OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar

(The fake "Ambassador to the Red Dragon family" has proven himself to be a Liar by using contradictory statements, almost exactly one year apart):

The Ambassador has now been utterly and totally proven to be a liar. And I can now easily proven!
The way I do that is by showing you two statements he has made that are it total contradiction to each other:
#1:
On 10-18-2014, in an interview with Ron, the fake "ambassador" said that the Dragon family had taken control of the Federal Reserve:

"Published on Oct 17, 2014
This is one we've been waiting for! Yes, the Ambassador confirms that the Family is now the lawful owner of the Federal Reserve that has waged war on humanity for over 100 years."
#2:
On 10-09-2015 in the GFR#22, the Ambassador said that his enterprise was having problems moving money thru the Swift system:

First FIU file posted, under the video:
"The Ambassador quote:- We are moving funds back and forward ,back and forward for the projects and then being blocked all the time by Swifts.What exactly does that mean?????"
Rada confirmed this with his statement:
"We are blocked because of the paradigm shifting efforts we are engaged in."
===
I think people should now ask the GMOP panel: Which is true? Do you own the Fed?
Or: Are you having problems moving money through banks?

They cannot both be true, can they? In fact, they are both lies!!
===

> LINK to here: http://tinyurl.com/GMOPlies

• Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar Photo-6640
  • ACore Group
  • Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar Bullet_blackTotal Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar Bullet_blackTotal Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar Bullet_black
  • 509 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Those who want to put an end to this scam, might consider asking GMOP this Question:

Please tell us which of these statements are True:
#1:10-17-2014: "the Family is now the lawful owner of the Federal Reserve", or
#2: 10-09-2015: "We are moving funds back and forward ,back and forward for the projects and then being blocked all the time by Swifts"
Or explain how such contradictory statements can both be true.
============

> You can SEND this Question to the Global Mission of Peace:
http://www.globalmis...contact-us.html
Or by email:
E-mail: gmopmedia@gmail.com

Let's KEEP ASKING until we get a clear answer

For those new here - below are the Friar's QUESTIONS that Ashlynne referred to:

Top FIVE "hard questions" for the Ambassador

Total Proof that the Dragon Family "Ambassador" is a liar 5-questions-to-create-a-case-for-support
========
1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?
(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)
2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?
(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade?  If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)
3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding? 
(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds.  Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world.  I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects.  But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none.  This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)
4. What about promises made and not kept, how can this be justified?
(Two examples of your group's bad faith: Ron Van Dyke was promised reimbursement of his expenses over one year ago.  Still not paid.  People attended Dave Schmidt's seminars and were promised that they would be at the front of the queue in funding,  Instead of getting money or even the access they were promised, instead they were asked for more money.  TVOP has lost face, what can you do now to show your promises have value?)
5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect? 
(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks in a respectful way to the people who listen to him.  Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure.  They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works.  But he does not address these obvious concerns.  Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be.  After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience.  He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone. 
To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish?  ...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)
There you go. My questions are now "on the table" for all to see.
Isn't it time to answer some real and intelligent questions? 
== unquote ==

Are any of the Q's inappropriate?
Ask yourself why does TVOP not want to answer these ???
=
The Ambassador's Q&A ought to be a perfect place to get these Questions answered.
Let's see if it happens

PLEASE NOTE: THIS LINK WAS MESSAGED TO ME SO I AM POSTING IT. AS THE VIEWERS HERE KNOW I COVER ALL SIDES OF THE ISSUES WHEN I CAN.

cactusflower

Is this the same "Ambassador" that is part of the Goldfish report https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W8_dr19LW0  www.thegoldfishreport.com

I'm not sure if you are familiar with this blog/youtube group.  His voice sounds the same and he is quite active on their site.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome cactusflower! Thanks for joining and commenting.

Yes it is the same. Real name of the Amdassador is Bo Mikael Lindstrom.

You can find all of the Goldfish reports here:

http://www.oom2.com/f50-the-ambassador-of-the-red-dragon-family

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum