OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anna Von Fritz: If you were really a “journalist”

Posted on September 26, 2015 by arnierosner

Unlike you Judge Anna…I never claimed to be anything but a dumb, old stupid man.
You sure had me fooled… Yes..I admit to being the biggest fool…

• A public Apology: Judge Anna —Please accept my apologies…
  • The Trust – the other story

On Sep 26, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
If you were really a “journalist” you would do a better job checking your facts.
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 26, 2015, at 7:47 AM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Special Notice from the ScannedRetina: To Owners; Agents and Employees of the Media; | Scanned Retina – A Resource for the People!
arnie
“You only think you know!”
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nancy Battle: ARE YOU LISTENING AND READING THIS ‘ANNA’ ?

Posted on September 26, 2015 by arnierosner
http://canadafreepress.com/article/75592?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=2d08130086-5_20_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-2d08130086-297698533

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

topspin2

The bashing of anna continues....and yes, from all appearances she is wrong about the vatican..the pope does seem to be on board with all os the rest of the criminals...but she does know her constitution...so I prefer to look at the good in her and not her blind side. 1.2 billion people are fooled by this pope......1/7 of the worlds population.....and the pope is right when he says the US is the problem...we are......the sheeples in this country sit back while we invade, kill, oppress and humiliate other countries with very little protest from its people. This country will poison its inhabitants, steal its children, incarerate its own at a level that exceeds the world, and then tell its population we are free and we sit back and do nothing...This country is to blame for much of the worlds issues, as a matter of fact most of them.....So do I think anna is perfect, no, but I have worked with her a bit and she was helpful......So lets get off the anna bashing and worry about the REAL issues at hand...For those of us who know, tell others in a simple loving way to open their minds...To allow themselves to see the truth....we have cameras everwhere......they are here and they are close...love your neighbors and spread the word of love, kindness and generousity.....Our neighbors are going to need help and many of the people who come to this site know the truth....We all need to slow down and attach ourselves to the source so that we can be of assistance to others.....Much like purps who is in the process of setting up a program for the less fortunate to help them cope with lifes illnesses that were created by this very country....This countrys rulers are the beast....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I agree tops...

but things just are not adding up for me.
The way she contacted me.
The fact that she is a JUDGE and the Popes personal lawyer/counsel???? Wouldn't this be a conflict of interest? Is this why she retired? Is she really retired?
Her internet battles both on fb and SR. She spent an entire day arguing with 20 year old kids. Seriously odd....
Why are her buddies, like Arnie, coming out with all of this?
Her many names she has used on her many different documents that she has peppered the net with.
How does one have so many last names?
So I don't know my friend but my alarms have been going off for some time on Anna... but yes she knows her law.

topspin2

Thats where I am with her purps...Constitutional law........and on facebook, who knows if it is really her...they own everything as we know purps....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

it is her... but point taken.

I guess I can't get past private counsel to Pope Francis....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum