Congress adjourned sine die. That is not “default” nor is fraud. You-know-something-is-wrong-educational-purposes-only_page_27

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

← Damon: in the younger generations, they are clearly more open

HI&RH Prince William-Bullock III: Stewart: In Anna’s “The Trust – A truthful account of history?” it refers to the triumvirate triangle of Government, Military, and Corporations

On Sep 20, 2015, at 8:08 AM, HI&RH Prince William-Bullock III: Stewart wrote:
A THEORY ON SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND SOCIAL SYSTEMS
In Anna’s “The Trust – A truthful account of history?” it refers to the triumvirate triangle of Government, Military, and Corporations, and describes that the people are left out, other than to consume.
The economic theories also refer to the people as labor input to production, in addition to separately being consumers of production, and military labor and military cannon fodder. The cannon fodder is the equivalent of the entropy used up in the energy equation of Thermodynamics.

In order to get energy out of a system, some energy must be lost to entropy, which is the portion of energy that is non-captureable energy, and which is lost to randomness.
In an automobile, it is the gas and heat that goes out of the tail pipe, and the heat that is taken away by the coolant of the radiator. The goal of automobile engineers and other types of system designers, in the discipline of Control Systems, is to maximize the system usable output, and to minimize the losses due to entropy.
Human society losses due to military casualties, premature morbidity and losses due to injuries, and disease, are losses to entropy, in the process of expending the production of goods by military contractor corporations, that is consumed by the military periodically in order to create more demand for production of military goods.
These military contractor corporations lobby the Congress every day for Government contracts to provide goods and services to the Military and to expend those goods and services in Wars, including a never ending State of War, and to create demand for military contractor corporations goods and services.
In order to keep the ancient model of the defense contractor sector of the economy going, there will always be some loss to the system, in the form of labor, called soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen. Those labor components to in this case consumption are required losses to that system, and are the equivalent loss of entropy to that model system.
The model becomes maximized, minimized, or reaches an extremum, with 100 percent slavery. In that extremum, and there are many other types of extemums in the system space, consumers and labor are still lost prematurely, due to other systemic variables, including disease, poverty, illiteracy, incarceration, abuses by public servants, to include murder under color of law, and taxes.
Complete anarchy is another extremum. Life in accordance with the Law of Nations and of Sovereigns is another extremum, and there are many other extrema in the social structure system space.
HI&RH Prince William-Bullock III: Stewart
protectingmyrights@yahoo.com
408-217-4426
On Sunday, September 20, 2015 6:48 AM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Gina: We all have free will to accept His call of the Gospel, or to reject it.
The Trust – a truthful account of history?
The Trust – the other story
A public Apology: Judge Anna —Please accept my apologies…
Arnie
In the service of the Creator.

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum