OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

IgnoreRants and Bliss: the Dangers of "Relativism"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Oct 5, 2015
To be kept in a state of naive wonder-ment, is to be kept illusioned and disillusioned in a state of mystical fasci-nation or naiveté, to be "caught with our pants down, while blinded by the light, like a deer in the headlights," easy to sway, convince, and manipulate. To not be grounded in any objective truth, or OBJECT, such as the surface of the earth, is to be without roots, and thus blown every which way with each passing fad, as a leaf in the wind, your house blown asunder with every huff and puff, for it was built upon the sand. I am not referring to living the mystery observed in the intrinsic patterns of nature, upon which the rock is built, but to the alluring trance-end-dance in our "age of decaydence," with it's bright lights/big city, the glitz and ritz of modern day "bread and circus," we know as a metropolice, which leeches our attention with its perpetual distractions. Like insects attracted to the ultraviolent light which administers their fate, like moths to a flame, we are preoccupied with games and bloodsport, concerned with nothing more than attending the next major "sex, drugs and rock n roll" Feast-of-EL.

"OOOOOO SHINY!!!" *__*
The distractions keep us too entertrained to be able to seek the true wonder-ment of mystery.
Mystery = My story: my story written in the motion of the stars, of which, I AM the author, for only in the individual comes true author-IT!

Even the awe inspiring allure of the mystery keeps us too bedazzled to actually desire to shed the light of understanding and cast out the shadow of mystery.

"Make no mistake about it. Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true.”
― Adyashanti

I see the ignore-rants in this bliss.... there is a counter balance to EVERYTHING..

Lifting the Veil for more content
www.cullensmithsvp.wix.com/liftingthevei­­l

DEAR FRIENDS, if you appreciate the material i share, and would like to help me out with my productions, please support my productions by becoming my patron here: https://www.patreon.com/Liftingtheveil or contribute on my site. much LOVE AND GRATITUDE! (GREAT ATTITUDE!) ;)

NOTICE: Fair Use Copyright Law
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum