OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Ascension Evolution Wave EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ascension Evolution Wave

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ascension Evolution Wave Empty The Ascension Evolution Wave Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Ascension Evolution Wave, part 1
Posted by AbZu
The Ascension Evolution Wave Energy-wave-impacting-earth
by Valerie E Girard
The Ascension Evolution Wave or The Wave is a configuration of energy that is a collaboration of frequency and light. The frequency is a wave impulse that has been light-encoded with specific information formulated to awaken lower frequencies to a higher vibratory expression.
 The Ascension Evolution Wave that is currently rolling through our Solar System, was set in motion millennia ago by an intention to accelerate and upgrade the consciousness in our sector of the Universe. It was initiated by a single thought-form from an intelligence system that is beyond the Central Spiritual Sun. It is now just hitting planet Earth and its affect will be in force for the next five months until early February of next year.
 The Wave has multiple implications with its target intent. First, it means to initiate a smoother evolutionary process in our sector of the universe. Second, it intends to lessen the effect of incoming energies on lower frequencies of expression, as is noted in 3 & 4D worlds. Thirdly, it will initiate non-human forms to a higher frequency so that there will be increased ability for communication between humans and other planetary forms such as mammals, birds, marine animals. fish and insects. There will also be breakthroughs from the microscopic world where communication with single cell organisms will reveal possible reality upgrades through biology.
 Some beings have begun to realize this enhanced communication between humans and animals. I am personally experiencing interesting lines of communication with mammals, birds, fish and insects. Using a clear mind, open heart, clear intention and respect, I have personally interacted recently with bears, Canadian geese, loons, hawks, perch and ants, not to mention dogs and cats. In each experience, I have made a request and they have responded with interest and immediate action.
 Our current 4D world is actually incorporating 4-5D frequencies into its consciousness base. While few realize access to this vibratory level, those who do, create a stepping-stone for beings who aspire to be initiated into 5D reality. Each of us must repeal indoctrination to limitation thought-forms imposed upon us by dominating and controlling forces (think government, religions, corporations and media). To do so means reconfiguring these thought-forms so that they embrace a truer reality based on love, truth and integrity. This requires that we actually observe our thoughts, especially when they reflect and create negative emotions. There are a number of techniques for acquiring the energy to observe rather than unconsciously participate in this lower expression of life.
At this time, it is impossible to increase every human’s basic configuration to 5D. Instead, a few will hear the call, step into the Wave and acclimate to its increased speed and vibration. The Wave itself recently accelerated, as it will do at certain intervals, which will increase the symptoms felt by sensitive beings. Those beings who are multi-dimensional in their awareness have already begun to feel the expression of the Wave in their fields and are acclimating to it’s frequency upgrade.
 The process of Ascension increases and accelerates one’s vibratory rate, changing and harmonizing the harmonic tone of each individual that it impacts, which is in effect, a harmonic chord that is resonates multi-dimensionally. Your personal chord attracts those of a similar or harmonic vibration. Resonating groups are beginning to gather together with the specific intention of Ascension-through- Evolution. Make no mistake – there can be no ascension without evolution.
Ascension does not mean lifting off the planet. At times, however, it will feel as if you are lifting out of your body. More accurately, you will be lifting out of your limiting energetic configuration. During these times, you may feel the lessening affect of gravity. This feeling may leave you feeling disoriented or that something is ‘amiss’ in your reality.
 As the Wave hits, your incongruently held vibrations will be pushed to the surface of your consciousness. You may feel ill or actually fall ill. Your body may exhibit detox symptoms such as a cold or the flu. Your body may ache with pains migrating throughout your body as you shift through your limitations. Do your best to move through these manifestations by looking inward to see the root and origins of this experience.
More to come…..
Love love love,
Dr. Valerie Girard
Kenja Ma
Source:
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-ascension-evolution-wave-part-1

Thanks to: http://www.abzu2.com

2The Ascension Evolution Wave Empty Re: The Ascension Evolution Wave Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Ascension Evolution Wave, part 2
Posted by AbZu
The Ascension Evolution Wave Ascension-take-off
by Valerie E Girard on September 17, 2015
I first experienced the impact of the Wave on February 8, 2015. Initially, I saw the Wave in a deep meditation and was pulled onto it by a force of generated gravity. The Wave appeared to move from left to right – the experience was one of riding it, much as one does while surfing. Having surfed as a younger person, I recognized the profound feeling of being propelled by a force of nature.
 The first time that I was picked up by the Wave, it initiated me into being totally present. This was required in order to stay centered on the Wave. To maintain my place on the Wave, I was required to resolve all immediate issues in my consciousness. When I was able to accomplish this, I immediately found my energy body surfing the Wave. I learned the state of mind required to be on the wave. It taught me to be centered and in no mind. While in that state, I would experience this as being  “the new normal”. Daily, I would engage in a clearing practice so that I could get on the Wave.
 My life shifted. Flow, abundance, ease and grace manifested more readily. Intentions manifested. Any “lessons” produced worthy benefits and an increased ability to maintain inner silence in adversity. It increased my healing abilities and desire to help others.
One day, while riding the Wave, it suddenly changed direction, carrying me with it. In a brief moment, the Wave now curved from right to left. I found myself facing the Wave, at one with it on it’s energetic roll through the Universe. My connection to the Wave felt more intimate, more real. Energetically, I reached out to touch it, to more fully experience its force. Day after day, I was able to easily find myself on the Wave in my meditation, without much effort.
 About the time of the shift in direction, a plague of symptoms began, that at times were disheartening. My lower back was painful and at times, it felt as if there was a knife in my upper back, just behind my heart. My allergies flared, for weeks at a time. I could not bend over to pick up anything. The low back pain shifted from area to area as I was forced to address deeply held issues.
 Then I got the big “cold” unlike any I have ever experienced. I was urged to get antibiotics. While I did not feel “sick”, I experienced a sore throat, bronchitis, ongoing cough, sinusitis and fatigue. Yet I was able to function and enjoy my life and know that this was part of a deep clearing. My deepest issues arose with vivid clarity, originating from off planet lifetimes.
 Upon reflecting on the timing of the initiation of these physical symptoms, I realized that it coincided with receiving guidance that it was time to share the 5D energies on a larger scale and to begin to open portals to ground the incoming energies permanently. The first portal opened in Mexico, quite unexpectedly. Soon after, a portal was opened in Santa Barbara and expanded its area of influence with work from on ongoing group. One morning, upon waking, I was given the directive to go to Santa Fe to open a portal. In one hour, all arrangements were made and a very conscious group of beings gathered to open a very expanded 5D portal. Within weeks, the 5D frequencies were introduced to New Hampshire, where each being activated the frequencies in their energy fields.
 Four years before, the Santa Barbara group was able to bring in and ground all 12 5D frequencies onto the planet. This was the first time that non-initiates not only given access to these energies, but were trained, over 6 years, to be able to ground these incoming frequencies. The result again was life changing. Those who consistently participated in the six-year process, were afforded life changes that were in themselves, upgrades of their present reality configuration. Changes included upgrades in health, partnership, work situations and living arrangements. The effect appeared to give them access to 4.5D, or enhanced manifestation possibilities through focused intention, fueled by the increased vibration of the 5D frequencies.
 Personally, I experienced an initiating impulse to upgrade work and living situations, as well as relationships and health. One by one, as layers of lower vibrating consciousness contrary to the new frequencies lifted, I was required to initiate actions that would bring my awareness more into alignment with the 5D Wave. When I had finally cleared enough layers and taken appropriate action, I was initiated onto the Wave. The Wave changed direction for me when it was time to initiate others to Wave.
I also had a variety of experiences of being on the Wave.
 When the lessons were more challenging, I would find myself in the bottom of the trough of the Wave. In order to stay with the Wave, I had to track the more intimate implications of the challenges occurring at that time. Another time, I was propelled up the Wave and over the top of it for a 360˙ view of infinity – a truly exhilarating experience, which was a gift for my continuing efforts. A third time, I lifted off the Wave, which had the effect of lifting me out of a current configuration that I was having difficulty navigating through with my then limitations.
 Finally, at one point, I was able to open and connect both chest and heart to the Wave. This had the effect of initiating a process of releasing a deeply held emotional trauma that were aeons old, originating from a lifetime experienced well before incarnating on Earth. The Wave IS and everyone will experience it in their own evolutionary way.
You may invite your consciousness to experience the Wave. Whether you do or not, it will roll through your Universe and activate an acceleration of your evolutionary and spiritual awakening. Are you ready to handle it?
More to come….

Many Blessings to you and your beloveds,
Dr. Valerie Girard
Kenja Ma
Source:
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-ascension-evolution-wave-part-2
++ The Ascension Evolution Wave, part 1

Thanks to: http://www.abzu2.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum