OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Best of TS Caladan Video
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"

IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Oct 5, 2015
To be kept in a state of naive wonder-ment, is to be kept illusioned and disillusioned in a state of mystical fasci-nation or naiveté, to be "caught with our pants down, while blinded by the light, like a deer in the headlights," easy to sway, convince, and manipulate. To not be grounded in any objective truth, or OBJECT, such as the surface of the earth, is to be without roots, and thus blown every which way with each passing fad, as a leaf in the wind, your house blown asunder with every huff and puff, for it was built upon the sand. I am not referring to living the mystery observed in the intrinsic patterns of nature, upon which the rock is built, but to the alluring trance-end-dance in our "age of decaydence," with it's bright lights/big city, the glitz and ritz of modern day "bread and circus," we know as a metropolice, which leeches our attention with its perpetual distractions. Like insects attracted to the ultraviolent light which administers their fate, like moths to a flame, we are preoccupied with games and bloodsport, concerned with nothing more than attending the next major "sex, drugs and rock n roll" Feast-of-EL.

"OOOOOO SHINY!!!" *__*
The distractions keep us too entertrained to be able to seek the true wonder-ment of mystery.
Mystery = My story: my story written in the motion of the stars, of which, I AM the author, for only in the individual comes true author-IT!

Even the awe inspiring allure of the mystery keeps us too bedazzled to actually desire to shed the light of understanding and cast out the shadow of mystery.

"Make no mistake about it. Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.”
― Adyashanti

I see the ignore-rants in this bliss.... there is a counter balance to EVERYTHING..

Lifting the Veil for more content
www.cullensmithsvp.wix.com/liftingthevei­­l

DEAR FRIENDS, if you appreciate the material i share, and would like to help me out with my productions, please support my productions by becoming my patron here: https://www.patreon.com/Liftingtheveil or contribute on my site. much LOVE AND GRATITUDE! (GREAT ATTITUDE!) ;)

NOTICE: Fair Use Copyright Law
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum